I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by el_duderino676

yeah, so I've heard. Is all of their live stuff totally sucky?
Don't know. I can't say I've ever heard them live. I can't say I'd have any interest in hearing them live, either.

The band's just "meh" for me.

• Members
Originally posted by niomosy

Now the other interesting thing I've heard is that Pinot Noir sales are up while Merlot sales are down. They're suggesting that the movie is the primary reason for it.
That is friggin' hilarious! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Then again, the movie taught me there is such a thing as a white pinot noir. wink.gif

I'm more wanting to try some Zinfandel's and Petite Syrah's. No tasting with the wife for about another 11-12 months or so rolleyes.gif
frown.gif

Plus she's gonna have more moods.

Time to drink! biggrin.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Jazz Ad
A woman goes to see her physician.

-Hello doctor. I have a SEX BOMB SEX BOMB problem these days.
These words keep coming SEX BOMB SEX BOMB into everything I say.
Do you YOU'RE MY SEX BOMB think it's bad ?

- I see. You have the Tom Jones disease.

- I never SEX BOMB heard about this. Is it a very common disease ?

- It's not unusual.

I couldn't think of another place to put it.

I take back all the nice things I said earlier about Jazz Ad. mad.gif

biggrin.gif

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir

Then again, the movie taught me there is such a thing as a white pinot noir. wink.gif

frown.gif

Ya know, I learned the same thing about white Pinot Noir from that movie wink.gif

The moods are gonna kill me, I just know it. At least I can hole up in my computer room with my instruments and computers. Plus, I'm just getting into things with Guild Wars so that should keep me going. I'll just have to be able to stop every 5 minutes for, "honey? Can you...." mad.gif

I've got the econo-sized bottle of Bombay Saphire gin and a 2/3 full bottle of Martini & Rossi Dry Vermouth plus a newly opened jar of olives. I think I'm good for a while wink.gif Plus a bottle of rum and some other stuff. That reminds me, need another bottle of vodka for white russians cool.gif

• Members

What is "Guild Wars?" confused.gif

I used to love white russians -- still do, to some degree -- but for some reason I've taken to vodka tonics with the obligatory lime. smile.gif As the cheap alternative to my preferred double of Maker's Mark, chilled and neat. smile.gif

Gin, if it's polluting my house by its presence, goes in the car tank. tongue.gif

Hey, if they had to invent quinine to get it down... wink.gif

• Members

Last night I upgraded my PC speakers from 5.1 to 7.1 surround and aquired a new bottle of captain morgan. Tonight I get to play Autumn Leaves at a recital. I finally got to hear a recording of it yesterday. I've been too busy at work so far to do any thread killing. frown.gif

• Members
What is "Guild Wars?" confused.gif

I used to love white russians -- still do, to some degree -- but for some reason I've taken to vodka tonics with the obligatory lime. smile.gif As the cheap alternative to my preferred double of Maker's Mark, chilled and neat. smile.gif

Gin, if it's polluting my house by its presence, goes in the car tank. tongue.gif

Hey, if they had to invent quinine to get it down... wink.gif
Guild Wars is a World of Warcraft / Everquest II style game. It's a little different in that you get playing environments to yourself and just share the towns as portals for jumping off into missions. It has some quirks to it (can't change out spells when outside of town, your windows close when you go into a different area and you have to reopen them). Still, there's no monthly fee which is a definite plus for me as I hate the whole monthly fee thing (primarily because they all seem to release expansion packs for $30 on top of your monthly fee which was supposed to go towards content in the first plce mad.gif )

Vodka tonics? I've never had one. Vodka usually goes into lemonade or to make white russians. If I'm using tonic for anything, it's gin with a lime wedge.

Gin, polluting!? You just don't have the refined pallete for it tongue.gif

Makers Mark? I haven't touched any American whiskey in a while. I generally prefer to stick to single malt scotch. I usually go for Cardhu but either they've gone out of business or a bunch of places stopped carrying them as I don't seem them anymore. I suppose I can go back to one of the Glen's or maybe Macallan.

• Members

frown.gif

I still think that's a mistake, I've never seen a white Pinot Noir.
They make for excellent ros