• Members
Originally posted by mrcrow
I1_hw_sunfire15k_i.jpg
bumo frumo yumo...
dumo
biggrin.gif
i have now sworn off alchohol.....rolleyes.gif
Meh, it's only a 15k. I want one of the 25k's! tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Actually, we're looking to upgrade from our 4500's and 6500's in the next few months so hopefully I can push us towards a 20k. Sadly, we'll probably just end up buying a bunch of 4-way V440's and some V240's or something mad.gif

• Members
Originally posted by niomosy
Meh, it's only a 15k. I want one of the 25k's! tongue.gifbiggrin.gif
Actually, we're looking to upgrade from our 4500's and 6500's in the next few months so hopefully I can push us towards a 20k. Sadly, we'll probably just end up buying a bunch of 4-way V440's and some V240's or something mad.gif
wish i knew what it was...it came up on google under 15k for craigv's congrat post...
post a little bit more and i can google the 25k one for you...

sniff....think i will have that beer....its not all that much alchohol...reallyrolleyes.gif

• Members
Originally posted by mrcrow

wish i knew what it was...it came up on google under 15k for craigv's congrat post...
post a little bit more and i can google the 25k one for you...

sniff....think i will have that beer....its not all that much alchohol...reallyrolleyes.gif
Heh, it's a big, powerful server that runs Sun's version of UNIX. You can split a 15k into.... I think 18 seperate systems, each running their own OS with their own dedicated hardware. Fun stuff... for me, at least wink.gif

• Members
Originally posted by StevieMac

A caesar or bloody mary would fix you up. They really should be provided at work on Monday mornings smile.gif
Mmm... I wish I'd read that before I went for lunch. A Caesar would really do the trick for me right now...

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

And Caesars taste better, IMO. The spices really make them just incredible.
I used to love them but I haven't had one in quite a while. My wife's addicted to them, especially Saturday and Sunday mornings for recovery purposes.

All this talk about them has me wanting one though.