I challange RoboPimp to a musical duel

jrak

• Members

Originally posted by jrak

well if you liked that listen to my track Space Trip because he poorly copied the rhythm from that and threw a bunch of {censored} on top of it

that is not even close dude, I don't think you were really trying to play well ( I hope not)

seriously that was {censored}ing bad, it's like the horrible bizarro world version of my track

It is a cool beat though huh which you tried to copy but lack the balls to actually reproduce, maybe in another lifetime you perpetual loser

You {censored}ing rock dude.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well if you liked that listen to my track Space Trip because he poorly copied the rhythm from that and threw a bunch of {censored} on top of it

that is not even close dude, I don't think you were really trying to play well ( I hope not)

seriously that was {censored}ing bad, it's like the horrible bizarro world version of my track

It is a cool beat though huh which you tried to copy but lack the balls to actually reproduce, maybe in another lifetime you perpetual loser

you know what this reminds me of?

when Jonathan (can not remember his username, he got banned for something related) dicked some guy for a pedal on ebay... and then was a total cock about it.... same type of attitude....

immature.

Jrak: no one is blinder than he who will not see.... that he is being a dumbass.

• Members

It is a cool beat though huh

No. It's the most generic 4th grade cracker ass whiteboy "look at me mommy I'm playing the blues" bull{censored} horrid display of anti-rhythm in the world.

Which is why I chose it.

If Bryant Gumbel were to play the blues, with Regis Philbin on bass, that beat would be the foundation on which they smeared their buttery funk.

• Members
Originally posted by D.

you guys really are under appreciating the talent that is coming from Jrak. I say this as a very talented musician who is in the same sort of genre. My bands link:

Daddy Needs a New Sword Of Wounding!

if you dont like the beautiful music that me and Jrak make, you obviously have no musical taste.

I can see a new HCEF tradition forming in the primordial ooze.

:)

• Members

This truly is bizarro world if you can't see what jcn was doing there. Holey crap and then you take his "joke" as not being as good as your "serious" piece of crap? You are in competition with a joke my friend. Time to take the reigns, don't you think?

I have a box full of clues if you would like to buy one. Hell I'll give ya the whole box for free!

You are funny man!:eek:

• Members

Hey, who else is thinking about the last third of Boogie Nights right now?

"That magic, that heart and {censored}ing sould that is on those tapes. You don't own that man, you don't own that! That is ours!"

"Come on come on come on come on.... come on... feel my heat"

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

No. It's the most generic 4th grade cracker ass whiteboy "look at me mommy I'm playing the blues" bull{censored} horrid display of anti-rhythm in the world.

Which is why I chose it.

If Bryant Gumbel were to play the blues, with Regis Philbin on bass, that beat would be the foundation on which they smeared their buttery funk.

I could play that beat more bluesy but it was actually inspired by this Swedish Psych sound from the 60's ( see a band named Guidbrallan or Trad Gras Och Styenar who I'm sure your all big fans of) so it's not supposed to be bluesy they did twist the blues and add their traditional Scandinavian folk music to the sound. Your analysis of it being 5th grade white boy blues is sort of funny because I see what you mean if your listening to it and expecting a blues beat.

I haven't recorded any straight blues or conventional rock ( besides my track Countrytime Soul, in a way) at least I think it's more conventional) yet. But I can play some mean blues I've just been trying to be original and explore psych music and new ideas because as a artist that's the sort of music I'd like to make, not simply doing my take on Spoonful or something

and if that is your interpretation of what I laid down you have problems

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Hey, who else is thinking about the last third of Boogie Nights right now?

"That magic, that heart and {censored}ing sould that is on those tapes. You don't own that man, you don't own that! That is ours!"

"Come on come on come on come on.... come on... feel my heat"

Were we rolling on that?

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

Into the Mythical Hallowed Halls of the Rime of the Ancient Pharoahs of Anubis' Pyramid of Ultimate Darkness

I think after Hallowed, Rime and Ancient the "Iron Maiden" title intention was already set, Ian....

your clip sounds a bit like the basslines they play in the original Knight Rider series, when the bad guy's are up to something...

that ominent, yet groovy thing... :thu:

• Members

I could play that beat more bluesy but it was actually inspired by this Swedish Psych sound from the 60's ( see a band named Guidbrallan or Trad Gras Och Styenar who I'm sure your all big fans of) so it's not supposed to be bluesy they did twist the blues and add their traditional Scandinavian folk music to the sound. Your analysis of it being 5th grade white boy blues is sort of funny because I see what you mean if your listening to it and expecting a blues beat.

I haven't recorded any straight blues or conventional rock ( besides my track Countrytime Soul, in a way) at least I think it's more conventional) yet. But I can play some mean blues I've just been trying to be original and explore psych music and new ideas because as a artist that's the sort of music I'd like to make, not simply doing my take on Spoonful or something

and if that is your interpretation of what I laid down you have problems

I would genuinely love to hear some of your mean blues.

Do you realize this thread could lead to you becoming an Internet meme?

Do you know what a meme is?

You remember the chubby Canadian kid who filmed himself acting like Darth Maul with a broom handle? And remember how he got famous all over the Internet, and people wanted to know his name and interview him, and they made parodies of his video and everything?

That's a meme.

Archived