I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
How did I get roped into changing my coworkers oil? and why did I do it? I still don't know. Not that its a big deal, but I surprise myself sometimes.
:confused:

(she is my carpool, and needed help with it, but still)

...is she cute?

...seesters?

In other news, I scored an MTD Kingston ZX trans-black, maple fretboard for more than 800 clams under the usual retail price, earlier today.

...off Amazon. :facepalm:

They were hiding the price until you put the item in your cart. Now, strangely, the price is advertised on the main item page as 1799. I hope I'm not about to get screwed because they published a website offer wrong. I took a screen shot of my order page just in case. ;)

Btw, this has been a test of the frunobulax emergency response system. If this had been a real emergency, you would have been given instructions in big blocky fonts as to what to do with yourself. This concludes our test of the frunobulax emergency response system.

• Members
...is she cute?

...seesters?

Meh not my type, but I'm sure yes to alot of people :idk:. no pics.

I mean, I was going to change MY oil that day, and it was 103 F, and the cement was way too friggen hot. She annoys me to no end at work, and while driving too (one of those people that cannot not talk).

...off Amazon.
:facepalm:

They have some great deals on there from time to time.:thu:

• Members

I really hate when Life comes by and gives you a punch in the gut, and then, when you're doubled over in pain, creeps up behind you and gives you a swift kick in the ass for good measure. I think they call that the Double Whammy. :facepalm:

• Members
I really hate when Life comes by and gives you a punch in the gut, and then, when you're doubled over in pain, creeps up behind you and gives you a swift kick in the ass for good measure. I think they call that the Double Whammy.
:facepalm:

Wow, I haven't checked in on HCBF in a while and I see this. That sucks. I hope things improve for you and stay that way. You've had too much {censored} go on for a while. I think you've earned a long, long break from {censored}ed up stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was awesome. First of all, the protagonist is a bassist in a bad-ass band. Second of all, the whole movie takes place in Toronto. Third of all, it's probably the most original idea for a movie I've seen in over a decade. Fully recommended for your viewing pleasure. :thu:

• Members
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was awesome. First of all, the protagonist is a bassist in a bad-ass band. Second of all, the whole movie takes place in Toronto. Third of all, it's probably the most original idea for a movie I've seen in over a decade. Fully recommended for your viewing pleasure.
:thu:

Definitely on my to-see list :thu:

• Members

I must down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,

And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,

And a grey mist on the sea's face, and a grey dawn breaking.

I must down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide

Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;

And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,

And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

I must down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,

To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;

And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover

And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.