WARNING - aporcelainsky is a scammer.

putz1337

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This thread reminds me of a political debate.
Full of trolls.
:poke:

But its true. If Aporcelainsky and Putz can't be bothered to put the pieces together, then who cares.

Just know that its entirely possible for something fair to come from all of this.
Just need one missing ingredient -
honesty

• Members
+1

it also makes me believe his story more because it has a thumbs up in it.

I've gone to the post office and they said there's nothing they can do. I did this after putz initially messaged me that he didn't get his pedals and shortly before the tirade began. And while I'm currently waiting on a call from a post office representative, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Ummm are you joking? He is saying {censored} off!!! 3rd times a charm get off your ass and do what brings u good karma.

I'd agree with most of the people in this thread at various points.

"As long as they are not against me

What I am, is an honest young man who likes to trade a few pedals. That's it.

Ha HA I bout {censored} my dress with this one:lol:

Listen, as a writer and psychologist in training, I truly appreciate the imagination and arguments that have been fed into this thread. You guys inspire me to work harder as a seller and trader and laugh a little more at life in a forum I thought was strictly devoted to business. How cool is that?

:bor:

So where does that leave us.. aw yes.. the missing pedals.

:poke:

Where is the justice? I'm afraid that when business is done poorly there isn't any.

Dude your a jackass!!!!!

:facepalm:

• Members

i wish i had the time to reply to everyone's posts. why would i waste countless hours of my time and energy while sitting on the pedal and power supply? if i got them there would be no problem and this post wouldn't exist.

update - same thing as weeks ago. no pedal, no power supply, and no PM reply from aporcelainsky trying to resolve this. don't trade with this guy.

• Members

btw i told aporcelainsky to get insurance and a tracking number. when i shipped the guitar to him i paid extra for the insurance, extra for the signature confirmation, and received a tracking number for the guitar. according to aporcelainsky, he got none of the above for the pedal/power supply.

• Members

It seem like a debate between the senior and junior members ..Which is the way it works on all forums ..I realize there is senior members standing up for putz also.But the majority of senior members are siding with Apo. But lets not base an opinion on whose been posting here the longest ..I was siding with Apo until he decided just to say screw putz i'm unwilling to try to resolve this..It came off sounding like hey i got mine so screw him and that just is wrong no matter what else is said i was interested in a pedal Apo had but until this is resolved i think i will hold back ..But if resolved i would give both a chance...

• Members

I think it's good to get this stuff out in the open and let it go for a change !! Let everyone see it as an example of peeps getting screwed over on this forum and just maybe it will improve the way of life here ?? I tip my hat to the moderators for letting this go !!

• Members

I guess the economy is effecting the buy and sell trade forums too.

I think in If someone doesn't provide tracking number within 3 days..should be suspended

maybe there will remember not to do it or will open there eyes.

don't ship to someone who is using friend pay pal and address

don't trade with someone who cant provide pictures

lately I have gone thru some crap

one being honored I think other still pending

both did not provide or get tracking numbers

do some research first too

• Members

Seriously? Take this up in the Good/Bad deals forum. I'm tired of the HCM moderators not doing their jobs and deleting this crap thread.

Why dont you do us all a little favor and provide some valid argument as to why this thread should be pulled?

1. Both sides have been allowed to provide their point of view

2. Both sides have been presented alternatives to make the deal right

What is it about this thread that would make a moderator want to pull the thread other than the advice of you?

Everyone needs to know what the end result will be if you trade with Aporceleinsky.

• Members

Why dont you do us all a little favor and provide some valid argument as to why this thread should be pulled?

1. Both sides have been allowed to provide their point of view

2. Both sides have been presented alternatives to make the deal right

What is it about this thread that would make a moderator want to pull the thread other than the advice of you?

Everyone needs to know what the end result will be if you trade with Aporceleinsky.

That's quite simple. There isn't an item for sale. Ahhh, what do you know, there is a designated section for Good/Bad deals.

And for the record, I have nothing against either person, or this whole dispute. It just need to be in the appropriate section, because as far as I can tell, there is nothing for sale here. Or did I miss something?

