WARNING - aporcelainsky is a scammer.

putz1337

• Members

I think that the fact that Putz is so ticked off says a lot. What motivation does he have to act this way besides the fact that he obviously didn't get what he was supposed too? Maybe he took it too far, but can you blame him? He trusts someone on blind faith and then gets jipped, then a bunch of people take the other guys side. The very fact that he is so adamant about this situation says more to me than anything. Along with the fact that no proof that the pedals were ever shipped can be produced. What motivaton does Putz have to lie to us? I hardly think he just woke up one morning and decided to flip out on Apo. He has definately been taken advantage of.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, it isn't. And that's what I do. Communicate. Do
you
understand? Do you provide insurance for free? Do you ship for free? Or are you compensated?

Listen up GED...that's what I said, however you made a blanket statement that claimed the buyer is always at risk, period! I was simply trying to clarify that is not always the case...period! Once again, read what was written. I said that ultimately the buyer pays the costs no matter how they are packaged. If I provide insurance for "free" it is for me - the seller - in certain cases. The answer is communication but that apparently didn't happen in this case. Keep up your methods and I'm sure they will pay off someday for someone.

• Members

I think that the fact that Putz is so ticked off says a lot. What motivation does he have to act this way besides the fact that he obviously didn't get what he was supposed too? Maybe he took it too far, but can you blame him? He trusts someone on blind faith and then gets jipped, then a bunch of people take the other guys side. The very fact that he is so adamant about this situation says more to me than anything. Along with the fact that no proof that the pedals were ever shipped can be produced. What motivaton does Putz have to lie to us? I hardly think he just woke up one morning and decided to flip out on Apo. He has definately been taken advantage of.

I'm glad you are absolutely sure about something you can't possibly know anything about other then what's posted here. You don't know anything truthful about the situation, just as I don't. Putz acting angry doesn't mean anything. It doesn't take any effort to log onto a website once in a while and rant about someone and act angry. Why would he do that? Well, maybe he hopes people would pressure Apo into giving him money back or sending the guitar back to nullify the trade, yet Putz would still have the pedal and power supply he says he never received.

They both could be lying, we don't know. Apo said he went to the USPS and they said they can't see anything about the package. That's actually entirely possible. The USPS is notoriously bad with tracking if you don't ask for delivery confirmation or signatures. Without them, the USPS will NOT say that something was delivered for sure. If he had delivery confirmation on the package, then they should be able to look up that confirmation to say it was delivered.

Either way, I've said time and time again that they both need to make good for each other and come to a middle ground. I doubt it will happen, no matter what any of us say in this thread. People will continue to trade with Apo whether or not the people that think he's a scammer like it or not. I personally wouldn't trade with Putz after the way he acted. I still feel as though I could trade with Apo, but that's my personal opinion and a risk that I would take if I did.

It's definitely passed time to let this friggin argument go and just agree to disagree on who we think did what. Let them either continue to fight it out via PMs, ignore each other or whatever else they want to do. Let's just shake hands, nod and walk away from this damn thread =P

• Members
Great news! Know what? You should probably give up posting on the forum, too.
:wave:

Your head is full of rocks. Buyer doesn't get any goods without paying for them. Likewise, buyer gets no insurance with paying for it. Unless he buys from a numbskull who gives something for nothing. Do you ship for free, also?
:love:

You are simply an idiot. The shipper is responsible for getting the goods to the buyer, that is just a fact in business, courts, and life in general.

I always charge enough for shipping so that I can purchase the insurance, I dont give the option of not having insurance because the insurance is there to protect me, the seller. It has nothing to do with the buyer.....that is what you dont understand.

If an item is lost or damaged, the person on the hook according to eBay, the law, and to me as a responsible seller.....is the seller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when I sell I purchase insurance and pass that cost on to the buyer.

• Members

I'm glad you are absolutely sure about something you can't possibly know anything about other then what's posted here. You don't know anything truthful about the situation, just as I don't. Putz acting angry doesn't mean anything. It doesn't take any effort to log onto a website once in a while and rant about someone and act angry. Why would he do that? Well, maybe he hopes people would pressure Apo into giving him money back or sending the guitar back to nullify the trade, yet Putz would still have the pedal and power supply he says he never received.

They both could be lying, we don't know. Apo said he went to the USPS and they said they can't see anything about the package. That's actually entirely possible. The USPS is notoriously bad with tracking if you don't ask for delivery confirmation or signatures. Without them, the USPS will NOT say that something was delivered for sure. If he had delivery confirmation on the package, then they should be able to look up that confirmation to say it was delivered.

Either way, I've said time and time again that they both need to make good for each other and come to a middle ground. I doubt it will happen, no matter what any of us say in this thread. People will continue to trade with Apo whether or not the people that think he's a scammer like it or not. I personally wouldn't trade with Putz after the way he acted. I still feel as though I could trade with Apo, but that's my personal opinion and a risk that I would take if I did.

It's definitely passed time to let this friggin argument go and just agree to disagree on who we think did what. Let them either continue to fight it out via PMs, ignore each other or whatever else they want to do. Let's just shake hands, nod and walk away from this damn thread =P

True....Clonexx has said from the beginning that they both need to work on a solution.

• Members

I agree! If I were a betting man however, I would bet Putz is a caniving kid and either he or his friend or both saw an oppotunity and took advantage of it. Apo should have protected himself and failed to do so and as a result he unfortunately needs to make it right and work it out the best he can. But that's just the way I would bet - it means nothing. Who knows really? Maybe Apo will protect himself better next time.

