WARNING - aporcelainsky is a scammer.

putz1337

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The fact is, aporcelainsky has a ton of people he has dealt with that are backing him up as far as his character goes. Does that mean Putz is lying about not getting the pedals? Not at all.

Just reading this thread and not knowing either of the 2 guys involved, aporcelainsky is actually acting mature and calm while putz is coming off as childish and acting like a douche. Then there's the fact that Putz has a completely misleading statement in his sig about his deal with aporcelainsky AND he has now admitted to using a friends Paypal account because he doesn't have one, so the pedal(s) that got shipped weren't even shipped to his address, but to his friend. That right there is enough for me to pause and wonder. Putz has no way of knowing if the pedals WERE delivered or not, but maybe stolen off of his friends steps or whatever else could have happened to them.

As far as the guitar aporcelainsky received, it would depend on the extent of the damage to the tuners. The setup is normal, there's nothing weird about that. However, if the tuners were busted and the box was in tact with no shipping damage to it, then it's likely not the shipping that did it. If the shipping did damage it and theres no shipping damage to the box, then the guitar was NOT packed correctly. Both of those scenarios fall on the SHIPPER to rectify with the shipping company.

Now, as for the pedal still not received, the second address/friend address really kills any credibility on that as far as I'm concerned. Open up your own Paypal address, stop being lazy. Why don't you even have your own Paypal? There really is no reason not to. Either way, it does fall on the shipper in this case as well to make sure they got there, and aporcelainsky has no way to prove that they did any more.

Bottom line is they both got a bit screwed on the deal, but Putz is coming off far more shady then aporcelainsky is, especially with 2 separate shipping addresses. In this case, I really don't know what to do. When aporcelainsky shipped the pedal, he had no idea he wasn't shipping it to Putz's real address or name. He only found that out after he got the guitar a few weeks later. I also want to know why it took so long for Putz to say something to aporcelainsky about the pedal not being there, yet the guitar took weeks to get to aporcelainsky. That sounds like Putz didn't even ship the guitar until he received the pedals....otherwise why did it take weeks to get to aporcelainsky after he shipped the pedal and paid the money to Putz?

There's too much shady {censored} to know what the {censored} to do about it. I would say call it a wash and just never deal with one another again. Aporcelainsky, start saving every shipping receipt in a folder and label each one as to the forum name of the person you shipped it to. They won't take up much room and you can then go back and have good tracking for anything you send.

Putz, get your own damn Paypal account to avoid looking like the bad guy when you reveal that items that got lost weren't even shipped to YOUR own doorstep. Stop being lazy, open an account. You are also responsible for the tuner damage to the guitar, whether it was done in shipping or before you shipped it. You say the tuners were not broken, well aporcelainsky says you got the pedal. Just like you want him to make good for you not receiving the pedal, you need to make good on the tuners.

Whew..

:)

• Members

btw i would just like to show the holes that are in aporcelainsky's story. i could sit here and tear his story to shreds with my PM logs, but i don't have the time, so here is just a couple. if ya want more i'm sure i could post a few more after work.

"I've accepted the fact that he sent me a guitar with broken tuners and poor action."

2-7-09 - 01:00 PM aporcelainsky
I got the strat today but the one locking tuner doesn't have a back to it???

----------->>>>>> that's funny, one locking tuner doesn't have a back to it turns into broken tuners.

how about the part where he said...

"I did finally get the strat weeks if not months after I mailed out my items to him."

02-03-2009, 05:01 PM putz1337
hey br0. just wanted to let you know after going to 5 shipping places and 4 box places, i've finally shipped out your guitar.

02-05-2009, 11:36 AM aporcelainsky
I sent your pedals out earlier this week via priority mail so they should be with you soon!

2-7-09 - 01:00 PM aporcelainsky
I got the strat today but the one locking tuner doesn't have a back to it???

----------->>>>>> so you got the guitar on the 7th, sent my pedal/power supply out a few days earlier and that turns into you not receiving the guitar weeks if not months after sending your items.

• Members

i gave him my adress to ship to dude, just used a friend's paypal. i think you're going to deep. still no pedals or PM replies.

