WARNING - aporcelainsky is a scammer.

putz1337

• Members

Um, him posting the "log" here proves nothing. Anyone can type out whatever the {censored} they want when posting a log here, there is no way to verify it's genuine.

In fact, the way the last one is dated actually makes it look like he DID alter the logs to say what he wanted to say.

I don't care what the deal was at all. All I can say is that if you don't disclose a problem on an item? Then you deserve to get {censored} on for it. You sold/traded something under the false pretense that it wasn't broken, and it is.

That's called fraud.

that was my point lol

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this is very true. When you are an adult you take money, and things you have bought with your money very seriously. When you are 18 or 19 and pissing your pants still, you tend to be less serious when it comes to transactions that involve money or goods. I have had some really positive experiences on here recently so i cant complain. i still think Apo is a creep and bad sellers/traded should be outed so we know who to stay away from.

when you are 18 you can go abroad and shoot innocent people.

You have to be mature to do trades and business even if you are 6 months old.

• Members

and btw on the logs that i posted, the pms don't put the date on them, just the time. so i had to type in the date. i still have every pm in my inbox, one day i may post a screen shot.

why don't u just do it and stop all of this {censored}?

• Members

if i was apor... i'd just be a man and say, "yeah putz sent me broke guitar so i never sent the pedals, end of story."

But you are assuming that to be true, with no actual proof that it is. NONE of us here know what happened, except for Putz and Aporcelainsky. You are essentially accusing him of not sending them, but with his record of good deals, I would tend to believe his word. Both of them made mistakes in this deal, no doubt. Aporcelainsky admittedly did not keep his shipping receipts and Putz misrepresented the guitar. It wasn't broken, though, just missing a part.

• Members

Aporcelainsky is a no good piece of {censored} !!! A true scammer from the word go and out to get anyone and everyone he can !! Beware of this creep !! He's a real smooth talker but beware folks !! I don't care who has done a good deal with him he's no good !! I have had several run-ins with him and they have been no good for sure !! Apor if u r reading this don't mess with me any more u understand !! Stay out of my threads and deals and we will be cool !!

• Members

Aporcelainsky is a no good piece of {censored} !!! A true scammer from the word go and out to get anyone and everyone he can !! Beware of this creep !! He's a real smooth talker but beware folks !! I don't care who has done a good deal with him he's no good !! I have had several run-ins with him and they have been no good for sure !! Apor if u r reading this don't mess with me any more u understand !! Stay out of my threads and deals and we will be cool !!

Blanket statements such as this serve no purpose in these forums. You may be correct but without specifics concerning your accusations I doubt anyone will benefit or "buy into" your claims. If I recall correctly, Apor actually accused you of price hiking on your "for sale" items and you did not defend yourself at the time of those accusations other than telling him "not to worry about it as you already sold the item(s)". I'm not picking on you I simply think if you want to attack someone here in this blatant manner you shouldn't be able to do so with impunity.

Don't get me wrong, I think Apor needs to make things right with Putz, but unless you have more to add I believe the term scammer may be a little strong unless you have an absolute example of such. I can say one thing for certain that his attitude and his approach to this situation has cost him as he had an item for sale that I wanted but I simply went elsewhere to purchase it...why take the chance I ask? Having said that, I don't think Apor's goal on here is to scam people....or if it is he sucks at it.

• Members

This made me laugh out loud. :)

• Members

If apor was a scammer, then why would he not have kept the money too? I think apor sent the pedals, but was very irresponsible about the way he handled the shipping information. I feel safe buying or trading with him, because chances are, he won't ever let something like this happen again, because if it does, I doubt anyone will be backing him up next time.

• Members

OMG This {censored}ing thread still hasn't died? Someone needs to {censored}ing remove thing thing. Let it DIE. I mean honestly how many {censored}ing times must we beat a dead horse to death when its already dead???????

Only Apo and Putz know what happened its up to them to work it out STOP posting on this thread. SORRY for this POST but STFU and NO MORE POSTS

• Members

Hi Ibebucked.......Apor came at me on a princeton reverb I didnt want to sell and had inquired to another forumite about possibly selling !! He was very sneaky on the whole deal and wanted to steal my amp !! As for him saying I changed my price on a pedal ?? I did with the help of several forumites informing me that my pedal was worth way more than I was asking !! My point is that Apor is a bloodsucker and will get your blood boys if u let him !!

• Members

Hi Ibebucked.......Apor came at me on a princeton reverb I didnt want to sell and had inquired to another forumite about possibly selling !! He was very sneaky on the whole deal and wanted to steal my amp !! As for him saying I changed my price on a pedal ?? I did with the help of several forumites informing me that my pedal was worth way more than I was asking !! My point is that Apor is a bloodsucker and will get your blood boys if u let him !!

Is it just me, or does that make absolutely no sense at all?

Archived