• Members

We are 10 days into this thread and the seller has shown no concern or consideration for the fact the the buyer said the items never got to him. He has not once offered a solution, reparation, or reversal of deal. He seems smug and content in the fact that his items were allegedlly never recieved. His story has more holes in it than Al pacino at the end of Scarface, he has yet to produce any evidence that he even sent the items, he was contacted and stalked via pms that were allegedly ignored. If the seller had come across as humble and sincere and had a willingness to work things out i think with his reputation he could of come out of this looking good. Putz may have turned a lot of people off by taking a few threads hostage, but the guy had to be heard somehow. This dude Apor has terrible people skills, terrible business and trading ethics, and just seems like a real pompous jerk. This is a major black eye to this forum and i hope we have all learned a lesson from this debacle, keep your shipping receipts and if somebody is trying to tell you they never receiced your item, be helpful, willing and diligent, and try to work something out instead of saying {censored} you its your problem.

• Members
We are 10 days into this thread and the seller has shown no concern or consideration for the fact the the buyer said the items never got to him. He has not once offered a solution, reparation, or reversal of deal. He seems smug and content in the fact that his items were allegedlly never recieved. His story has more holes in it than Al pacino at the end of Scarface, he has yet to produce any evidence that he even sent the items, he was contacted and stalked via pms that were allegedly ignored. If the seller had come across as humble and sincere and had a willingness to work things out i think with his reputation he could of come out of this looking good. Putz may have turned a lot of people off by taking a few threads hostage, but the guy had to be heard somehow. This dude Apor has terrible people skills, terrible business and trading ethics, and just seems like a real pompous jerk. This is a major black eye to this forum and i hope we have all learned a lesson from this debacle, keep your shipping receipts and if somebody is trying to tell you they never receiced your item, be helpful, willing and diligent, and try to work something out instead of saying {censored} you its your problem.

+1 to this, besides a tracking/confirmation number is only like .70 cents or something, i NEVER ship to any address that is not VERIFIED by paypal and never without purchasing a tracking/confirmation number :cop: it should become a forum law

• Members

Quote taken from good/bad deals thread:

by the way, I have the paypal receipt that I'd be happy to print out and mail to any of the forumites to verify I did indeed pay for the guitar that he sent to me with broken tuners and in dire need of a set up.

But WHERES the tracking number for the pedals? In your Email? Garbage?
Not worth your time? :rolleyes:

And look at how aporcelainski downplays it and cleverly makes a missing locking wheel qualify for the description of "broken tuners"?
Why would he need to lie like that?

And what was this guitar? A korina strat???

Oh and btw, I :love: you catsandstrats.

• Members

Just so you know man I did a trade with him just recently and everything worked out just fine. Not sure what the problem is man but you need to chill just a little bit. Kind of like buying things off ebay anytime you trade with someone or buy {censored} off ebay you take a risk. I have been burned several times. Sorry but don't cry about it. Lesson learned if your not happy then go buy your {censored} new from the store. You win some you lose some thats just life bro. You never know what your gonna get when you can't play it or try it out first.

• Members

apor owes the dude 225.00 for the pedals and power supply or send him the guitar back and call it a wash !! I say this amount so it will cover the cost of the tuner cover + shipping on the part !! I think apor has used this situation to his benefit and as astutely as he talks and as smooth as he comes off I can see right through him !! He owes Putz money or a guitar for no pedals !!

• Members

Brito, Apor has proved himself numerous times. He even offered to show the receipt of the Paypal transaction. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND TRACKING NUMBERS NUMEROUS TIMES! They hand you a tiny little sheet of paper with a number written in tiny font on the left side of it. Easy to misplace. I have accidentaly washed them in jeans numerous times. Puntz can in no way prove himself either, as he could be saying "Look. I never recieved the pedals. Give me my thing back." when he actually has the pedals right next to him. Insurance on things through USPS is a bitch to get back. They lost a set of paintballing gear I was sending out once, and I called them, jumped through the hoops but I didn't have a receipt or a appraisal of the item, so I was SOL. Neither has any proof of anything, aside the transaction.

This thread can now be left to die.

KTHX

• Members

of course Apo can show the receipt for sending money for the guitar. paypal receipt doesnt say he sent the pedals...

again, you don't even need a friggen tracking number.

GO TO THE POST OFFICE, ASK IF A PACKAGE HAS EVER BEEN SHIPPED TO PUTZ ADDRESS, AND THAT IS PROOF THAT HE SENT THEM.

• Members

of course Apo can show the receipt for sending money for the guitar. paypal receipt doesnt say he sent the pedals...

again, you don't even need a friggen tracking number.

GO TO THE POST OFFICE, ASK IF A PACKAGE HAS EVER BEEN SHIPPED TO PUTZ ADDRESS, AND THAT IS PROOF THAT HE SENT THEM.

Omfg.

You're saying that anyone can do down to the post office and ask if something has been shipped somewhere? Awesome.

• Members

Omfg.

You're saying that anyone can do down to the post office and ask if something has been shipped somewhere? Awesome.

you're saying someone can't go down to the post office with an address, say they shipped something on a given date, and get a confirmation that something was shipped? cmon.

• Members
Omfg.

No, unfortunately it is not that easy, but you can send a letter to the USPS corporate office requesting specific tracking history because FWIW,
the tracking number is also on the USPS receipt. It's all in the files, but it can sometimes help if you paid with a debit or credit card.
Things like important papers don't just get lost, unless of course you lose them in your pants in the wash.:facepalm:.. such a terrible excuse.

The paypal reciept is worthless in this issue so there is no reason to discuss it.
People have spoken, and many agree there is seriously something wrong with how this deal went down.
I honestly want you guys to get to the bottom of it.

Archived