Does not matter that you gave him your address. You not using your own valid paypal address invalidates his seller coverage through paypal. If I were him I would have refused to ship to you because of this. This and the fact that you went into other people's for sale threads (including mine) that aporcelainsky posted in and posted your disagreement with him in those. You had NO business doing that and it got you reported by myself and a couple others that I know of. YOUR disagreement does not belong in other peoples' threads. The fact that you gave him two different addresses, and frankly, you can make the excuse that you gave him yours all you want, but you DID give him two addresses because your friend's address was given to him as well as yours because it was your friend's account you paid with, that adds a whole lot of other variables. They could have been stolen off your friend's front step as stated. They could have been delivered to the wrong address (I've got a UPS claim going for one of these myself right now, UPS admits their mistake but doesn't want to cover it, but that's another story), all in all it just adds more variables into the deal than should have been there. There's no excuse for you not having your own paypal account as stated a few posts above. If nothing else, it would have removed ALL the variables added by having two addresses given to the guy, and then he could have been held more accountable. Write it off as a wash and move on.

• Members

I would like to say that this:

the one locking tuner doesn't have a back to it???

is much different than when aporcelainsky said the tuners were messed up. putz should have let aporcelainsky know about this, it sounds like putz lost it before shiping.

• Members

Putz is shady as hell and has few references, he also comes off like a disgruntled 14 year old. Aporcelainsky seems to be in the right on all fronts, his posts have been mature and rational and he has a ton of references. Nuff said, Putz should GTFO. This thread should never have been created. I will not hesitate to trade with Aporcelainsky in the future. Where are the mods..

• Members

OK this is what A judge would say in small claims court......
You do have good references Apo,
And Putz has A right to be pissed if his pm's weren't answered.

1)So we will examine the facts...I challange you both to post your messages in your pm box here. Let the harmony central jury decide.you both must come clean and MUST POST THE PM'S.

2) Apo, prove you sent the item....nothing? tracking number, anything?
hmmm....SURELY you can produce something.

15 min recess

• Members

This is like watching high school musical.

I would hesitate to trade with either now.

I say all items/cash be returned to the original person and be done with it.

If a tuner was broken then puts should either replace it or offer full refund or return merchandise. If apor+15 sent or did not send pedals they were never received and all bets are off and guitar should be sent back.

Both parties have some wrongs IMHO and I would not buy or trade from either.

Really wanna see both PM boxes on this one. Refusing to answer PMs is a major form of BS

• Members

This sounds fishy to me. If this were court you would be required to show proof by tracking that the pedals were sent. Take the address into the post office and tell them it was lost in the mail...they should be able to find something.

I think its lame to hijack threads for sure, but he sounds like he is being honest that he didnt recieve the pedals. If it was my deal, I would be more than happy to get to the bottom of it...even if it was the PO fault......sheesh

Seems lame to just come on here and say thats it I refuse to be bothered by your claims.......because everyone is taking my back.:blah:

• Members

Putz is shady as hell and has few references, he also comes off like a disgruntled 14 year old. Aporcelainsky seems to be in the right on all fronts, his posts have been mature and rational and he has a ton of references. Nuff said, Putz should GTFO. This thread should never have been created. I will not hesitate to trade with Aporcelainsky in the future. Where are the mods..

+1:thu:

• Members
Seems lame to just come on here and say thats it I refuse to be bothered by your claims.......because everyone is taking my back.
:blah:

Agreed. :rolleyes:
Isnt it like he's basically saying:
'As a popular member of this forum (:wave:), I lack the time and capacity to heed to your (petty) concern on not receiving the pedals I KNOW I sent.
The fact that my work is done in sending your items (as well as your lack of references in comparison to mine) leads me to think that I can wash my hands with this deal.
BTW, after a few tweaks and a string change, I am now happy with the guitar you sent but you should take the loss because the point remains
that you sent me a "broken" guitar... that and I have more references than you.'

Now Thats what I call shaaaady, defendant.

:facepalm:

• Members

i'm out on this as well, as long as i can say that i will continue to trust crosby. he seems like a nice dude, and thats enough for me. if anyone has doubts about trading with him... i volunteer to be a go-between. i have good references here and i live about a block from him. that is all.

• Members

I guess the paypal mistake causes the anon decision for you guys..

But I vote for justice.

We probably don't know the whole story, but from what I have read, both guys did wrong.

Whats annoying to me at least is that Aporcelainski seems to think he can be a prick and just wash his hands with the deal because of the illegal paypal use (or whatever) and to me that simply is not fair because in the end, Putz is getting a much shorter cut than promised (regardless of the paypal predicament).

But Aporcelinski not going out of his way to get tracking info? WTFIWTS?

Archived