A Real S#!77y Deal

Dixie 10-8

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thanks for explaining the story of why not to trust indian scout. i hope all turns out well in the end. i've dones a few trades and a few buys on HC. i have had great experiences and hope you continue to have the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

As a new member of the board I can say that it puts a bit of fear in me knowing that this guy is still a member. I will say that not everybody understands all of the tools available on this board to check up on members who offer deals when they first arrive. This is common amung us new guys. I'm glad this post has become what it has in order to save future heart ache amung the honest folk here on the board. But I must say.....This guy should not be a memeber of this forum or any other web-based site that promotes trading or the sale of music equipment. If he is allowed to remain a memeber of this site I feel this forum's credibility would take a huge hit. As a new memeber I have spent a couple thousand dollars just in the past 2 months on this board. But I may have to move on if guys like Indian Scout are allowed to trade and scam over and over again with only a "Bad trader" posted by his name. For me that is not enough I'm sorry.

I ask that he be banned from the board so that the board can remain a place where great deals are made between great people. My fear is fewer folks will post or trade items because we allow scam artists to remain members as long as they are flagged for it.....Just my thoughts I could be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

oh waaa.. I've made offers to correct this, the offers have been refused so to me this is a whinning contest.

get over it..

I could care less..

and yes my family does me more, it's about keeping my family healthy and out of the hospital,

those who are not involved in this, go piss up a rope, I could care less at this point

shady??? you have the gaul to call this shady, like I can pick and choose when my family get sick???

how ignorant

You truly are a dip{censored}.

Archived