I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by niomosy

Don't know. I can't say I've ever heard them live. I can't say I'd have any interest in hearing them live, either.

The band's just "meh" for me.
I like them. I would just like to see them live, but only if I didn't have to go like a million miles away. My guitarist and I do some of their stuff pretty well.

• Members
I may have to look around and see if there really are any white pinot's out there.
There are white Pinot's out there, but not white Pinot Noir's.

I don't remember the dialogue, but it might be that "white" pinot noir is rose' in color? As in, transparent rather than murky? Kind of like a white Zin?
That might be it, but why would anyone call them white then ?

We should ask JazzAd, I believe he's the wine-expert.

• Members
Originally posted by ranjaman

There are white Pinot's out there, but not white Pinot Noir's.

That might be it, but why would anyone call them white then ?

We should ask JazzAd, I believe he's the wine-expert.
They may have just been saying white pinot. I think I just added the "noir" on like an idiot without thinking about it mad.gif

I don't recall the exact dialogue. I'll have to take a look tonight and see what they say.

• Members

They may have just been saying white pinot. I think I just added the "noir" on like an idiot without thinking about it mad.gif

I don't recall the exact dialogue. I'll have to take a look tonight and see what they say.
They said white Pinot Noir, I'm sure of it, I know because I've been wondering about it for a while now.

• Members
Originally posted by ranjaman

They said white Pinot Noir, I'm sure of it, I know because I've been wondering about it for a while now.
Ahhh, okay. I recall catching something about it last time I glanced through the movie but didn't fully pay attention to what they were saying. Interesting. It may just have been a script goof (or maybe just an acting goof throwing the "noir" in out of habit) ???

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir
God-zammit. Don't you hate it when you need to unload an investment and you forget that the markets close at 4 and not 4:30? frown.gif

Yes, that happens to me often....being a filthy rich stockbroker and all...rolleyes.gif

• Members
God-zammit. Don't you hate it when you need to unload an investment and you forget that the markets close at 4 and not 4:30? frown.gif

Yes, I trade extremely rarely, and that's why I forget these things...
Idiot rolleyes.gif

I used to work for a financial company so I got used to the stock exchange hours tongue.gif

• Members

I do, too, actually. Only I don't have the cash, and I'm usually partially congested. mad.gif

frown.gif
My nose is almost always pretty decently clogged. It takes a bit for me to smell much of anything. Oddly, I still have a pretty decent pallette when comparing to some of my friends.

I've got a little bit of cash for it. It helps that the wife likes drinking wine as well so we'll buy a few bottles here and there. Not like some of these couples where they walk in, order 3 of each of their favorites (let alone a few guys I know that get a case of the stuff they really like).

There's a couple so far that I'd probably consider buying 2 or 3 bottles of. A case is a bit hard to swallow. Especially considering the loads of wines I've yet to taste.

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676
speaking of bitches that I don't like, I don't like Oprah or Dr. Phil. They can all burn in the fires of hell for all I care.
She needs to die a slow and very painful death. Dr. Phil as well, though he's hasn't annoyed the hell out of me for nearly as long as Oprah.