I challange RoboPimp to a musical duel

jrak

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by mst3k

Oh yeah, them. Of course, why didn't you mention them in your influences?

I did mention Guidibrallan and Trad Gras Och Stenar in my influences ( and I happened to mention Them also)

• Members
Originally posted by oEatTheDeado

Man, Jrak, I don't know why all these guys are giving you such grief. I think your stuff is pretty awesome and it totally blows Robopimp's crap right out of the water.

Ignore these sucks and keep playing. You've got more talent than all of them combined. And all of the negative criticism they're dishing out at you, well can you blame them? Your talent puts them to shame and they're rendered irate by that fact.

You just keep following your dreams, buddy. Keep churning out those sweet sweet tunes and I'll keep listening to them.
:)

Thanks, I will

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

someone needs to help me out here -- no speakers, can't listen.

is it as bad as i'm imagining it to be?
:freak:

I figured it would be bad...I was unprepared for exactly how bad it was.

Seriously, this guy is either king troll or incredibly deluded...I mean maybe mental illness level deluded.

It is as hideous or worse than you can imagine.

Do y'all remember this guy talking about religion? It was just about as ill-advised.

• Members

Originally posted by us2bslim

Seriously, this guy is either king troll or incredibly deluded...I mean maybe mental illness level deluded.

Do y'all remember this guy talking about religion? It was just about as ill-advised.

He was also the one who kicked off the thousand-page thread about whether or not our constitutional rights are being violated when site administrators delete threads that encourage drug use.

It was gdwill22 to carried it on in to the ridiculous, but it started with JR

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

He was also the one who kicked off the thousand-page thread about whether or not our constitutional rights are being violated when site administrators delete threads that encourage drug use.

{censored}, I remember that. he was as much of a {censored}brain in that too.

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Oh yeah...I remember that. He fundamentally didn't understand the constitution. His position makes much more sense now that I know his opinion IS reality...some people call that being a sociopath...but not me...that's just good clean fun.

• Members
Originally posted by us2bslim

I don't necessarily like to beat up on people about their clips unless they are being real assholes. It just doesn't seem right.

I think the problem is kind of like how jcn was putting it earlier. The generation after the Generation X is the "baby on board" generation. Since these children were raised with parents who hold such an elevated concern for everything regarding their children, they are treated unreasonably well. It's what I would like to call the "Bronzed Turd Syndrome." This is where children are built up so high with the praise from their overly supportive parents that they feel they are superior to most all other human beings. The parents rush to bronze their little brat's turds before they dare to whither up and blow away. This inflates an ego within the child that is overwhelming to their psyches. The end result is a 20 something who thinks every turd he takes should be bronzed. The dawning of the website www.ratemypoo.com is living proof of this phenomenon. I would not doubt that Jrak has a couple of entries listed there....

• Members
Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

I don't necessarily like to beat up on people about their clips unless they are being real assholes. It just doesn't seem right.

I think the problem is kind of like how jcn was putting it earlier. The generation after the Generation X is the "baby on board" generation. Since these children were raised with parents who hold such an elevated concern for everything regarding their children, they are treated unreasonably well. It's what I would like to call the "Bronzed Turd Syndrome." This is where children are built up so high with the praise from their overly supportive parents that they feel they are superior to most all other human beings. The parents rush to bronze their little brat's turds before they dare to whither up and blow away. This inflates an ego within the child that is overwhelming to their psyches. The end result is a 20 something who thinks every turd he takes should be bronzed. The dawning of the website
www.ratemypoo.com
is living proof of this phenomenon. I would not doubt that Jrak has a couple of entries listed there....

Yeah...me neither...but like I said, it's crap...bronzed or otherwise.

• Members
Originally posted by delorean

someone needs to help me out here -- no speakers, can't listen.

is it as bad as i'm imagining it to be?
:freak:

I've been struggling with how to describe this for a while and I think I've got it now.

Imagine Neil Young broke some fingers on his left hand, had them taped up, and then took a large dose of morphine to kill the pain.

After the morphine kicks in, he decides it would be a good idea to kidnap the drummer from the Shaggs and force her to drum against her will in a White Stripes-style duo.

He records it under the name Howlin Magic.

• Members

Originally posted by elctmist

I've been struggling with how to describe this for a while and I think I've got it now.

Imagine Neil Young broke some fingers on his left hand, had them taped up, and then took a large dose of morphine to kill the pain.

After the morphine kicks in, he decides it would be a good idea to kidnap the drummer from the Shaggs and force her to drum against her will in a White Stripes-style duo.

He records it under the name Howlin Magic.

Nail/head.

Archived