I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir

a) It showed up when I was searching for other things,

b) How can you not like the shot of the ocean? confused.gif

c) If presented with the opportunity, don't tell me you wouldn't check her oyster for pearls.

tongue.gif
a) surewink.gif

b) what ocean?confused.gif

c) You pervert.mad.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir

a) It showed up when I was searching for other things,

b) How can you not like the shot of the ocean? confused.gif

c) If presented with the opportunity, don't tell me you wouldn't check her oyster for pearls.

tongue.gif
a) surewink.gif

b) what ocean?confused.gif

c) You pervert.mad.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

• Members

Thou shalt not post everything twice.

Thou shalt not mention lug in the TK thread.

Thou shalt not post on-topic.

Thou shalt not post pics of women in thongs or bare-ass naked (although, thou shouldst PM me all of those pics)

Thou shalt not post naked unless you're a hot chick, in which case thou shalt post pics of yourself in your present state.

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman
Thou shalt not post everything twice.

Thou shalt not mention lug in the TK thread.

Thou shalt not post on-topic.

Thou shalt not post pics of women in thongs or bare-ass naked (although, thou shouldst PM me all of those pics)

Thou shalt not post naked unless you're a hot chick, in which case thou shalt post pics of yourself in your present state.
We really should just create a myspace group for nothing more than posting and commenting on pics of hot chicks.

They've probably already got said group wink.gif

• Members

I don't know what happened to the TK thread that was around just five minutes ago, but first it wouldn't let me post on it, and now it's gone, so welcome to the newest installment in Thread Killer history. Now, nobody make any posts after this one so that I can finally be declared the official Thread Killer of the HCBF.

• Members

I don't even know what happened to it this time. I saw it, you (niomosy) had the last post, but when I went to try to read it I wasn't allowed and it told me there was an administrative problem. I refreshed HCBF and it was gone, so I did a search and it was still gone. The last thing I saw on it was the Five Commandments I posted this morning, and that's it. Very confusing.

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman
I don't even know what happened to it this time. I saw it, you (niomosy) had the last post, but when I went to try to read it I wasn't allowed and it told me there was an administrative problem. I refreshed HCBF and it was gone, so I did a search and it was still gone. The last thing I saw on it was the Five Commandments I posted this morning, and that's it. Very confusing.
Yeah, it seems odd. Not sure what the deal is this time. Oh well. Team TK will ensure that the thread continues on wink.gif