I challange RoboPimp to a musical duel

jrak

• Members

Originally posted by RoboPimp

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto

I see that your schwarz is as big as mine. Now let's see how well you handle it...

this is a post-psychedelic emo americana rap about smoking PCP and how drinking whole milk can keep you from overdosing. Also known as the Olle song, inspired by Olle Norin.

well thanks

yeah I didn't like that so much

I liked that opening effect and some other effects ( what's that high pitched siren effect?)in there but the playing was that same noodling crap that so many of you do so poorly. Though to be honest it was not bad as some of the other songs I've been subjected to since I started this thread, but still you are not what I would consider good, by any means and you are undoubtedly and asshole. The singing was terrible but I'm sure you realize that.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jrak

well thanks

yeah I didn't like that so much

I liked that opening effect and some other effects ( what's that high pitched siren effect?)in there but the playing was that same noodling crap that so many of you do so poorly. Though to be honest it was not bad as some of the other songs I've been subjected to since I started this thread, but still you are not what I would consider good, by any means and you are undoubtedly and asshole. The singing was terrible but I'm sure you realize that.

you're just jealous

• Members

First thing, jcn you {censored}ing rock. My wife looked at me like I was insane while I was listening to that.

This is the tread of the year. Mad props to jrak and the rest for a totally entertaing hour of my life.
This calls for an 80's Underdog Teen Movie slow clap.
I'll start.

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

*clap

*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Guys, I just sat down and totally abandoned all of my pre-conceived notions about what music is, and Hendrix appeared to me.

I recorded a song.

I'd like your opinions.

I call it

Actually,

I liked the 'entrancing' formula of this.

Because that fuzzy guitar loop KEEPS going on.

So your 'song' has more of a rhythm to it than Jrak.

• Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

You is deluded. You need to stop using a spoon and a altoids tin as your drums.

I'm assuming this was indirectly directed at me

These are demos, song sketchs, I have no drummer, no drum set, no bass, these are my first multi-tracked recordings ever, I am not too good at recording stuff for fidelity ( mic placment and other problems I'm not too sure of) and I'm well aware of some of the shortcomings of these tracks, espcially as far as recording quality. But that being said I still like them. I would still listen to them as I do listen to other lo-fi psych, if I had my choice I would record in a studio with an engineer and make some truly kick ass hi - fi psych with great sonic quality but that's in the future, these demo's were simply recording some of my music so I can shop myself to record companies, these are the first five I've done. I think they are pretty good

• Members

I'm assuming this was indirectly directed at me

These are demos, song sketchs, I have no drummer, no drum set, no bass, these are my first multi-tracked recordings ever, I am not too good at recording stuff for fidelity ( mic placment and other problems I'm not too sure of) and I'm well aware of some of the shortcomings of these tracks, espcially as far as recording quality. But that being said I still like them. I would still listen to them as I do listen to other lo-fi psych, if I had my choice I would record in a studio with an engineer and make some truly kick ass hi - fi psych with great sonic quality but that's in the future, these demo's were simply recording some of my music so I can shop myself to record companies, these are the first five I've done. I think they are pretty good

my drumming was 1000X better than your drumming - I win

• Members

these demo's were simply recording some of my music so I can shop myself to record companies, these are the first five I've done. I think they are pretty good

Dude, they are going to laugh in your face. You seriously need a freaking reality check. I wish they had an American Idol for guitarists

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Guys, I just sat down and totally abandoned all of my pre-conceived notions about what music is, and Hendrix appeared to me.

I recorded a song.

I'd like your opinions.

I call it

I need to move to Nashville and break up your engagement now, so I can have you all to myself.

• Members

Originally posted by Speeddemon

Actually,

I liked the 'entrancing' formula of this.

Because that fuzzy guitar loop KEEPS going on.

So your 'song' has more of a rhythm to it than Jrak.

well if you liked that listen to my track Space Trip because he poorly copied the rhythm from that and threw a bunch of {censored} on top of it

that is not even close dude, I don't think you were really trying to play well ( I hope not)

seriously that was {censored}ing bad, it's like the horrible bizarro world version of my track

It is a cool beat though huh which you tried to copy but lack the balls to actually reproduce, maybe in another lifetime you perpetual loser

Archived