WARNING - aporcelainsky is a scammer.

putz1337

• Members

Im pretty sure everyone needs to shut the hell up and let this stupid thread die, theres no way you'll ever know what exactly happened.

I don't know about you, but right now, I don't want to trade with either one of them because of this, but if this thing is resolved somehow, I would like to know about it so that I can safely trade with one of them or both of them.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know about you, but right now, I don't want to trade with either one of them because of this, but if this thing is resolved somehow, I would like to know about it so that I can safely trade with one of them or both of them.

+1

Gear is expensive and you need to be sure of who you are dealing with.

And to all of you that keep whining about how this thread is still open - maybe you should be the ones to shut-up, nobody is making you open this thread, nobody is making you read this thread and nobody is making you post in thread.

• Members

Is that what you would want people saying if YOU were out $250?

This has happened to me as well, and the thing that pissed me off the most were dumbasses like you that thought the best way to react was to ignore it because it wasnt their money!

{censored} that.....

I would like to see a resolution....or at least see the people of Harmony Central help get a resolution.

{censored}, if the guy had been {censored}ed on eBay, we would have already started a raffle for him. But since it is Apo...who comes on here only to peddle his goods, everybody wants to ignore the problem.

HERE IS A HELPFUL HINT-

IF APO THINKS THIS INCIDENT MAY HURT HIS TRADING HERE, MAYBE HE MAY LOOK A LITTLE HARDER FOR THE TRACKING NUMBER....OR TRY TO COME TO A RESOLUTION WITH PUTZ.

As it stands, you goons are just making it easy to stick it to one of us, and then laughs at your dumb asses.

I agree with you man. plenty of solutions have been presented to Apo and he has ignored all of them. all he has to do is go down to the post office with putz shipping address and ask when they shipped a pedal to that address... it's 5 minutes out of his life to clear his record.

• Members

I like Putz's avatar better. So i know who I'll be dealing with in the future.

+1

it also makes me believe his story more because it has a thumbs up in it.

I've gone to the post office and they said there's nothing they can do. I did this after putz initially messaged me that he didn't get his pedals and shortly before the tirade began. And while I'm currently waiting on a call from a post office representative, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'd agree with most of the people in this thread at various points. There were errors committed on both sides. And while I haven't responded to everyone's post, and while I said my previous post would be my last, I have still kept up with reading this thread because everyone's opinion is important to me and I felt that my "final" post may not have been a fair conclusion for everyone hoping this circus would blow out with a big shebang. Alas, I'm afraid I may not be able to fulfill those expectations. I'm not that spectacular of a guy.

What I am, is an honest young man who likes to trade a few pedals. That's it. If I was a con man I'd be spending my days trying to rip people off in bigger ways than a few stomp boxes. And heck I'd love to post all the messages from everyone I've ever traded with, but there's simply no way it's possible with an inbox that's maxed out at 50. I've sent and received that many today alone. And even if I did copy and paste them there isn't much legitimacy to it. I could easily doctor them up to say that putz admitted he was lying and owes me 10,000$ and 2 timmys.

Listen, as a writer and psychologist in training, I truly appreciate the imagination and arguments that have been fed into this thread. You guys inspire me to work harder as a seller and trader and laugh a little more at life in a forum I thought was strictly devoted to business. How cool is that?

So where does that leave us.. aw yes.. the missing pedals. Where is the justice? I'm afraid that when business is done poorly there isn't any. I certainly can't afford to send putz an extra 250$ I didn't originally have. I also don't see the logic in sending back a guitar for half of what I paid for it. If that makes me the bad guy, then guess what, I'm a bad guy. But from where I sit - and granted, this seat is certainly subjective - I've done everything I could do with a poor situation and I haven't drug anyone's name through the mud while trying to sort it out.. whereas putz simply sent me a website where I could buy replacements and the biggest "{censored} you" this forum has ever seen.

• Members

Bottom line is if you choose to send any item without both insurance and POD (proof of delivery) then you are taking your chances by saving a few bucks and it means that you chose to assume the risk or self-insure and if the shipment doesn't get delivered or the recipient "claims" they didn't get it then that means that you are on the hook...period! I don't care if you have the money to make it right or not...that is not a defense so make it right....whatever it takes. You may have just learned a $250 lesson. At worst deduct a few bucks for tuners. I am sure that apor is honest and meant well and it may be that putz is honest too inspite of sounding immature on here, but all of that doesn't matter.

Funny thing about insurance is that it truly protects the shipper - not the recipient even though many evilbay listings have people believing otherwise as they list the insurance as optional. That is only in play if the seller has a disclaimer attached to the sale. It is a contractual agreement between the person that pays the shipping company. That is why they ask the shippers at the time the item is shipped if they want the insurance. They don't ask the recipients as they have no contract agreement with the shipping company (unless they are both the shipper and the recipient).

