I challange RoboPimp to a musical duel

jrak

• Members

by god, it's gotta be google time.

i KNOW he is still on myspace, i think anyways....

this orter be good...

Digg / jrakjrak. A male from the United States who joined Digg on March 18th, 2007 ... jrak hasn't added any friends. Add him as a friend now using the link above! ...
www.digg.com/users/jrak - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Jrak&btnG=Google+Search

Jurak Corporation World Wide (JRAK) - Company ProfileGet an alert via email or AIM whenever Jurak Corporation World Wide (JRAK)'s stock price changes, access management bios, company profile, and more!
www.smallcapwatch.com/JRAK - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

JRAKAnalysis of JRAK, in American and Canadian Stock Markets NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, OTC, TSX,and CDNX, End-of-Day Stock Data, Alert Signals Buy, Sell, Hold; ...
www.americanbulls.com/StockPage.asp?CompanyTicker=JRAK&MarketTicker=OTC&Typ=S - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

Digg / jrakjrak. A male from the United States who joined Digg on March 18th, 2007 ... jrak hasn't added any friends. Add him as a friend now using the link above! ...
www.digg.com/users/jrak - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

OTCBB Profile for JRAKJRAK - JURAK CORP WORLDWIDE, Click here to order Full Report ... Symbol, Name, Expiration Date. JRAK, Jurak Corporation World Wide Inc ...
www.otcbb.com/profiles/JRAK.htm - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

The Natural Contrarian: June 2006 - Jurak Corp. (JRAK)The reactive Wall Street firms that will miss buying JRAK shares NOW under $1 will soon realize Jurak

• Members

i dunno if the term "mute" is appropriate, tho muting the mighty jRak would be great if anyone could find his damn remote...
:cry:

and Robo {censored}in wails.

there's really no comparison, unless one LIKES the sound of a poorly played snare drum accompanied by farting noises....to someone that can actually play in the traditional sense...

got yer ears on robo???
maaad love from points east, yo....

• Members
i dunno if the term "mute" is appropriate, tho muting the mighty jRak would be great if anyone could find his damn remote...

:cry:

and Robo {censored}in wails.

there's really no comparison, unless one LIKES the sound of a poorly played snare drum accompanied by farting noises....to someone that can actually play in the traditional sense...

got yer ears on robo???

maaad love from points east, yo....

I asked because couldn't find Jrak's clips.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

From where I sit, you have two options:

Option Charlie: Don't read it, and sell me your FM4 for $150 because of the vast amount of time I just saved you.

Option Delta: Read the entire thing, and laugh your pbone off.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

although i was not around.

im guessing the OP took offense to something robo said since he's so well known for doing that, he probably dissed his playing somehow.

he then called robo out since he talked such big words and blah blah blah blah.

I think that might summarize it but i cant be for sure.

Archived