Official "Post Your Video" Thread

Potts

• Members

I love playing the Plaza, even though it always looks like there's no one there, haha. There's a big grassy area in front that usually people leave open for kids, frisbees, etc. (and in this particular case, hula-hoops!) There were actually well over a hundred, maybe two hundred, people there.

Ah well, it is what it is! wink.gif

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad

View Post

I love playing the Plaza, even though it always looks like there's no one there, haha. There's a big grassy area in front that usually people leave open for kids, frisbees, etc. (and in this particular case, hula-hoops!) There were actually well over a hundred, maybe two hundred, people there.

Ah well, it is what it is! wink.gif

always love your tuneage !

• Moderators

ARMADILLO IN MOURNING! smile.gif That's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Austincowbell

View Post

Here's an Amarillo By Morning cover for the band in which I play drums

Here's me writing last weekend in the cave... just singing into the iMac mic and camera.

• Members

here's one from St Paddy's day 2011...we've since changed out the guitarist on the right for a keyboard player (he moved on...we didn't arbitrarily change him out lol).

Another one for a few months back...

Here's one from us playing this very small/cramped local gig...I seem to be very pre-occupied running sound. facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyParent

View Post

Love her voice!!!

Yeah, Pam is a freakin' powerhouse thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Potts

View Post

Wow! Great band dude... Harmonies are right on too!

Thanks! 5 out of the 7 of us singing (myself and keys currently do not) gives us the ability to re-create those harmonies & really sets us apart from the rest of the groups in the area.

• Members

Great band Flanc! I've tried to get on your website a few times the past few days and It seems to be down. How am I supposed to check out your bass player/singer when I cant get on your site? wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by flanc

View Post

Thanks Potts. I'll give some grief to our keys player who is supposed to be keeping the site up and workingmad.gif.

wink.gif

Seriously though...that's a solid band you have there! What do you play or do?

• Members

I do about half the lead vocals and I do all the sound...at the bigger gigs I hire a guy to run faders after I setup. I can play a little guitar and some sax but mostly I'm the sound guy who happens to sing a lot. My wife (bass player) and I have been doing this a while and I'm the utility guy and do whatever is needed in a pinch. We feature her as the front person and I take up the slack and prefer that roll.

• Members

View Post

I do about half the lead vocals and I do all the sound...at the bigger gigs I hire a guy to run faders after I setup. I can play a little guitar and some sax but mostly I'm the sound guy who happens to sing a lot. My wife (bass player) and I have been doing this a while and I'm the utility guy and do whatever is needed in a pinch. We feature her as the front person and I take up the slack and prefer that roll.

LOL.. I was making "hot" jokes about your wife. Sorry or maybe your welcome. I guess it depends on how you take it. wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Potts

View Post

LOL.. I was making "hot" jokes about your wife. Sorry or maybe your welcome. I guess it depends on how you take it. wink.gif

It's all good and trust me I'm used to it!...it's a nice problem to have..especially given she's a grandma now! thumb.gif

• Members

View Post

Pretty cool Shizzle...we played there a few weeks back! Nice job!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8619290&type=3

Thanks Flanc! It was our first visit there. We had a great response as well. We're there again on July 13th or 14th. I was checking your site and read you were there. How was it for you? Your vids are great!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ShizzelDizzel

View Post

Thanks Flanc! It was our first visit there. We had a great response as well. We're there again on July 13th or 14th. I was checking your site and read you were there. How was it for you? Your vids are great!

We've played there a few times (the facebook link I posted was to our pic's for our gig a few weeks back). It was really hot inside...once it cooled a bit, the crowd really started grooving.

Archived