What Are You Doing Tonight?

Sgt. Rock

• Members

My buddy from childhood just called. He drives truck OTR and is in the area and wanted to see me play. I said fine, if you'll drive the hearse there and back I'll give the wife the night off! It's an outdoor beer garden gig 70 mi. away. I plan to video some songs and scare the {censored} out of myself.

• Members

Doing the oldies/classic rock band thing tonight at the Tehachapi Moose Lodge, then tomorrow morning for the Tehachapi Car Show on the downtown streets.

Then Sunday evening I'm off to the Antelope Valley Fair to take part in a jam session to benefit children's charities.

Monday evening I'm playing the Fair with the polka band.

Busy next couple of days.

• Members

Pretty excited for today...I'm doing a benefit for Hospice. A friends father passed away about 7 years ago and they started this thing. This is my fourth year playing it. Last year they raised about $8k. Ill go do about 90 minutes, eat like a pig and make some people happy.

• Members

last night our duo was the opening act for the tallahassee parrothead clubs annual "phrenzy"... this year it was a fund raiser for the tallahassee alzheimer project... we used only our fender acoustasonics and it worked out ok... i'm still not happy with the fender when it's pushed and there were about 400 people...

either way we booked a corporate party and a birthday party immediately after our set... and offered a 3 hour gig @ $400 donation for the silent auction... so two paid gigs and a freebie for a good cause... pay it forward.

• Members

Yesterday. 2 hours teaching in the morning starting at 8:30, 1 hour COMPLETELY ACOUSTIC at the local Scottish Festival at 1PM, 1 hour church service with our PA setup at 4PM, then a 3 hour coffeehouse gig 7:30 until 10:30. Today, 2 church services at 8 and 10AM. I think I'm off the rest of the day except for cutting the lawn, folding laundry, etc.

Life is GOOOOOD!

• Members

FWIW, here is my setlist for last night opening for www.tiptoethroughthe60s.com

HIDE YOUR LOVE AWAY

GET TOGETHER

POSITIVELY 4TH STREET

WALK AWAY RENEE

NORWEIGAN WOOD

DEAD FLOWERS

THE WEIGHT

DIAMONDS AND RUST/FREE WORLD

WALKIN' AFTER MIDNIGHT