Official "Post Your Video" Thread

Potts

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Knight

View Post

Wow. You're really good, aren't you? That's great. Nice, really nice, use of your harmonizer. I don't think I've heard a solo guy use one so well. So tastefully. So integrated. So restrained. And your solo? Yeah, baby. You're good, aren't you. Really nice.

But you need subs. smile.gif

Pretty sure those Bose L1s have a sub... wink.gif

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Lee Knight View Post
Wow. You're really good, aren't you? That's great. Nice, really nice, use of your harmonizer. I don't think I've heard a solo guy use one so well. So tastefully. So integrated. So restrained. And your solo? Yeah, baby. You're good, aren't you. Really nice.

But you need subs. smile.gif
Thanks- that's some pretty kind words. I'm actually embarrassed a little. I try to use the harmonizer like an instrument- I keep it low and use it for effect most of the time. This one I probably use a little more because of the chorus but...Again thanks wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Potts

View Post

Horrible video angle but I like the guitar solo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-jFGR4vpn4

Not to gush too much, but your videos always give me a maddening urge to perform solo and work on that craft. The only other guy who did that in the first place just got signed to a major, major, major record label. For what that's worth. But seriously, I love your work.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by SLScott86

View Post

Not to gush too much, but your videos always give me a maddening urge to perform solo and work on that craft. The only other guy who did that in the first place just got signed to a major, major, major record label. For what that's worth. But seriously, I love your work.

Wow thanks a lot man! I know it's easy to say we don't care what other musicians think, but it's really nice to get such good feedback! I just try and as hard as I can to stay on pitch and play tunes that people like.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by GtrGeorge!

View Post

what no Love/Hate for HolidayRoad?????

geez...

GtrGeorge

Videos at reverbnation.com/HolidayRoad or myspace.com.georgebarrysolo

IMO if you want the members of this board to give you feedback on your promo vid they will... You just need to make a thread about it and the feedback will come.

Be warned though... it is going to be honest (for better or for worse) but it is the best way to make it better.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Potts

View Post

Wow thanks a lot man! I know it's easy to say we don't care what other musicians think, but it's really nice to get such good feedback! I just try and as hard as I can to stay on pitch and play tunes that people like.

Pretty damn good man. One of the few on here that I actually listened to all the way through.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

This is just a raw montage of tunes- I basically cant edit video to save my life  ;)

Like most, I'll normally go through a bunch of tunes and pick out the best performance. This one's a little different-- I just grabbed a few and tossed them on there without being picky.

Archived