Weekly spam thread 6-25-06

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mint DD-20 with box, warranty, papers etc,
but no power supply in exchange for ??????

I am not really interested in pedals right now, except a perfectly working mint Semaphore Tremolo.
Always looking for project guitars, speaker cabinets, and anything else cool/weird/fun.

Make me an offer, you never know.
Looking for trade with reputable forumite, not looking to sell.

• Members

Boss:
boss ceb-3 50.00 shipped
boss syb-3 90.00 shipped
boss me-x 115.00
boss ph-2 45.00 shipped
boss aw-3 70.00 shipped

Ibanez:
DS-7 30.00 shipped
SM-7 30.00 shipped

dunlop
crybaby 55 shipped

Zoom:
506II WILL TRADE

line 6
line 6 mm-4 manual power supply160.00 shipped

eh
hot tubes brand new -140.00 shipped

morley
little alligator-will trade
Morley Mark Tremonti wah 75.00 shipped

rocktron
intelliflex (black face) w manual 190.00 shipped

roland
gp-8 w/fc-100 pedalboard 175.00 shipped

fulltone
fatboost older model w-box 125.00 shipped

MXR
(blue face)flanger,doubler 350.00 shipped

Furman
pq-3 (older red face) 250.00 shipped

• Members
Yamaha FC7 Volume Control Pedal with Fortissimo Function/ Expression pedal that works with 1/4" standard

Bought it to control a Rocktron Rack system I had. This pedal was never used live, only in my room. Bought it and then put it in the closet. I later sold the rack. Control is therefore up for grabs. It will work for standard controler type that uses a 1/4 plug

Here is the information from the Yamaha web site for the FC7:

The FC7 is a heavy-duty volume controller with "fortissimo function," which enables the user to accent certain parts of a performance. Adjustable pedal angle, spring point adjustment and a metal connection plate for multiple pedal "ganging," add a unique touch to this volume controller tailoring the pedal to various playing styles. The FC7 can also be utilized with the DG Series amplifiers.

Other features include:

5-foot cable
1/4" phone plug

fc7-1.jpg
fc7-2.jpg
No marks, no giging. Just some dust in the wind...

30 dlls shipped CONUS or will take trade offers (guitar pedals)

Dimarzio

• Members

fender blues junior. i slightly modified it to be warmer/bigger sounding than stock. its got jj power and preamp tubes with the balanced phase inverter that bob from eurotubes offers. its in great shape with one tiny little tear in the tolex...but some super glue would make that pretty un-noticeable. i didnt even realize it until i gave the amp a good cleaning. anyway $300 shipped is what im asking.

• Members

Menatone Howie, original version (2003)... 5 knobs, ptp, s/n 163, mint in box. $170 shipped worldwide.

Arion SCH-1 Stereo Chorus MIJ... black box, battery cover broken and missing knobs (comes with generic plastic knobs instead). $110 shipped worldwide.

Yamaha OD-10MII Overdrive, basic overdrive with level, tone and gain knobs. Up for trade.

Interested on trades... Legendary Tones Time Machine Boost, Sweet Sound Ultra Vibe, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power II, Korg DT-10, Lovepedal COT50 Blue, Z Vex Fuzz Factory, Seek Wah or Ooh Wah II, RMC Teese Picture Wah, maybe some AnalogMan stuff...

• Members

I have a near mint Bogner Shiva 1x12 cabinet for sale.
While moving from CA to CO, a leg from a CD tower poked through the covering a little. It did NOT touch the speaker in any way.

This is a matching Shiva cab, loaded with a Celestion Classic Lead 80, 8 ohm speaker.

The COOL NEWS - this is a converted combo, which I have used as an extension cabinet since I purchased it. What that means is you can take your Shiva Head and convert it and this cabinet into a Shiva COMBO!
Or, as I've done, it works perfectly well as an extension cabinet.

Looking for $400 plus shipping in the ConUS.

Tons of references.

Email me - Cammshaft23@aol.com

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Cammshaft23/

• Members

Ok, I have to downsize my rig.

I have a Carvin x100 100w class A tube amp. Cleans are brilliant. Marshally overdrive, although I generally OD it with pedals, which this amp takes very well.

You can check out the reviews here if you want : http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Carvin/X100-1.html

I play it through Marshall 1960 4x12 slant back.

This is a killer combo. Both are in excellent condition, no issues and work perfectly.

I will take the best offer I get.

Pickup would be great, otherwise you pay actual shipping charges.

• Members

MORLEY Pro-Phaser/Volume PFV!!!

looks like this one:

http://www.poconome.com/Used_Pics/amps%20and%20gear/DSC01153.JPG

here's the scoop:

it has 2 modes. you switch between 'em w/ a stomper--which i had to replace with a Carling-style one.

1. FOOT: phase travels with your foot.

2. AUTO: more like a standard phaser. i BELEIVE that the rate is variable with your foot in auto mode.

everything seems to work--except in AUTO mode there is no travel. the knobs affect the sound but there's no staged phasing. i have no idea why; i'm no tech-head.

i haven't tracked down any clips and there's not too much info so i'm assuming everything is OK except for that. in FOOT mode the deepest part of the phase is when the rocker is in middle position. i'm assuming that's the way it's supposed to work.

anyhow, a trippy cool 70's phasing machine that can also do vocal sounds, etc.

then it has another switch to choose between phaser and volume.

the last ones i saw on ebay went for over $150.

if i can get $60 plus shipping that would be great--since it is a project.

• Members

I have two amp modelers for sale:

Vox Tonelab SE. Great shape. Comes with the power supply and gig bag. Also including a disc full of manuals, MP3s and 100s of tones. $400 + shipping.

Digitech GNX3000 with extras. Bought this in December. Has never left my practice room. Perfect......and I mean perfect shape. Also including the Supermodels disc. This disc contains 100s of the best tones ever. Seriously. There is nothing on the original unit that sounds as good as these. Also, Ive got the Digitech gig bag for it. The disc and bag alone run for nearly $100 bucks. Selling it for $339 plus shipping.

I do take Paypal, but if you prefer to pay that way, please add 3% to cover the paypal fees.

Archived