• Members

That's quite simple. There isn't an item for sale. Ahhh, what do you know, there is a designated section for Good/Bad deals.

And for the record, I have nothing against either person, or this whole dispute. It just need to be in the appropriate section, because as far as I can tell, there is nothing for sale here. Or did I miss something?

well damn.....you do have a point there!

But other than being off topic, the reason it hasnt been pulled is that it is an open dispute that Apo needs to answer to.

• Members

well damn.....you do have a point there!

But other than being off topic, the reason it hasnt been pulled is that it is an open dispute that Apo needs to answer to.

Like I said, I don't have a problem with either guys, and I 100% agree that this need to be resolved. Just not in the For Sale thread.

• Members

I'll say this much..

I've done SEVERAL deals with him (in the process of another right now) and they've turned out great! I would have no hesitation doing more. I'm sure he'll think twice about EVER not having shipping info/tracking numbers on hand from now on..

Bottom line, {censored} happens... From everything in this thread, it's IMPOSSIBLE to know exactly what happened.. Yes, IMPOSSIBLE. I have faith that if aporcelainsky had done anything sketchy, he would man up to it. This is due to MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH HIM. Something NONE of you guys flaming the {censored} out of him have.

• Members

I'll say this much..

I've done SEVERAL deals with him (in the process of another right now) and they've turned out great! I would have no hesitation doing more. I'm sure he'll think twice about EVER not having shipping info/tracking numbers on hand from now on..

Bottom line, {censored} happens... From everything in this thread, it's
IMPOSSIBLE
to know exactly what happened.. Yes,
IMPOSSIBLE
. I have faith that if aporcelainsky
had
done anything sketchy, he would man up to it. This is due to MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH HIM. Something NONE of you guys flaming the {censored} out of him have.

No, sorry. It is entirely possible.

Seller has no proof that he shipped. Buyer says he did not receive. Buyer is owed a refund, and seller has refused to give the refund.

Anything that happened between the lines above is of no consequence. Buyer is owed a refund.

I agree that APO is probably a nice guy, but this forum should be run in a similar manner to eBay without the fees. If this was an eBay transaction he would owe the money.

• Members

No, sorry. It is entirely possible.

Seller has no proof that he shipped. Buyer says he did not receive. Buyer is owed a refund, and seller has refused to give the refund.

Anything that happened between the lines above is of no consequence. Buyer is owed a refund.

I agree that APO is probably a nice guy, but this forum should be run in a similar manner to eBay without the fees. If this was an eBay transaction he would owe the money.

any chance that the buyer lied about not getting the {censored}? (playing devils advocate)

• Members

I'll say this much..

Bottom line, {censored} happens... From everything in this thread, it's
IMPOSSIBLE
to know exactly what happened.. Yes,
IMPOSSIBLE
. I have faith that if aporcelainsky
had
done anything sketchy, he would man up to it. This is due to MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH HIM. Something NONE of you guys flaming the {censored} out of him have.

ok so you're describing an experience that is exclusive to you and the seller. Putz had an entirely different experience with the same person. Is his opinion and situation any less important than yours? Some of us are trusting in good faith that the guy really didnt get the pedals that were promised. Apor has done absolutely NOTHING to help resolve the issue and has no proof of even sending the item. Its pretty simple really, dont act like a jackass when you have no proof you ahve sent anything, try and help the dude out and dont ignore the guy so he has to stalk you in the forums. It obvious that apor has had numerous positive transactions on the forums, but for you guys to act completely incredulous to the fact he may have screwed somebody over whether intentional or not is confusing to me. Can you honestly say that Apor has taken the proper steps in helping to resolve the issue? If you say yes than you are not somebody i would consider trading with in the future. If you think it is ok to ignore somebody after a transaction has gone awry and to basically tell them that you wont do anything to help them resolve the issue then you are not somebody i would want to trade with in the future. Be honest, you may have had a positive transaction with the guy in the past, but you cannot possibly think that the guy has handled his business properly reguarding this transaction.

Archived