I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

I forgot to add that JA has been an invaluable source of info when I pester him with questions about the French party system. biggrin.gif

He also kindly provided a duck stew recipe on ebassist that I have been meaning to try out, if I could just find some duck in my grocery store.

In other news, I'm hungry and want dinner. Three lines, baby... cool.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir
I forgot to add that JA has been an invaluable source of info when I pester him with questions about the French party system. biggrin.gif

He also kindly provided a duck stew recipe on ebassist that I have been meaning to try out, if I could just find some duck in my grocery store.

In other news, I'm hungry and want dinner. Three lines, baby... cool.gif
Yeah, I've been wanting to try it too.frown.gif

My supper is coming to me.biggrin.gif

Taco Bellbiggrin.gif

• Members
Jazz Ad is a most cool, informative, and funny forumite.

I have learned much about gear, music, and even posting from him.

Like writing everything in three simple lines. biggrin.gif
Yup he's a cool mofocool.gif

And French music too

hehehe biggrin.gif

• Members

Sideways was pretty good, but I think it got a little over-hyped for what it was.

Does the restaurant have cool waittresses? biggrin.gif

mxpxfan - I am NOT smelly. mad.gif

At least, I usually remember to wash all crevices and put the laundry in the hamper every couple o' days...
It was hyped pretty well but, after watching it a couple more times, I must say that it was pretty deserving.

You should see the area that it was filmed in. Anything that the movie made reference to has a poster up, some of the employees talk about the movie, they've got these Sideways maps of all the different spots they hit and what scene they were in the movie. They even sell t-shirts for the movie rolleyes.gif

Worse, Los Olivos cafe, the place where they went to dinner for their first double date, actually offers a Sideways special prix fixe menu.

Now the other interesting thing I've heard is that Pinot Noir sales are up while Merlot sales are down. They're suggesting that the movie is the primary reason for it.

I'm more wanting to try some Zinfandel's and Petite Syrah's. No tasting with the wife for about another 11-12 months or so rolleyes.gif

• Members
I have an even better idea!

Bonoman refuses to read the entire TK before he jumps back in.

So we all have to ignore him until he does. biggrin.gif

OK, so verification might be a problem... dunno.gif
that sounds good. I always take the time to read every {censored}in post that I miss during the day so that I don't break up a conversation in midway, most of the time anyway.

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676

Heh, you just called yourself a whore. It's ok, I'm a whore too, just not as much as you, Bono, and niomosy.
B-man already said that.wink.gif

We're not really post whores, we just like to talk alot.smile.gif