As far as the guitar goes that is more subjective and nobody really knows what went on and could be as simple as a communication issue...but not the pedals.

• Members
Bottom line is if you choose to send any item without both insurance and POD (proof of delivery) then you are taking your chances by saving a few bucks

Obviously, you don't know what you are talking about. USPS Insurance is a bitch to claim. You have to send in receipts/appraisals of the item, pictures, and oftentimes they say that it was recieved at the location but in actuality it was shipped to the wrong person. I've had things mishipped before, and was never able to reclaim it. That, is why I don't do Insurance. Also, tracking number IS proof of delivery.

:facepalm:

128347587844687500fail.jpg

• Members

Obviously, you don't know what you are talking about. USPS Insurance is a bitch to claim. You have to send in receipts/appraisals of the item, pictures, and oftentimes they say that it was recieved at the location but in actuality it was shipped to the wrong person. I've had things mishipped before, and was never able to reclaim it. That, is why I don't do Insurance. Also, tracking number IS proof of delivery.

Here we go. Tracking numbers are not proof of delivery. You have to follow through with the claims process to prevail. P.S. I owned a large courier service and do know the legalities as I dealt with every shipping company known and had several attorneys over the years that had to help us defend or enforce policy. Don't give me some BS example and tell me that is the rule and act like an authority.

• Members

128347587844687500fail.jpg

In what bizzaro world is a tracking number "proof" of delivery?

• Members

Signature confirmation is real proof of a real delivery, and is worth getting in a lot of cases.

Aporcelainski, being the over-experienced and responsible guy you claim to be,

please note for future sales or trades that the tracking number should be held on to until both parties are satisfied.

Not when usps.com says "arrived" when you (the seller) check the tracking.

And if you're wondering why so many people are all WTF at you, it could be because many of your responses make you come across as an impersonal and spineless weasel.

Kinda like the last time you checked that tracking number and decided to chuck it (is that even true?), and kinda like the way you ignored putzs PMs.

Nice going.

• Members

So where does that leave us.. aw yes.. the missing pedals. Where is the justice? I'm afraid that when business is done poorly there isn't any. I certainly can't afford to send putz an extra 250$ I didn't originally have. I also don't see the logic in sending back a guitar for half of what I paid for it. If that makes me the bad guy, then guess what, I'm a bad guy. But from where I sit - and granted, this seat is certainly subjective - I've done everything I could do with a poor situation and I haven't drug anyone's name through the mud while trying to sort it out..

so let me sum up what this guy is trying to say. i received my guitar and am out of absolutely nothing. no skin of my back so go f yourself.

you've done everything to try to resolve this...really man? after i make a thread that has 1,000s of page views, weeks later you say you went to usps and they told you you're SOL. i've sent you many PMs and you have yet to reply to one. but i understand, you're trying everything in your power.

i've got the solution to this. you send me the guitar back and i will return your money. i'll even deduct the $9 for the cost of the tightening wheel on the back of the tuner.

just a note to everyone, i still have yet to receive the ibanez pedal or vodoo labs power supply. i hope everyone heeds my warning and avoids all transactions with this cat.

• Members

so let me sum up what this guy is trying to say. i received my guitar and am out of absolutely nothing. no skin of my back so go f yourself.

you've done everything to try to resolve this...really man? after i make a thread that has 1,000s of page views, weeks later you say you went to usps and they told you you're SOL. i've sent you many PMs and you have yet to reply to one. but i understand, you're trying everything in your power.

i've got the solution to this. you send me the guitar back and i will return your money. i'll even deduct the $9 for the cost of the tightening wheel on the back of the tuner.

just a note to everyone, i still have yet to receive the ibanez pedal or vodoo labs power supply. i hope everyone heeds my warning and avoids all transactions with this cat.

The guy is a total creep and he certainly has shown his true colors. Im sorry that you got screwed, but rest assured that because of this thread i can guarantee he lost a LOT of potential business on these threads. He has come off looking like a total pompous jerk. I cant wait to see the cobwebs on his for sale threads. He has done absolutely nothing but gloat in your misfortune. Anybody who would do business again with him is a fool after reading this thread. Putz, i will be the first to say that i have no fear of trading with you in the future. Im glad a bunch of people like myself have stuck up for you. I cant stand the mindless Lemming mentality of this forum that they would trash your credibility and praise him like some sort of transaction diety. The guy is a creep, plain and simple.

