I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
:love:

We go through a two bottles a month here.

You will not find ketchup in our house. Hot sauce FTMFW.

:thu:

I have a bottle and a half of cock sauce, a jar of some weird generic salsa, a jar of Rosarita salsa, a bucket of salsa from Chevy's, tabasco, and my brother's homemade hot sauce.

Ketchup is for kids. Which is why I have some of that too :D

• Members

Weird week. My cousin's soon-to-be wife went into early labour and had a baby the day before her brother's funeral (he died of an overdose). The funeral was very strange for many reason, but most of all because I got to use the phrase, "Congratulations, so sorry for your loss," when I spoke to their mom. Strange day. The paparazzi didn't help the situation either... :facepalm:

• Members
Weird week. My cousin's soon-to-be wife went into early labour and had a baby the day before her brother's funeral (he died of an overdose). The funeral was very strange for many reason, but most of all because I got to use the phrase, "Congratulations, so sorry for your loss," when I spoke to their mom. Strange day. The paparazzi didn't help the situation either...
:facepalm:

You get some of the strangest stories to tell :(

• Members

I took Harley the Lab from Hell to the local dog park this morning. Everything was cool until two pups (a lab and a huskie, both regulars) got in a fight with me in the middle.

I got each by the collar and hauled them apart---and my dumb @ss got bit on the right hand in the process. :facepalm:

Out to the car for some antiseptic, a big band-aid and some ibuprofen, then back into the park.

I don't think I'll be playing much bass for a couple days.

• Members

I've had bacon twice so far today---with home fries, fruit and coffee for breakfast, and on a Five Guys bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, and jalapenos.

If I do steaks tonight for supper, I'm doing bacon as a garnish.

• Members

First week of college is in the books. I'm {censored}in frazzled already.

It will get better. I felt the same way when I went back to college at age 32 to get my teaching degree.

Where are you going? Online, or attending classes?

• Members

It will get better. I felt the same way when I went back to college at age 32 to get my teaching degree.

Where are you going? Online, or attending classes?

Online at PCC, transfer to PSU for civil engineering after 2 years.

I'm just trying to get accustomed to the online stuff. Each teacher has a different layout of their class, so I have to learn which teacher likes seeing what kind of work, and cater to them. Kinda like my clients at work.:facepalm:

• Members

2 hours of grilling. That was with 2 of us. Several pounds of chicken, 3 beef tenderloin and a load of various vegetables. Every time my brother-in-law and I thought we were done, out came our niece with another round of things to grill.

At least everything turned out well. Granted, even feeding 15 people, everyone took home a huge amount of leftovers. I've been lead to think that you just can't have a meal with a Korean family without lots of leftovers. Half the quantity would have been sufficient :freak:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Ever since HCBF split, ebassist gone infected with one type of stupid and EC got the other type of stupid from HCBF and neither are really that great anymore. Which is a shame because I used to really enjoy posting on ebassist.

So now I'm pretty much without a bass forum. C'est la vie.