Two cats dead in a month and a half

OMTerria

• Members

So, how is getting revenge on an animal that killed your friend not just as much a natural behavior of humans as coyotes killing small furry animals?

We're animals living in our natural habitat, too, you know. You think a bear would be like oh boo hoo the coyote is just being its naturally dickish self if one of its children was killed by a coyote? No it'd {censored}ing kill the coyote.

Your grasp on logic and critical thinking is staggering. The coyote is eating the prey that was introduced to its natural habitat. OMTerria most likely has no way of tracking the individual coyote that killed his cats, therefore his revenge is misplaced. Finally, what mhuxtable said.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, coyotes are not native to Georgia. Georgia isn't their natural habitat either.

Coyotes have expanded their habitat in response to the urbanization of the contitnent, but early maps (1850s) show the range of coyotes to extend from Central America to Canada and from California to Missourri. Again, the expansion of the habitat was caused by human actions, such as the introduction of prey into areas not previously habitated.

• Members
...but they're still not native to Georgia, any more than the cats are.
:idk:

They aren't an introduced species though. They have expanded their habitat naturally due to numerous causes, such as the conversion of land into farmland and the elimination of predators such as wolves. Whereas domesticated felines are an introduced species. To try to say that introduction and expansion are equivalent is silly.

• Members

Non-Native-Americans were an introduced 'species' that pushed the native species back as they expanded their lebensraum and decimated populations. What was the net result?

The greatest country in the 'free' world is oft harrumphed!

ergo who is to say the same treatment for the Coyotes won't make it greater?????? :idk:

• Members

So, how is getting revenge on an animal that killed your friend not just as much a natural behavior of humans as coyotes killing small furry animals?

We're animals living in our natural habitat, too, you know. You think a bear would be like oh boo hoo the coyote is just being its naturally dickish self if one of its children was killed by a coyote? No it'd {censored}ing kill the coyote.

exactly. once you move into a neighborhood if theres predators killing pets they need to be killed. period. i dont even see how someone would suggest otherwise.

oooh, its a coyote its doing what is supposed to be doing...no. nothing is 'supposed' to be killing pets. they can get shot until they move to another area. {censored}ing idiot hippies.

• Members

Cats should not be allowed run free. If you've somehow trained them to stay on your property I might be ok with it. No I'm not a rancher. Also not a city boy. I grew up in the suburbs where cats roamed free and it annoyed mostly everyone that didn't own one. I have one now, the wife wanted it.

I believe one is $hit'n in my kids sand box. When I catch it, it'll be going to the spca. If there is a tag on it, and I'm in a good mood, the owners will get an earfull and that will be their only chance. After that I'll take the collar off and It'll be at the spca.

Sorry about your cats btw. I dont dislike them but I know the one we have will be the last. Kinda useless imo.

• Members

they should put that in a carvin advertisement.

our guitars are hideous, you cant play them before you buy them, and we will kill your {censored}ing cats. here's what a loyal user has to say:

Cats should not be allowed run free. If you've somehow trained them to stay on your property I might be ok with it. No I'm not a rancher. Also not a city boy. I grew up in the suburbs where cats roamed free and it annoyed mostly everyone that didn't own one. I have one now, the wife wanted it.

I believe one is $hit'n in my kids sand box. When I catch it, it'll be going to the spca. If there is a tag on it, and I'm in a good mood, the owners will get an earfull and that will be their only chance. After that I'll take the collar off and It'll be at the spca.

Sorry about your cats btw. I dont dislike them but I know the one we have will be the last. Kinda useless imo.

• Members

to the OP, you must not really like your pets, I mean maybe the first cat could be explained as an accident, but two... I mean you're basically feeding the wildlife at that point.

If you don't care about your cat give it to someone who will, don't feed it to the dogs then blame them for doing what they do.

• Members

they should put that in a carvin advertisement.

our guitars are hideous, you cant play them before you buy them, and we will kill your {censored}ing cats. here's what a loyal user has to say:

When did this become about Carvin killing cats? In your other post you say nothing should be killing pets. I guess you're ok with cats killing other wildlife? You ok with kids playing in cat $hit too?

I think you might enjoy pickles in your bottom.

I'll let you know which spca I take them to so you can go adopt them.

• Members

next advertisement for carvin:

Q: What qualities attracted you to carvin? Was it the bright colors of the multiple page mailorder catalogues? Was it the numerous customizable options for a large selection of guitar and bass types?

A:

When did this become about Carvin killing cats? In your other post you say nothing should be killing pets. I guess you're ok with cats killing other wildlife? You ok with kids playing in cat $hit too?

I think you might enjoy pickles in your bottom.

I'll let you know which spca I take them to so you can go adopt them.

Archived