Broken heart, have a question?

billybilly

• Members

After 40 years, the old lady gave me the "hot tongue and cold shoulder"...lol...Now, instead of plying her with gifts and "fun times", I obtain "gear". At my age, I get more fun out of it than porking an "old lady"...lol...now a "young lady" is a different story...lol

• Members
Will it ever be the same? Will I ever love with such ferocity and unbridled enthusiasm? Am I jaded? Are you jaded? Is jade even green? What is envy? I've met more men with penis envy than women, even though it's specified as being a female trait.

I think you'd better stay away from those left handed cigerattes there BillyBob..You got the Maui Wowee HiFi razzamatazz jumbling up your noodle.

• Members
After 40 years, the old lady gave me the "hot tongue and cold shoulder"...lol...Now, instead of plying her with gifts and "fun times", I obtain "gear". At my age, I get more fun out of it than porking an "old lady"...lol...now a "young lady" is a different story...lol

But thank goodness we are not able to discuss Scott Stapp's financial problems?

• Members

Cheers bud, I was kidding. Nice of you to offer.

I bared my soul and marital history (well, as much of it as you are going to see anyway) I dared, unarmed, to challenge a mod for not being sympathetic to your plight risking a reprimand for insubordination, and worse, worse than all this, I told you a song that can make me cry.

NOW you say you were "just kidding"

I feel my trust has been betrayed,:angry09:

Archived