HC KSS Synth Demos

clusterchord

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's a couple of more conventional, reverbed, polysynth sounds from the Jomox Sunsyn

Beautiful! I was under the impression that the Sunsyn tended to be harsh sounding, you really changed my opinion with these demos!

• Members
Beautiful! I was under the impression that the Sunsyn tended to be harsh sounding, you really changed my opinion with these demos!

Well, thank you, sir :)

I was under the same impression, even after spending a couple of hours with the Sunsyn. Basic filter configurations can result in pretty harsh (and powerful!) sounds. But the filter is just so damn flexible, I'd imagine that it's pretty easy to find a sweet spot for most types of sounds.

- CM

• Members

morty77 - great tracks, I really enjoyed them!

It was also to show what the cheap new mm6 is capable of

I have much more expensive gear like roland,korg etc. but this is a new addition and pretty impressive for the bucks

morty77

• Members

ha - I just looked at your location - seems we are only 40 minutes from each other as I'm in Orangeville. I'll PM you my phone # and see if we can get together once the bloddy weather gets better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
  • Members

DonSolaris_Juno.jpg

Roland Juno 60 Demos

Two demos done entirely on Juno 60, including drums. No external effects, no processing, no EQ. Just pure Juno's RAW signal, because that is exactly what you want to know before you purchase one, or when comparing to Juno 106, right? Well that's what i give you here.

First demo was done via MIDI-DCB converter i purchased recently, so it was pretty easy. It is standard overdub. Second demo is an old one (handmade), done without MIDI - don't ask me how i did it, i no longer remember. Also, standard overdub, but one channel had analog delay as far as i can remember, so the second demo is 90% dry while the first demo is 100% DRY! On both demos, i'm focused on sound, so i tried to apply as many sounds i could, one after another. Every sound and noise you hear originates from Juno 60.

Roland Juno 60 demo [3:47]

Roland Juno 60 old demo, no midi [1:41]

Archived