Weekly spam thread 6-25-06

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
DOD Classic Fuzz FX-52 w/ battery cover! SOLD!

DOD Stereo Flanger FX-75 $25 shipped

Vintage Morley WVO Wah/Volume for guitar, bass, or keys. HUGE sweep! jerry-rigged plug but everything works great! $75 shipped

Danelectro Daddy-O Overdrive w/ box and papers! $25 shipped

Jim Dunlop High Gain Volume Pedal w, box! $45 shipped

BOSS DS-1 stock, taiwanese $25 shipped

PM me if you're interested.
:wave:

willing to entertain trade offers--mostly for things like, oh, i don't know...mikes maybe or...a white padded guitar strap or something.

sorry, no digicam so no pix.

but here's a nice picture:

majerus01.jpg

• Members
Yamaha FC7 Volume Control Pedal with Fortissimo Function/ Expression pedal that works with 1/4" standard

Bought it to control a Rocktron Rack system I had. This pedal was never used live, only in my room. Bought it and then put it in the closet. I later sold the rack. Control is therefore up for grabs. It will work for standard controler type that uses a 1/4 plug

Here is the information from the Yamaha web site for the FC7:

The FC7 is a heavy-duty volume controller with "fortissimo function," which enables the user to accent certain parts of a performance. Adjustable pedal angle, spring point adjustment and a metal connection plate for multiple pedal "ganging," add a unique touch to this volume controller tailoring the pedal to various playing styles. The FC7 can also be utilized with the DG Series amplifiers.

Other features include:

5-foot cable
1/4" phone plug

fc7-1.jpg
fc7-2.jpg
No marks, no giging. Just some dust in the wind...

30 dlls shipped CONUS or will take trade offers (guitar pedals)

DOD 270 A-B Box pedal
Mint. Works perfectly. It includes original Box
ab-1.jpg
ab-2.jpg

will take trade offers (guitar pedals) ON HOLD

Dimarzio

• Members

ZVEX Fuzz Factory for trade.

To much tweaking for me so I'm looking to trade for a comparable boutique fuzz or delay pedal. Looking for stuff like Fulltone Ultimate Octave, Analogman fuzz, Maxon ad999/900, can add cash if the right pedal comes along.

Make me an offer.

• Members

Hi guys,
Got some things laying around that I do not use enough and I need the money for a computer.
So here goes.....
All are like new condition, seriously.
Please e-mail me @ jmurray161@mac.com if interested.
Prices include shipping and paypal. I will ship everything on Thursday.
Hope these prices move these pedals fast......

-Barber Tone Pump EQ - SOLD
-Skreddy Screwdriver (Zoso graphic) - SOLD
-Shannon Phaser - No longer made - $160
-Toadworks John Bull - SOLD
-Vox Cooltron Big Ben OD - SOLD
-Vox Cooltron Brit Boost - $120
-Durham Electronics Sexdrive - $160

IMG_0327.jpg

Thanks.

• Members

Schecter C-1 A/E Semi-hollow w/ Gibson 57 Classics and Fender Deluxe gig bag - $490 shipped

I recently got this guitar in a trade, but it really isn't my thing. I'm more of a single coil Tele/Strat kind of guy.

This guitar is in mint condition; I can't even find a scratch. It is an absolutely gorgeous guitar with the quilted maple top and the sleek finish; the binding and inlays are icing on the cake.

Playability-wise, the action is super low with only a little bit of relief, and I get no buzzing. This guitar plays like butter.

Sound-wise, it is very cool. With the humbuckers (Gibson 57 Classics), it has a very nice, open semi-hollow humbucker tone. It also has a piezo system installed (it comes with this stock) that sounds excellent. There are two output jacks: one for just the humbuckers, and one for both the humbuckers and piezo. If you use both outputs at once (in a stereo setup), one output is for the humbuckers and the other for the piezo. Both the piezo and humbuckers have separate volume and tone controls, so you can roll in each to your taste. It sounds very cool to mix in some piezo into the humbucker tone to give it a nice woodiness. This guitar has the older (superior) wiring scheme with dual outputs and no mini-switch (which is great for stereo setups).

