I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Um... Did I miss something? I know the forum was down for a while, but I've been killer busy and haven't had a lot of free internet time (new job, married life, sick grandmother, etc.). So, what's going on? Who migrated to eBassist and why? I hate when I miss the internet drama...
:wave:

HC's trying to upgrade their forum software so some new software. At least a handful of HCBF members have made accounts on ebassist to post there in preparation for the potential suck of HC 2.0. The beta was reported to be rather lousy.

• Members

Mrs. Thumper fixed a braised rabbit in red wine sauce, polenta and roasted winter root veg (turnips and parsnips) with a fresh spinach salad for supper last night.

Rabbit really
does
taste like chicken.

I feel like a cannibal...

:facepalm:

Rabbit does not taste like chicken.

But you are a cannibal. :D

Now I'm hungry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Mrs. Thumper and I had an awesome weekend.

Friday: Dinner with friends at Du Kuh Be Korean restaurant in Beaverton---kimchi, BBQ ribs, house noodles with squid, fried rice, dumplings etc and a mess of OB beer.

Saturday: Worked in the yard/garden all day.

Sunday: Slept in, went to the Fish & Chip Shop on NE Killingsworth in PDX, took the pup to Kelley Point Park for a romp.

Life is good. :D

• Members
Someone gave me a Smoky Bacon Maple Bar from a local la-dee-da fancy doughnut shop. I've heard of such things and I was expecting it to be weird, but good.

It was not weird. Just good. Very very good. I mean very VERY good.
:love:

Our shop is called Voodoo Doughnuts. You can stop in for a Bacon Maple bar, and get married while you wait!

• Members

To get back on the thread killer subject here...I read this book long ago and the people rode dragons to kill the "thread" which fell from the sky and screwed everything up when it hit the ground. I see similarities in Avatar. They bonded with their dragons. The dragon bonding is kind of like the modern day equivalent to car keys and a registration.

• Members

I had scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, an orange and an apple for breakfast. I just got back from the dog park with Harley. I took the pooch with me on my morning errands.

It's 60 degrees and sunny, and I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt for the first time in months.

Life is good. :D