Two cats dead in a month and a half

OMTerria

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cats transmit a parasite in their {censored} that is very dangerous to pregnant women.

Also, recently a man in Oregon almost died of the MOTHER{censored}ING PLAGUE due to a stray cat bite. {censored}ing cats.

It boggles the mind to see how people refuse to take even the smallest step to try to live in harmony with your natural surroundings. The OP is apparently not considering keeping his cats indoors. No - he must kill the native inhabitants until the woods are safe for his precious little kitty.

• Members

So, how is getting revenge on an animal that killed your friend not just as much a natural behavior of humans as coyotes killing small furry animals?

We're animals living in our natural habitat, too, you know. You think a bear would be like oh boo hoo the coyote is just being its naturally dickish self if one of its children was killed by a coyote? No it'd {censored}ing kill the coyote.

Last time I checked central air and electricity and all the wonders of technology that have made our lives far more removed from nature didn't really fit into us living naturally. Killing the coyotes for doing what they do naturally isn't natural at all. This dude is pissed because his pets where killed. If we truly lived naturally we would understand this as the food chain and not seek revenge.

• Members

exactly. once you move into a neighborhood if theres predators killing pets they need to be killed. period. i dont even see how someone would suggest otherwise.

oooh, its a coyote its doing what is supposed to be doing...no. nothing is 'supposed' to be killing pets. they can get shot until they move to another area. {censored}ing idiot hippies.

You should sit a coyote or other predatory animals down and tell them that they shouldn't kill your cats and dogs. I'm sure they will listen to your ignorance.

• Members

It seems like you're implying that animals have the capacity to understand "revenge" which they don't.....they merely kill to defend or to eat, not to make themselves feel better.

Don't sell animals short. It's not like "animals" is a category of intelligence as, obviously, we fall under that group as well. Elephants, for example, absolutely have the capacity for something like revenge. Elephants have even been observed having disagreements over the parenting styles of other elephants and will feud about one elephant not being strict enough with their kid. Now I'm not saying a bear is going to go track down a coyote and kill it but it won't think twice about killing it if it attacks a loved one. Animals very clearly have emotions too.

• Members

You should sit a coyote or other predatory animals down and tell them that they shouldn't kill your cats and dogs. I'm sure they will listen to your ignorance.

thats not what i meant at all, dumbass. i meant if i buy a piece of property i will not tolerate animals killing my pets on it.

i also wouldnt leave my cats outside...but if there was a dangerous wild animal near my home itd have a hole in its head very soon.

• Members

Your grasp on logic and critical thinking is staggering. The coyote is eating the prey that was introduced to its natural habitat. OMTerria most likely has no way of tracking the individual coyote that killed his cats, therefore his revenge is misplaced. Finally, what mhuxtable said.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Yes, I have no grasp of logic or critical thinking. You're the one whose made an assumption like that based on the fact that I disagree with your fundamental argument that humans are not in their "natural" habitat for some reason despite the fact that we live in nature just as any other animal does. We make houses instead of burrows or dens or nests. We have better technology because our natural inclination is towards tool making and our hands are specialized for manipulating tools. You are the one who's thinking with your emotions because you think, based on I don't know what besides our great capacity for human self-loathing, that an invasive species has a right to kill our kin just because it is a predator by nature. I mean, yes the OP surely should protect his pets better, but there's no "unnatural" out there. We live where we live because of our nature, we introduce species because of our nature, we kill them off because of our nature. That doesn't mean it's "right" emotionally, but it's not "wrong" logically.

• Members

thats not what i meant at all, dumbass. i meant if i buy a piece of property i will not tolerate animals killing my pets on it.

i also wouldnt leave my cats outside...but if there was a dangerous wild animal near my home itd have a hole in its head very soon.

I know what you meant, but I met it's absurdity with equal absurdity. Ahhhh yes because you have "bought" a piece of the planet that owns you you are entitled to slaughter what comes upon your territory. I forgot we aren't any better than other species. We are far more savage and removed from reality. Considering how dangerous humans are you must think about killing people a lot. You are a sick individual.

V, that dude has a point You do have some {censored}ing wacky logic. Just saying.

• Members

I know what you meant, but I met it's absurdity with equal absurdity. Ahhhh yes because you have "bought" a piece of the planet that owns you you are entitled to slaughter what comes upon your territory. I forgot we aren't any better than other species. We are far more savage and removed from reality. Considering how dangerous humans are you must think about killing people a lot. You are a sick individual.

V, that dude has a point You do have some {censored}ing wacky logic. Just saying.

i hope youre just posting retarded {censored} to be argumentative and not in fact retarded.

• Members

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Yes, I have no grasp of logic or critical thinking. You're the one whose made an assumption like that based on the fact that I disagree with your fundamental argument that humans are not in their "natural" habitat for some reason despite the fact that we live in nature just as any other animal does. We make houses instead of burrows or dens or nests. We have better technology because our natural inclination is towards tool making and our hands are specialized for manipulating tools. You are the one who's thinking with your emotions because you think, based on I don't know what besides our great capacity for human self-loathing, that an invasive species has a right to kill our kin just because it is a predator by nature. I mean, yes the OP surely should protect his pets better, but there's no "unnatural" out there. We live where we live because of our nature, we introduce species because of our nature, we kill them off because of our nature. That doesn't mean it's "right" emotionally, but it's not "wrong" logically.

To kill things out of fear is very wrong logically. There are far better ways humans could have and still can deal with thiese issues besides slaughtering species that we have a complete hand in destroying their homes in order to create out societies. Your bases of what we do is natural is absurd. Look at cultures that actually live off the land compared to the modern world. The difference between the two is staggering. Look at our history prior to the rise of technology. What you call "natural" is pretty absurd. And there are a lot of unnatural things out there. Why do you think the word exists? :facepalm:

Example of unnatural, someone sitting at a desk for 8 plus hours a day. Human body is not designed for it. It needs to be moving and active in order to stay healthy. Cases of people dying from sitting too long are very real. Blood clots form and then move to the brain.

Archived