I challange RoboPimp to a musical duel

jrak

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

I would genuinely love to hear some of your mean blues.

Do you realize this thread could lead to you becoming an Internet meme?

Do you know what a meme is?

You remember the chubby Canadian kid who filmed himself acting like Darth Maul with a broom handle? And remember how he got famous all over the Internet, and people wanted to know his name and interview him, and they made parodies of his video and everything?

That's a meme.

{censored}, I thought you misspelled mime. I would LOVE it if he turned into an internet mime. He could do that until he becomes a rock star.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jrak

I could play that beat more bluesy but it was actually inspired by this Swedish Psych sound from the 60's ( see a band named Guidbrallan or Trad Gras Och Styenar who I'm sure your all big fans of)

Oh yeah, them. Of course, why didn't you mention them in your influences?

I haven't recorded any straight blues or conventional rock ( besides my track Countrytime Soul, in a way) at least I think it's more conventional) yet. But I can play some mean blues

(gets out some popcorn) Now this, I gotsta hear!

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

someone needs to help me out here -- no speakers, can't listen.

is it as bad as i'm imagining it to be?
:freak:

imagine your own guitar skills BEFORE you could play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star or Knocking on Heaven's Door, and that crappily recorded.

Yes, it's THAT BAD! :eek:

• Members

Originally posted by jrak

in my existence, my opinions are facts

Well what are you doing here then? Go talk to yourself.

Telling us to get a life? I don't believe your "existence" is compatible with the real world.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with your songs or skills in whatsoever. You just need some serious help...

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Drinking glass + pencil = drums.

Except for the fact that you would probably lay out some sweet groove with just that.

Hey wait we should all build a jam of just pencils and drinking glasses. I don't have the software to compile something like this, but it might actually be fun.

• Members

okay, I actually took a few minutes to listen to some of jrak's tunes. They were bad...but they have potential. I'm sure this guy could do something interesting sometime in his life.

I know, I know, that's not what this whole thing is about. Jrak was begging for lumps and he got them.

Can't we just forget this ever happened? I'm sure he learned his lesson...though he can't admit it yet.

C'mon guys. I mean, C'mon.

• Members

Man, Jrak, I don't know why all these guys are giving you such grief. I think your stuff is pretty awesome and it totally blows Robopimp's crap right out of the water.

Ignore these sucks and keep playing. You've got more talent than all of them combined. And all of the negative criticism they're dishing out at you, well can you blame them? Your talent puts them to shame and they're rendered irate by that fact.

You just keep following your dreams, buddy. Keep churning out those sweet sweet tunes and I'll keep listening to them. :)

• Members
Originally posted by oEatTheDeado

Man, Jrak, I don't know why all these guys are giving you such grief. I think your stuff is pretty awesome and it totally blows Robopimp's crap right out of the water.

Ignore these sucks and keep playing. You've got more talent than all of them combined. And all of the negative criticism they're dishing out at you, well can you blame them? Your talent puts them to shame and they're rendered irate by that fact.

You just keep following your dreams, buddy. Keep churning out those sweet sweet tunes and I'll keep listening to them.
:)

greatest. troll. ever.

• Members
Originally posted by oEatTheDeado

You just keep following your dreams, buddy. Keep churning out those sweet sweet tunes and I'll keep listening to them.
:)

To me his talent sounds like an ice cream truck running over an igloo filled with burnt donkey hair. But, if you like it...:thu:

Archived