I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir
+1 who'd kind of like to know what we're doing wrong so we don't do it.

Then again, is it possible a regular forumite routinely complains to admin about TK's very existence? frown.gif

Just a thought.
there's a lot of {censored}ing whiners who hate to see anyone have fun if it doesn't meet their narrow definition of fun.

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

Why do people hate Starbucks so much? I used to until I actually researched them a little bit, and they are actually among the top ten most charitable corporations in the world. Not to mention their coffee is impeccable!
Amen, I just {censored}ing love their coffee. My friend buys the grounds at B&N, and when he makes it, I just ahppen to show up at the perfect time.

• Members
Originally posted by mxpxfan

darn, being dyslexic ain't easymad.gif
I know. I've noticed that I tend to have a tiny bit of dyslexia as well. It's not too obvious but I do seem to switch numbers around or type words different than they should be at times. It's minor enough that it doesn't have too much impact on me other than trying to make sure I check numbers a few times wink.gif

"Yes sir, missile launch coordinates are 5,27... no wait! 5, 72". It could be bad tongue.gif