Weekly spam thread 6-25-06

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

URGENT SPAM----

Hi I'm going to be in NYC this coming week.

If anyone wants to buy some gear off me so I can eat and buy gasoline, I've got:

a Moog Ring Mod, a Moog Phaser, an EHX Flanger Hoax, a Mid-Fi Electronics Random Number Generator

this stuff should be yours, $185 each for the moogs , $100 for the mid-fi, and just $110 for the flanger hoax

everything with power supplies and manuals.. as new

i'm not leaving until wednesday.

just trying to move move so i can satisfy on this trip to ny.

if you want to paypal me this stuff is yours shipped tuesday/wednesday

if you live in the city word lets meet up i'll bring the gear.

this is very last minute, but it shouldnt be time consuming, i'm ready to go.

if you want to discuss a package deal, something could be arranged

this is set for shipping right now save over $220 get your gear here i need to sell it

thank you

PM me to discuss further.

my prices are competitive, way better than on ebay. i'm going to buy them all again when i get a job.

let me know. gracias

• Members

sold

in case you were wondering this space was occupied, i guess you could call it "unvacant".

but they came.....i built it and they came. now if i could just sell my brothers ass to a wealthy old pervert id be rolling on cash.

seriously guys - if you know any rich old perverts that talk about "wanting a virgin" - my brother is married but clean in that other sense.....he says he would let someone do anything for $1,000,000 but i think we could talk him down.

my cut is $75,000 - your finders fee will be $25,000

• Members

Cleaning out all of the amps and starting over. These are priced to move and need to sell fast. All prices include shipping (canada will be different though) Reference Ebay ID blackstallion1969 (100%)

Here is #1

Carvin XV212 $425 shipped. This is the 2 channel 100 watt combo version of the x100b head. This amp has one of the cleanest clean channels I have ever heard. Its got a ton of head room and won't break up. The reverb on this amp is a good crack at a fender reverb. The overdrive is sweet and you can set the graphic eq to control it or use it to tweak the "active" parametric eq on the clean channel. The amp is very musical and takes effects well. It has two carvin "British Series" 100 watt speakers, a footswitchable effects loop and built in power attenuator. It comes with the footswitch (channel, effects loop, reverb) and power chord. Right now it has groove tube EL34s in it which sound fine. Cosmetically the amp is nearly flawless. No tears or anything. I would say like new but this amp is from the early 90s and one of the graphic eqs knob cover is loosening. Check out the reviews here on HC.

carvin1.jpg

Carvin2.jpg

• Members

SOLD

Laney AOR Pro-Tube Lead Head $350 shipped. This is the 50 watt version and it comes upgraded with JJ 12ax7s and JJ E34Ls. This amp is a single channel, master volume, amp with an effects loop, two speaker outs (adjustable ohms), and an optional footswitch in. This amp was designed to be a JCM 800 killer and I believe it sounds fantastic. It has a lot of gain on tap (more than the JCM) and when run through the low input it even has a very good clean sound. This version of the amp does have the push/pull tone and volume pots that effect the sound dramatically (seriously pull the bass out and you can crack windows). Cosmetically the amp is in good condition but is showing its age. The white "piping?" around the front is cracking in places and there is a small tear in the tolex under the P in Pro-tube. The amp does have a back cover and the owner before me had stickers on it so there is now sticker residue left. Other than that everything is fine. Check out the reveiws here (HC) for more information.

Aor1.jpg

aor2.jpg

• Members

Here is #3

Laney VC 30 1x12 $350 shipped conus. The amp has an oxford speaker in it right now but I can ship it with the stock H|H speaker if you want. Honestly, I can't tell the tonal difference between the two. I will ship with the stock sovtek power tubes (in the amp) and a set of JJs as well. The preamp tubes are 2 eh 12ax7 and one balanced jj (V3). The low input needs to be resoldered (cuts in and out) but the high input works fantastically. So, if you are single coil guy, you are set. Otherwise it would be an easy fix. I just don't have the time right now and I am buying my college ring next week, so, I need the money. Cosmetically the amp has no tears or dings in the tolex and the grill is just fine. There is a slight smudge on the Laney sign but its not that noticable (see pics). Check the reviews at Harmony Central. Ebay screenname blackstallion1969 if you want to check my feedback(100%) .

Laney1.jpg

Laney3.jpg

• Members

Selling an Electro Harmonix POG w/power supply, manual & box for $265.00 shipped in the USA.

Also, mint Yamaha UD Stomp w/power supply, manual & box for $475.00 shipped in the USA.

Both are in mint condition and were only used occasionaly in the house. Never gigged.

No trades, please. Thanks.

• Members

I've decided to sell my Digitech Synth Wah...

There's no room on the pedalboard for it, and I don't have a huge use for it in my music.

It's $80 new, and I also have the Digitech adapter, which is another $20 new.

(I heard a couple of horror stories about bad things happening to the synth wah with foreign power sources).

I'll sell them both for $60.

• Members

Tonebone Hot British- $150 shipped

Tonebone Classic-$150 shipped

Reverend Drivetrain 1- $100 shipped (I'll really miss this one)

Reverend Hellhound 1x12 combo with cowboy tolex. With new Weber speaker (will include reverend speaker too). $600 not including shipping.

• Members

I recently bought a Tonelab SE bundled with a very nice hard case. I am only using it at home and have no real need for the case. It is made by Tarcase. It usually sells (on Ebay) for $129 + shipping. This one is absolutely mint and the best quality case of it's type I have ever come across. If you are gigging with your Tonelab SE, this is what you need. The Tonelab stays in the case bottom at all time. All jacks are accessible without taking it out of the case.

I will sell this one for $115 including shipping.

Email: coachlinz@hotmail.com

Archived