WARNING - aporcelainsky is a scammer.

putz1337

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This may account for part of the problem.. while I may not have the tracking number slip I do still have the outlandishly large box that putz sent my guitar in. It has a completely separate address from the one that I sent the paypal payment too... if putz has multiple addresses then maybe it's at which ever one he initially sent me. :facepalm: this is a prime example of what happens when you ask to ship to different addresses than the one that is confirmed in your paypal account..

• Members

hey aporcelainsky

multiple names for senor putz is super shady....now that I re-read and understand this cluster--fu*k, I agree with your side on this one, even though I've never dealt with you.

Hope there are no hard feelings and hope that this somehow works out for the both of you. I've been the victim of {censored} getting stolen in transit before and the biotch left me negative feedback on evilbay b/c she kept saying, SEND ME MORE CD'S, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT...YOU SHOULD HAVE DELIVERED IT!!! (she lives in kansas and I live in pennsylvania!...HA!)

people get wack, even over a $4 cd...like my experience!

ANYWAY, hope this somehow gets resolved...

peace!

• Members

joe is a longtime personal friend. i do not have paypal, so he allowed me to use his. that being said, i still have no pedal and power supply that you said you shipped forever ago. if no one received the pedals, should they not be returned to sender? anyway around i'd greatly appreciate it if you could return 1 of my many PMs so we can figure out how to get this moving forward, rather than a bickering match.

• Members

Putz I understand your point to some extent, but I do think your sig crosses the line of honesty.

'Mailed him a guitar and never received my items'

is a bit misleading. If he was actually scamming you, he prolly wouldn't have sent anything. Sht happens and by using someone elses paypal you are at least part of the confusion.

• Members

I actually like his list (Collection of Pedals FS/FT - Completely Overhauled!) and curious about his amp.

back to topic: if he really was a scam as putz claims, i don't think he would ever be posting here again. let alone change his handle. so far, as to the people he's dealt with (except putz) he's good in my book.

• Members

For aporcelainsky to bitch about "in dire need of a setup" isn't the putz's problem.

EVERY used guitar needs a setup. To complain about that (and imply that you got a raw deal because you needed to set up a guitar) is kinda shady.

If the tuners were f'ed up, oh well....

If the tuners were "broken off" then that's a shipping company complaint.

The burden of proof is on the shipper, IMO. I always get a delivery confirmation #, if shipping USPS... the extra 60 cents is well worth it, for everyone's mutual protection.

• Members

EVERY used guitar needs a setup. To complain about that (and imply that you got a raw deal because you needed to set up a guitar) is kinda shady.

If the tuners were "broken off" then that's a shipping company complaint.

The burden of proof is on the shipper, IMO. I always get a delivery confirmation #, if shipping USPS... the extra 60 cents is well worth it, for everyone's mutual protection.

:facepalm:

please read entire thread to get a better picture of the situation at hand. I was not the one who started this thread.. I complained once to putz through pms, he forwarded me a website where I could purchase new tuners and stopped responding to me. I accepted that and moved on... weeks later he begins this all-too-drawn-out quarrel attempting to get other members involved. again, I'd really like to just put this entire soap opera behind us.

• Members

the standup forumite known as aporcelainsky still hasn't returned a pm. i would figure such a great member of the community would be willing to try and resolve this situation.

Calm down bro, acting like a prick isn't going to help resolve this issue.

Archived