WARNING - aporcelainsky is a scammer.

putz1337

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

apor owes the dude 225.00 for the pedals and power supply or send him the guitar back and call it a wash !! I say this amount so it will cover the cost of the tuner cover + shipping on the part !! I think apor has used this situation to his benefit and as astutely as he talks and as smooth as he comes off I can see right through him !! He owes Putz money or a guitar for no pedals !!

You have obviously put yourself in putz's shoes. You would be pissed about not getting the pedals and want to be reimbursed.

Now put yourself in apo's shoes. If you shipped off the cash, and the pedals, then putz said he didn't get the pedals then you would ship the guitar back to him? Are you retarded? So then you would have came out of this deal with nothing, and putz would come out of it with the cash, and his guitar, and possibly the pedals.

Why do none of the putz supporters on here even think for a second that putz could be sitting on the pedals right now???

• Members

You have obviously put yourself in putz's shoes. You would be pissed about not getting the pedals and want to be reimbursed.

Now put yourself in apo's shoes. If you shipped off the cash, and the pedals, then putz said he didn't get the pedals then you would ship the guitar back to him? Are you retarded? So then you would have came out of this deal with nothing, and putz would come out of it with the cash, and his guitar, and possibly the pedals.

Why do none of the putz supporters on here even think for a second that putz could be sitting on the pedals right now???

the dude has been here since 07, he has absolutely nothing to gain from carrying on about it if he were pulling a fast one. I am 50/50 on whether apor even sent the pedals out, but lets assume that he did, he has done absolutley nothing to help the guy that didnt get HIS merchandise and has a pompous lazie faire attitude to boot. I cant speak for the rest of the people here that are critical of apor, but my distaste for this whole ordeal is that the guy did nothing and avoided putz and when confronted publically he shook the whole thing off as if to say, you're beat dude get over it. He could have tried to help the situation by offereing a number of possible solutions or could have been a man about it and said here is your guitar back give me my money let ME figure out where i sent the pedals that have no tracking information then we'll do business if you are still interested. Maybe im adamant about this issue because i have been {censored}ed over before and have been the recipient, or i should say non-recipient of bad deals and i know the feeling when you are basically helpless waiting for the other party to help. Apor, you should have been a man about this, instead you chose to be arrogant and detatched as if you are above helping a dude out that you may have intentionally or unintentionally screwed, good luck finding customers with those business ethics. Its not like he even participates on the forums either, the guy is just here to peddle his crap to us. If you want to be wanton and reckless with your shipping, be prepared to deal with the consequences and take responsibility for your mistakes. We have a great thing going here on these forums, but garbage like this just spoils it for the rest of us.

• Members

Who's at fault here? Both parties.

aporcelainsky: should've kept the tracking info for at least 2 weeks or until putz says everything's good or (even better) sent putz the tracking info when it shipped. FWIW I ship online w/ all the major carriers so I always have the tracking info there.

putz: should've requested insurance and/or a tracking #.

How do you resolve it? I don't know. Someone is going to get the short stick here. Maybe an arrangement can be made so both parties get medium sticks. Sell the guitar for what the pedals were worth and each party keeps half. If the pedals should somehow show up, sell them and split the money again. Then, everyone has a long stick.

Maybe everyone can learn something about doing better, more efficient transactions from all this.

Disclaimer: I have had a good transaction w/ aporcelainsky. I don't think I've ever dealt w/ putz but I have no reason to doubt that he's on the level.

• Members

This is my absolute last post, but I want everyone to see this more than once.

1. APO felt he was ripped off on the guitar. He said it needed a set up, and one of the tuners was broken.

Doesnt it make sense to you guys that for him to even mention this fact in the first post, he is making an excuse???

2. APO lied about when he shipped the pedals. At first he said it was weeks if not months before the guitar was shipped....PMS later showed that the pedals MAY have been shipped a couple of days before the guitar, but there is absolutely no proof of that happening.

This is directed solely at APO.

I will never do business with you. It is easy to see what you have done here, and you have basically stolen from this guy because you thought the guitar was not worth what you agreed to send out. What you did is the equivalent of writing a bad check...you agreed to an amount, and did not deliver that amount.

THIEF.

You guys keep saying that Putz may have the pedals. Here is the point.
It is easily proven if he has the pedals......provide a tracking number. Since APO cannot prove delivery with a tracking number, the only assumption that can be made by anybody is that the pedals werent delivered!!

Judge Judy would tell APO to go get bent.

• Members

USPS will know.

What they won't know is were the package is exactly if it is in the truck, i mean, they can't tell you exactly were it is while in process, but they will give you all the details about when it was send, if it got there, etc.

• Members

yeah... i guess this is why its still going on. i trust apo with my gear for sure. i'd let him borrow {censored} if he wanted to test it.

he can borrow my baby.

that is a strong statement to make about an individual who has demonstrated himself to be dishonest, pompous, arrogant, untrustworthy, unhelpful, selfish, unapologetic, and incompetent. yup, he would make a great babysitter.