• Members

No offense, but why should we believe your word over Aporcelainsky's? You flooded several threads of other uninvolved people who had stuff for sale that Aporcelainsky had posted in. Frankly, this looks a bit like stalking to me, and again frankly, I can decide for myself who I want to do business with. For all we know, you could be sitting on the pedals, it's every bit as possible as it is for Aporcelainsky to have not sent them. I realize that you may feel wronged, but the way the thread reads, you sent him a guitar that was missing a tightening nut for a locking tuner, and from how it sounded, he was not aware when he made the deal with you that it was missing. If that's the case, then you are just as wrong as you say he was, simply because your solution was to tell him where he could purchase the part. I have done a LOT of deals in the last 20 years of owning a store and I have learned that if you sell/swap something to someone and it's not complete or in total working order, unless you stated that ahead of time and sold it as-is, you owe the customer to make it right. I'm not saying that if he didn't send the pedals out that he shouldn't. He absolutely should, but what this looks like to me is a failure to communicate honestly from the get-go, and if that's the case, then the onus falls on YOU for not informing Aporcelainsky of the missing part on the guitar in your initial talks with him via email/PM.

I hope you guys get it worked out. I really do. But you better expect you will be reported (again) if you post about aporcelainsky or anybody else in a thread that is not relevant to your dealings with that person. Leave your disagreements out of other people's threads, it doesn't help your reputation to do that at all.

• Members

If the package does not make it to the buyer....it is ALWAYS the shippers fault. I dont care if someone steals it off the porch, the seller should have required a signature for delivery if he wasnt prepared to pay for a package that was not delivered to the buyer.

...I strongly disagree with this...I believe that the seller should always use a Delivery Confirmation if sending USPS(which is how most people ship pedals), but it isn't the seller's responsibility to guarantee delivery, it's the Post Office's job...if the buyer wants insurance, then he has to pony up for it, it isn't on the seller...

• Members

...I strongly disagree with this...I believe that the seller should always use a Delivery Confirmation if sending USPS(which is how most people ship pedals), but it isn't the seller's responsibility to guarantee delivery, it's the Post Office's job...if the buyer wants insurance, then he has to pony up for it, it isn't on the seller...

This is wrong in so many ways, let's count them up.

1. How can the buyer be responsible for something he has never seen or touched? The seller has the item, he is responsible for shipping.

2. The post office has a responsibility to the SELLER, therefore, the responsiblity if the post office doesnt perform is the SELLERS responsibility.

3. Since the seller takes it to the post office, addresses the item, and makes the contract with the post office(insurance), it would only be natural that the seller is responsible.

I bet you have never had an item lost in shipment that you sold on eBay. You will learn really quickly who is responsible for an "item not received" if you ever sell something and lose it in shipment.

• Members

The guy is a total creep and he certainly has shown his true colors. Im sorry that you got screwed, but rest assured that because of this thread i can guarantee he lost a LOT of potential business on these threads. He has come off looking like a total pompous jerk. I cant wait to see the cobwebs on his for sale threads. He has done absolutely nothing but gloat in your misfortune. Anybody who would do business again with him is a fool after reading this thread. Putz, i will be the first to say that i have no fear of trading with you in the future. Im glad a bunch of people like myself have stuck up for you. I cant stand the mindless Lemming mentality of this forum that they would trash your credibility and praise him like some sort of transaction diety. The guy is a creep, plain and simple.

Ya know...you have this scathing attitude against anyone here that happens to disagree with your view that Apo is some scammer. You seem to be 100% sure Putz is being completely honest and you also just as sure that Apo is lying his ass off. I would really like to know how you know that without actually being either Apo or Putz.

On top of it, you are insulting anyone who has come to a different conclusion then yourself. We are all mindless lemmings for thinking that maybe Putz isn't being completely truthful. You say we are all praising Apo like he's a transaction deity and we trash Putz's credibility. Where is all this? The only thing I see is Apo trying to tell his side, Putz trying to tell his side while at the same time attacking Apo like a rabid dog all over the forums, then acting like a child most of the time. All the while we are reading all of this and making comments on the "facts" that they both posted. Putz admitted to giving Apo 2 addresses and using someone else's paypal. That is a credibility issue whether or not you want to admit it. His behavior is also a liability to his credibility. Bring him in front of a Jury and see how they feel about him if he were to say and act like he has in this thread. His credibility with them would be shot, and that's all you have in a case like this.

Apo hasn't gloated, I really don't know what friggin thread your reading man, but it doesn't sound like this one. The majority of people posting in this thread have seen things either Apo's way or said they were both wrong and need to make things right, but that Putz is definitely coming off far worse then Apo in his behavior.

I mean, you are so sure that Apo is lying that you are hoping he fails to sell anything ever again and then you are going to laugh while that happens. Do you even hear yourself? You sound like a vindictive child, happy that someone you came to dislike may fall on misfortune. Take a step back dude...seriously.

