I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Back from vacation. Got a souvenir.

8lb. 1oz. 20" long, baby girl. Baby and mommy are doing well and the little one just hit the 4 week mark the other day (I took 4 weeks of vacation).

So now I'm back to work... aka the vacation from my vacation :D

• Members
Back from vacation. Got a souvenir.

8lb. 1oz. 20" long, baby girl. Baby and mommy are doing well and the little one just hit the 4 week mark the other day (I took 4 weeks of vacation).

So now I'm back to work... aka the vacation from my vacation
:D

Congrats! :thu:

Here's a tip: The first time you change her diaper, do a really bad job. Like, get poop everywhere. You'll never have to change another one again. :D

• Members

My dog took a crap at the "bowl" of the local gardens with scores of family and kids watching. I had forgotten my plastic bag. I sidled out of there under much booing. I headed to the nearest trash bin, found an empty bag and went back to pick up the {censored}. There were cheers raised. It's funny how {censored} can affect people.

• Members
She quit cookin a long time ago. Didn't forget how, just did.

Mine cooks pretty well. I know she won't stop since cooking > eating out / take out. At least as far as diet and wallet are concerned and she's heavily concerned with wallet impact.

That and let's face it, she actually likes cooking most of the time. She still wants to start a business related to cooking in some way. Actually she was planning to attend the Cordon Bleu at one point but practicality got the better of her.

• Members
Mine cooks pretty well. I know she won't stop since cooking > eating out / take out. At least as far as diet and wallet are concerned and she's heavily concerned with wallet impact.

That and let's face it, she actually likes cooking most of the time. She still wants to start a business related to cooking in some way. Actually she was planning to attend the Cordon Bleu at one point but practicality got the better of her.

Does she fix a lot of Korean food or is it pretty varied?

• Members
Does she fix a lot of Korean food or is it pretty varied?

It comes in bunches. She'll go to the Korean market and load up on food so we end up with Korean food for a fair bit of time. Then it jumps into something else. Fortunately, the Korean markets are pretty large so she picks up a lot of stuff from there for all kinds of foods.

Our 4yo daughter will devour a lot of Korean food as well which tends to promote the idea of eating more Korean food. I get burned out on it at times... or at least parts of it. They've got a lot of variety at least so I can look to other dishes to mix things up but we don't always have ingredients for them.

• Members
It comes in bunches. She'll go to the Korean market and load up on food so we end up with Korean food for a fair bit of time. Then it jumps into something else. Fortunately, the Korean markets are pretty large so she picks up a lot of stuff from there for all kinds of foods.

Our 4yo daughter will devour a lot of Korean food as well which tends to promote the idea of eating more Korean food. I get burned out on it at times... or at least parts of it. They've got a lot of variety at least so I can look to other dishes to mix things up but we don't always have ingredients for them.

I envy you. Although I guess it could get old...

*goes back to eating shin bowl*

• Members
I have finished eating my sammich.
:thu:

This is what I think of, when I think of Facebook. Except multiply this by 50 (or however many "friends" you have)...

When my wife asks why I don't have a facebook, I'ma just tell her "I don't need one... I have HCBF."

• Members
This is what I think of, when I think of Facebook. Except multiply this by 50 (or however many "friends" you have)...

When my wife asks why I don't have a facebook, I'ma just tell her "I don't need one... I have HCBF."

:D

I will now eat a Jonagold apple...

• Members

Just got out of a meeting. It sucked.

:poke:

Though I really don't use Facebook either. My family keeps trying to get me to join. I have some fake name I used just to go on there but I never really use it. Hell I used MySpace more at first. Then I realized that these things are pretty much just lame and gave up on the idea.