Official "Post Your Video" Thread

Potts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Potts

View Post

Great voice Lee! I'd love to hear more originals from you!

One more. Inspired by the recent Hatfeild/McCoy buzz, based on another real family feud, all factual. And mama really did say that to her son...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Knight

View Post

Hey cool, thanks! Here's one worked up...

Listened to this 3 times lee. Great song. Hear a little Sting, Peter Gabriel, Neville Brothers. Nice smokey groove. Ever think of licensing this. I could easily hear it in an art-house or indie movie production. thumb.gif

• Members

Lots of good stuff in this thread!!

Here's a couple from a show we did yesterday. 99 degrees at downbeat, gotta love it. Hence, the crowd was light. Recorded by iphone from about 30' away from the stage. The sound quality is actually pretty good considering it's a hand held phone vidoe. Yes, our singer is pregnant! smile.gif

Both songs the intro is cut off. Gotta fire the iphone operator (my wife!).

Rolling in the Deep

And then I put Don't Stop Believin right after that, she wasn't happy as they are both ones she has to belt out!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by dan88z

View Post

Here's a couple from a show we did yesterday. 99 degrees at downbeat, gotta love it. Hence, the crowd was light. Recorded by iphone from about 30' away from the stage. The sound quality is actually pretty good considering it's a hand held phone vidoe. Yes, our singer is pregnant! smile.gif

Rolling in the Deep

And then I put Don't Stop Believin right after that, she wasn't happy as they are both ones she has to belt out!

Great job - another great lady vocalist!

• Members

Dan88z, nice cover of Rollin', it's all about the BVs! Your singer is great too.

Here's a live session my band did recently in London, turned out pretty good (those of you paying close attention might notice that at times the video and audio don't sync up - this isn't because we cheated! They recorded two takes and used footage from both over the audio from the best one.)

• Moderators

View Post

Rolling in the Deep

Man she rocks!!! You guys support her very well. But man! If I lived near you I'd be having here singing on some House Music I'm producing. She's awesome! Oh, and your guitarist really nails the Schon thing. You guys are great. Just the whole thing, tight metered drummer, your keys are right there in the pocket. Very cool, it's great to see such an unassuming yet totally awesome band.

• Members

Let's see if this link works:

Breaking just about every rule there is--music stands (not ours, left by a previous band), sandals, shorts, etc. We got up at a party a friend was hosting, so it wasn't "official", otherwise, we'd be in suits, singing into faux-vintage microphones, etc. I'm on guitar and singing lead.

• Members

View Post

Rolling in the Deep

Great job on both tunes... she's got a GREAT voice thumb.gif

...and just for the hell of it tongue.gif

• Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Lassy

View Post

Dan88z, nice cover of Rollin', it's all about the BVs! Your singer is great too.

Here's a live session my band did recently in London, turned out pretty good (those of you paying close attention might notice that at times the video and audio don't sync up - this isn't because we cheated! They recorded two takes and used footage from both over the audio from the best one.)

yeah! You guys are very good. The pocket the opening guitarist lays down is great. Your singer of course really pulls it together nicely. But it's wonderful to see a band playing all the right stuff without getting lost in the muck. nicely done with the BG's during the solo. Nice turnaround chord there in the vocal too!

I'm a fan!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Lassy

View Post

Fantastic vocals all round on this - nice work!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey

View Post

Breaking just about every rule there is--music stands (not ours, left by a previous band), sandals, shorts, etc. We got up at a party a friend was hosting, so it wasn't "official", otherwise, we'd be in suits, singing into faux-vintage microphones, etc. I'm on guitar and singing lead.

I LOVE it!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by A_Gitarman View Post
Great job on both tunes... she's got a GREAT voice thumb.gif
...and just for the hell of it tongue.gif
OMG! Do you guys really have 3 guitar players? I'm a guitar player and if you do- God Bless Ya! wink.gif

Singer has a great voice BTW

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Potts

View Post

OMG! Do you guys really have 3 guitar players? I'm a guitar player and if you do- God Bless Ya! wink.gif

Singer has a great voice BTW

Not any more... the third was primarily a (3rd eek.gif ) lead singer, but also played bongos, harmonica, and misc percussion stuff. When not doing any of that, he filled in on rhythm guitar.

He left the band to work on writing/ recording his own stuff (while carting his wife around to dog shows facepalm.gif ).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Monkey

View Post

Let's see if this link works:

Sounds great, love the low harmony part smile.gif

Archived