Overall, I'm very impressed with the quality of this guitar; it plays, sounds, and looks like a guitar twice its price. However, I'm more of a Strat/Tele guy. These guitars retail for $700 without a case/bag and the Gibson 57 Classics retail for $110 each, so I feel that this is a great deal! Search the forums--these are highly recommended guitars.

Check out these links for more info:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-SemiHollowbody--Electric-Guitar-with-Piezo-Pickup?sku=518184

http://www.schecterguitars.com/index.asp

PM/Email me for more info.

I take Paypal (confirmed accounts only) and USPS Money Orders.

Click at the link at the end for more pics:

SchecterC-1AEbodybag.jpg

SchecterC-1AEwholeangle.jpg

SchecterC-1AEbody1.jpg

SchecterC-1AEback1.jpg

SchecterC-1AEheadstock1.jpg

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/atomheartmother8888/Schecter%20C1%20AE/?sc=1&multi=5&addtype=local&media=image

• Members

Boss ce2 65.00 shipped
Dod " The edge" exciter w bow etc but old
45.00 shipped
McNally Strumstick w manual 95.00
Boss GEB 7 Mint in bow w all papers 55.00 shipped
Bass Rockman55.00 shipped
Ibanez FL9 Flanger Vintage No battery cover 55.00 shipped
ToneWorks 411 fx very cool 99.00 shipped
2 DAT 16 min ?
1 DAT 60 min ?
Nuemman KMS 105 mic w bag 400.00
Signal Flex Footswitch 10.00 shipped
Line 6 Roto Machine mint in box w papers 89.00 shipped
Stageworks LD1 studio mic 55.00 shipped
Electro Voice RE 1000 mint but has a hum, ground high pitch thing happening..?
Lexicon " Alex" milti effect rack
Danelectro, Zoom, and Sabine 9volt adapters

i have pics for everything
Paypal accepted

Looking for cool Chorus or??

• Members
Digitech XP300 Space Station
XP300.jpg
Rare and very cool sounding pedal. Awsome synth sounds with other out there effects. Good working order and good condition. Comes with original power supply.

$285 shipped.

THD Hot Plate 4 ohm
THD.jpg
Great working order with a few minor scuffs.

$190 shipped

Duncan Tweak Fuzz
Tweak.jpg
Great working order. No scuffs but does have velcro on the bottom.

$65 Shipped

HBE Big D
BiG_D.jpg
Great working order. One ding on the edge but other than that it looks and sounds great.

$145 shipped

I have references here and on the HCAF and perfect feedback on eBay under the name tsmit47. Email me at tsmit47@comcast.net for more pics.

• Members

More info here: http://www.home-wrecker.com/uglyface.html

I had this built for me a while ago by Dann @ 4ms and really need to pass it on for new glasses. Yep. pretty blurry in the right eye and kind of blurry in the left so I've broken down and ordered glasses, but dang are they expensive. So selling this for $125.00 or best offer, shipped and Paypal'd in the Cont' USA would really help.

Here's the pictures:
uglyface-1.jpg
uglyface-3.jpg
uglyface-6.jpg
Puglyface-4.jpg

^Light controlled photocell controls the Freq for siren noises in the dark with a flashlight.

Comes with a 9v adapter as well. Please get in touch if you are interested. Thanks so much!!!
:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by DeuceII

Keeley Ibanez TS9 Baked mod, minty in box with paperwork, velcro on the bottom. $110 shipped/Paypal'd

Fulltone Distortion Pro DP-1, chip in the small "Highs" knob, right where the white dot was. Velcro on the bottom, everything else in perfect shape. SOLD

Ibanez PM7 Phase Modulator, tone-lok series, great for odd phase and ringmod sounds in a convenient size package. Velcro on bottom, minty in box with paperwork. SOLD

Prices dropped to move. I'm putting them on ebay this afternoon, but will end the auction early if forumites want them, just PM me.

Archived