A Real S#!77y Deal

Dixie 10-8

• Members

IndianScout has taken "
Indian giving
" on an entirely new level.
:facepalm:

There's plenty of legitimate fodder for piling on IndianScout without getting into the bigoted stuff that's occasionally popping up here.

His lying and manipulation have literally zero to do with him being Native American. Narcissistic, scamming, self-pitying aholes come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HOLY {censored}! I can't believe this thing is still going! This is the only site that I deal on and I'm glad that it is getting all aired out!

It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....

• Members

HOLY {censored}! I can't believe this thing is still going! This is the only site that I deal on and I'm glad that it is getting all aired out!

It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....It's the thread that never ends....it goes on and on my friends....people started reading it not knowing what it was but now they keep on reading it forever just because.....

Made my eyes hurt... :rolleyes:

• Members

ievans - Well said. About a thousand pages back I noted that this has nothing to do with ethnicity. Isn't now, never was. It's about outing a thief.

Goodness: Love ya, man...but please, PLEASE change your avatar! That sonofabitch gives me migraines.

• Members

There's plenty of legitimate fodder for piling on IndianScout without getting into the bigoted stuff that's occasionally popping up here.

His lying and manipulation have literally zero to do with him being Native American. Narcissistic, scamming, self-pitying aholes come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Not sure if you are accusing me of being "bigoted", but let me say this... my bloodline is from the Blackfoot Tribe. I'm roughly 45% Indian.

• Members

Has anyone posted Indianscout's REAL name?

You know he is going to, if he hasnt already, create an alt after all this. His real name would be helpful to some peeps in the future. And I dont want to hear the whole, "this is a public forum crap!"

He sure as hell dont mind screwing people over so maybe we shouldnt care about his beloved TRUE name being in this thread...
:idk:

It's been posted many many times.

• Members

I guess its just wrong ! You have to keep people in the know , no matter what is going on ! , Theres got to be 5 minutes to jump on the PC & give the heads up ! Kevin

Sorry to hear of your deal w/ this fella Dixie !

& the rest of you guys too..If its that bad , theres no sense in going on w/ anything w/ someone who hasn't got the time ! But to recieve !!!!!!!!!!

• Members
This {censored} is real life, mang...
:lol:

Thanks for finding that pic you posted in the IS "guitar giveaway to a kid" thread. :thu:

A little editing and BOOM! My new avatar. It r0x0rz:wave:

I just wanna know why there was a dude with his pants down in the original photo? WTH is that ? :facepalm:

• Members

I just received my guitar at the office and I am absolutely disgusted.

The guitars absoultely stinks like tobacco, I have never smelt something so bad. I cannot bring this into my apartment, and I am doubtfull if the smell will go away. It smells like it has been locked in a smokers lounge for years.

The guitar is ruined. My co workers are complaining about the smell and it is at least 10 feet away from the next person, you could smell it outside the box. I wont be able to sell the guitar in this state.

Am I right in assuming that Indianscout should make the situation right as he said he would?

• Members

Greg - Mix up a solution of white vinegar and water, pull the strings and give it a good top-to-bottom cleaning. That will take the stink out. Follow up with a good polish. As for the man making good on his word...consider it a miracle that you got your guitar back.

P.S. If you'll go back about a jillion posts you'll see that Indian Scout and his boys supposedly purify things in a 'tobacco ceremony'...a tribal thing, no doubt. Wonder how many guys it takes blowing cigarette smoke on a guitar to purify it?

I'm glad you got your guitar back...and it will clean up. The bitter taste in your mouth will take a little longer to go away - voice of experience talking.

Archived