The bottom line is, some of us disagree with you. That doesn't make us lemmings and it sure as {censored} doesn't make us wrong. You can't prove either way what the hell happened. You can side with Putz, if that's the way you see things, and that's fine. We all are entitled to our own views, that's what makes boards like this awesome. But you need to respect other people's opinions on the matter just as you would want yours respected, instead of being berated and insulted.

• Members

+1

So where does that leave us.. aw yes.. the missing pedals. Where is the justice? I'm afraid that when business is done poorly there isn't any. I certainly can't afford to send putz an extra 250$ I didn't originally have. I also don't see the logic in sending back a guitar for half of what I paid for it. If that makes me the bad guy, then guess what, I'm a bad guy. But from where I sit - and granted, this seat is certainly subjective - I've done everything I could do with a poor situation and I haven't drug anyone's name through the mud while trying to sort it out.. whereas putz simply sent me a website where I could buy replacements and the biggest "{censored} you" this forum has ever seen.

Can't afford to send him the money or choose not to? The following is from a recent ad of yours that states that you just bought a guitar from a studio and want $1400 for it. Seems to me that you can afford to send him the money. When you say you can't afford to send him the money and yet you can afford to buy a guitar then you just lost all credibility with me. I was writing it off to a misunderstanding by 2 honest people until I read your statement and saw your ad. Once again this is from your guitar for sale thread:

Gibson Les Paul Standard FS/FT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently purchased this from a studio so it plays amazing. I believe it's a 2004 model, the color is ebony. Cosmetically it's a little beat up with nicks and checking in parts of the paint, but the neck is smooth, the action is great, the sound is right on, etc. I actually bought a brand new 3-ply pickguard for it that I'll include as well (still waiting for that to arrive via ebay, if a deal is reached prior to receiving the guard I'll mail it to you as soon as I do). After a few days of owning it I've realized I'm just not an LP guy. I'd be interested in trading it for an es-335 type of guitar; ideally a Gibson Walnut ES-335 or possibly an older Guild Starfire. To be honest, I'm pretty open. I will also sell it outright for 1400$ obo. Please no low balling, I'm certainly not forced to sell it, it's just not getting the attention it deserves at this time. Comes with original hardshell case.

• Members

[quote name=aporcelainsky;33132126
So where does that leave us.. aw yes.. the missing pedals. Where is the justice? I'm afraid that when business is done poorly there isn't any. I certainly can't afford to send putz an extra 250$ I didn't originally have. I also don't see the logic in sending back a guitar for half of what I paid for it. If that makes me the bad guy' date=' then guess what, I'm a bad guy. But from where I sit - and granted, this seat is certainly subjective - I've done everything I could do with a poor situation and I haven't drug anyone's name through the mud while trying to sort it out.. whereas putz simply sent me a website where I could buy replacements and the biggest "{censored} you" this forum has ever seen.

You have plenty of pedals to sell. That is all you ever do here, sell your {censored}.
I will never buy any of it, and I hope others do the same. You admit here that you are in the wrong, but you are unwilling to do anything because the guy sent you a guitar missing a $9.00 part.

I caught you in a couple of lies, then you post this {censored}......go sell on Craigslist.

• Members

You have plenty of pedals to sell. That is all you ever do here, sell your {censored}.

I will never buy any of it, and I hope others do the same. You admit here that you are in the wrong, but you are unwilling to do anything because the guy sent you a guitar missing a $9.00 part.

I caught you in a couple of lies, then you post this {censored}......go sell on Craigslist.

So just because he has plenty of money, means he should just give it away? Putz could easily have lied and said he didn't get the pedals, even though he did, or his friend (who's paypal account he used) could have easily stolen them. I would agree that apo is at fault, except the two address thing mentioned earlier puts a lot of the blame on putz.

• Members

Cats..he didn't admit he was wrong. He asked why he should send the guitar back, then only get his money back from Putz but still be missing the pedals? He clearly said he wouldn't do that and if that made him the bad guy, then so be it.

Why is it that Putz can't be lying? Still no one has answered that question. What makes Putz so honest? Because he said he got ripped off? I can say I got ripped off, but that doesn't make it true. Because Apo is tired of dealing with a childish attitude that stalks him from thread to thread? I mean come on...at some point you would get fed up also and just simply stop acknowledging the behavior.

I'm absolutely willing to bet that if Putz had approached Apo intelligently and maturely when this all started, the answers and outcome would have been very different.

Either way, you know already that I have said they both need to pony up and come to a middle ground, but it seems that just won't happen. I don't really feel it's fair to drop it squarely on Apo though, they are BOTH at fault. I don't see how you determine that Putz has more credibility or is telling the truth moreso then Apo...I just don't see it.

Archived