• Members

yeah... i guess this is why its still going on. i trust apo with my gear for sure. i'd let him borrow {censored} if he wanted to test it.

he can borrow my baby.

From his posts I imagine him to be a nice, educated, well-spoken young man that can be trusted as long as everything is going well.

If something doesnt go his way though, he wants to take no responsibility, ignore, and generally tell everyone to back off. Exactly the way I would expect a college student with no real responsibility to act.

It is a fact that the kid wasnt happy with the items he received....what happened next is pretty much a fact to me.

• Members

that is a strong statement to make about an individual who has demonstrated himself to be dishonest, pompous, arrogant, untrustworthy, unhelpful, selfish, unapologetic, and incompetent. yup, he would make a great babysitter.

APO: Look Stephen B.....I put your kid on the bus to get home. I called the bus company, and they said the bus had already been by your house!!!

{censored} off and quit sending me PM's.

• Members

USPS will know.

What they won't know is were the package is exactly if it is in the truck, i mean, they can't tell you exactly were it is while in process,

but they will give you all the details about when it was send, if it got there, etc

THIS X 1,000,000

Get to it.

Solve this {censored}.

• Members

This is my absolute last post, but I want everyone to see this more than once.

1. APO felt he was ripped off on the guitar. He said it needed a set up, and one of the tuners was broken.

Doesnt it make sense to you guys that for him to even mention this fact in the first post, he is making an excuse???

2. APO lied about when he shipped the pedals. At first he said it was weeks if not months before the guitar was shipped....PMS later showed that the pedals MAY have been shipped a couple of days before the guitar, but there is absolutely no proof of that happening.

This is directed solely at APO.

I will never do business with you. It is easy to see what you have done here, and you have basically stolen from this guy because you thought the guitar was not worth what you agreed to send out. What you did is the equivalent of writing a bad check...you agreed to an amount, and did not deliver that amount.

THIEF.

You guys keep saying that Putz may have the pedals. Here is the point.

It is easily proven if he has the pedals......provide a tracking number. Since APO cannot prove delivery with a tracking number, the only assumption that can be made by anybody is that the pedals werent delivered!!

Judge Judy would tell APO to go get bent.

If you didn't have so many posts I could have sworn that you were actually putz's second account.

• Members

I give up.

I've made valid points time and time again and asked you to respond to them, and all you ever do is come back here responding generically with seething hatred for Apo. There is nothing constructive to that, it isn't gonna accomplish anything except to make you look bitter and jaded.

I've been scammed and screwed also, a few times. I still don't have kneejerk reactions to situations in which I have 0 idea what the truth is. There is NO point to it. You don't know who is telling the truth, you CAN'T know, so stop assuming you do.

I've already said what I thought should be done, not that it matters. It's up to them and them alone. Let them take care of it, or not take care of it, in PMs and stop dragging this out. People will form their own opinions and either trade with Apo and Putz or decide not to trade with one or the other, or neither. Your constant barrage of insults directed towards Apo (And sometimes towards people who happen to disagree with you), isn't doing any good or accomplishing anything.

• Members

Is that what you would want people saying if YOU were out $250?

This has happened to me as well, and the thing that pissed me off the most were dumbasses like you that thought the best way to react was to ignore it because it wasnt their money!

{censored} that.....

I would like to see a resolution....or at least see the people of Harmony Central help get a resolution.

{censored}, if the guy had been {censored}ed on eBay, we would have already started a raffle for him. But since it is Apo...who comes on here only to peddle his goods, everybody wants to ignore the problem.

HERE IS A HELPFUL HINT-

IF APO THINKS THIS INCIDENT MAY HURT HIS TRADING HERE, MAYBE HE MAY LOOK A LITTLE HARDER FOR THE TRACKING NUMBER....OR TRY TO COME TO A RESOLUTION WITH PUTZ.

As it stands, you goons are just making it easy to stick it to one of us, and then laughs at your dumb asses.

Gee you make it sound like I couldnt possibly have been screwed over, but guess what? I was a few times between here and ultimate guitar, and it was for quite a bit more than $250, but Im pretty damn sure that both parties involved have shared as much as they're willing to let on so you can speculate all you want, but its not going to resolve it. I really dont care about the person starting this thread or about the argument going on between the two, but what I dont care for is everyone throwing theyre opinion in here even though its been been said at least a million {censored}ing times already.

• Members

No, it is now just a warning about APO......

No, it WAS just a warning about Mr. Sky, now it is a warning with a giant pissing contest.

Just to note, I do agree with the opinion that Mr. Porcelain certainly looks like a giant shmuck now. He handled this whole situation very poorly and the stuff he wrote in his posts makes me not want to deal with him.

Archived