Weekly spam thread 6-25-06

• Members
For Trade or Sale - Boss FV500H Volume Pedal...Brand New!!

I bought this from Sweetwater a month or so ago, took it out of the box & looked at it, then put it back in the box. I was going to use it on my pedalboard but I just downsized my board and I don't want to up-size it again.

Iwant to trade straight across for a new SM57 mic. Or you could just buy the Boss for the price of a 57. Whatever.

p34341h-28b78d374608fc62e081d9702d2.jpg

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
100_2795.jpg
Fender Pro Junior- Rips in tolex. Celestion Vintage 10. Replaced input jack (stronger switchcraft) Moded to have an extention speaker Jack. Road case. I will sell with original speaker for $250 or the Vintage 10 $315. Plus shipping

100_2793.jpg

Presonus BlueTube Mic Pre-$115 shipped

100_2792.jpg
Twin Reverb RI w/ blown speakers-make offer

100_2790.jpg
ADA Microtube 200 power amp. protect light comes on and I have no money to have it checked out, could just be the tubes-make offer

100_2786.jpg
OCD with less than 2 hours $150 shipped

• Members

hi hows it goin? just cleared my PM box.

i'm new on paypal, ready to take payments for these pedals tonight. the prices are unbeatable these boxes let your fingers scorch steel to sing like solar winds melt microbes molded in centers of asteroids either that or they sound cool
no kidding
thank you

URGENT SPAM----

Hi I'm going to be in NYC this coming week.
If anyone wants to buy some gear off me so I can eat and buy gasoline, I've got:
a Moog Ring Mod, a Moog Phaser, an EHX Flanger Hoax, a Mid-Fi Electronics Random Number Generator

this stuff should be yours, $185 each for the moogs , $100 for the mid-fi, and just $110 for the flanger hoax

everything with power supplies and manuals.. as new

i'm not leaving until wednesday.

just trying to move move so i can satisfy on this trip to ny.

if you want to paypal me this stuff is yours shipped tuesday/wednesday
if you live in the city word lets meet up i'll bring the gear.

this is very last minute, but it shouldnt be time consuming, i'm ready to go.
if you want to discuss a package deal, something could be arranged

this is set for shipping right now save over $220 get your gear here i need to sell it

thank you
PM me to discuss further.
my prices are competitive, way better than on ebay. i'm going to buy them all again when i get a job.

let me know. gracias

• Members

for sale:

Gibson SG-I - a gibson sg with a single humbucker. these are kind of a rare bird and it's my favorite model of SG. it's got a tap-switch to switch to single coil. it's got AMAZING sg tone and is light weight and simple. the neck is thin and fast and it is equipped with Grover tuners. these were upgraded professionally. it's been setup recently and sounds and plays great. it looks like new except for one small dent in the finish. i'm a tele guy thru and thru and this never gets any of my play time. looking for $500 shipped

SG3.jpg

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 1 - works 100%, comes with power cables and velcro on the bottem. this was on my acoustic board and never really got used. i'm simplifiying and this has got to go. $120 shipped

not at all interested in trades. paypal is fine but you must add 3%. if interested please email me at danfishermusic@yahoo.com as i don't check my PMs very often.

• Members
FUZZZZZZZ !!!!

FOR SALE.... This is a Germanium-silicon hybrid fuzz...sounds killer...AC187 and 2N2369 transistors...great sustain...cleans up nicely with guitars volume knob...not "woofy" on the low end like some germanium fuzzes...jacks on top....quality components....powdercoat finish...true bypass...Boss style power jack....

I just made one of these for Peter Stroud, who plays in Sheryl Crows band...great player, great tone !

YOU CAN BUY THIS ONE FOR $80, SHIPPED BY USPS PRIORITY ! (outside the Continental USA, slightly more....)

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE....

revfxfuzz1.jpg
revfxfuzzinside1.jpgrevfxfuzz1a.jpg

• Members

I'm cleaning out my box of pickups. PM for more information / pics. All prices include shipping to the CONUS.

Seymour Duncan TB-4 JB Trembucker Bridge - $42
12 inches of lead.

DSC00743.jpg
DSC00744.jpg

Seymour Duncan SHPG-b Pearly Gates Bridge - $50
12 inches of lead.

DSC00737.jpg
DSC00738.jpg

Seymour Duncan SH-2n Jazz Neck - $38
12 inches of lead. (On hold pending payment)

DSC00746.jpg
DSC00747.jpg

Seymour Duncan RWRP SSL-4 QuarterPound Flat Middle - $22
11 inches of lead.

DSC00740.jpg
DSC00741.jpg

Kramer QuadRail set - $18
Neck has 14 inches of lead.
Bridge has over 9 inches of lead.
Both have 4-conductor wiring.

DSC00749.jpg

The SD pickups come in the box w/ height adjustment screw and springs. No mounting rings are included. Sorry, no PayPal.

• Members

I also have these used pedals... The Digidelay and the DOD FX94 have boxes.

pedalgroupjuly%202.jpg

*SOLD* First is an Ibanez DDL Digital Delay. The guy who owned it before me turned up the trimmers so that the pedal would self oscillate very early with the repeats knob. I set them to about mid level, but it would be easy to change it back. I am not sure how much these go for, so how about 45, plus shipping.

*Sold* Next is the DOD FX94 in good condition, with box. This is Made in the USA model and is a digital delay/sampler. I dont know much about this either, but from Ebay, they look to be going for between 50-60, How about 50, plus shipping.

Next in line is the Digitech Digidelay, with box. This is a very good delay for those who dont want the bigger Giga-Delay or the DL-4 from Line 6. This pedal is in near mint condition. How about 50, plus shipping.

*SOLD* I have a Boss GE-7 Graphic Equilizer. It is ready to be modded. It is bone stock, and in excellent shape, I cant find any scratches, but there might be some very small scratches, that anal retentive people might see. How about 50, plus shipping.

I have a DOD Octoplus, octave pedal. It is also made in the USA. It is kind of beat up, and the battery door is missing. It has a snap that converts the battery snap to a boss style adaptor. How about 25/shipped for this.

Thanks,

John

• Members
15fnfw7.jpg

I only accept cash, money orders, and trades. Prices include USPS priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the continental US. An additional fee will be required for postal insurance.

Please PM me if you are interested in this item. :wave:

• Members

boss hm-2= heavy metal pedal very good condition 45 shipped
boss mt-2= metal zone great condition 55 shipped
fulltone ultimate octave=1 month old used it 3-4 times at practice and it just doesnt work for our music.Very good hendrix sounds unfortunately staores cant keep them in stock so I bought it online and now im stuck with it. Will trade
boss bf-2=flanger Despite what other people say I love this flanger but I just got another in trade.Looks excellent 55 shipped

All prices obo Im mostly looking for moogs and a keeley ad-9

• Members

Originally posted by themeanreds

Electro-Harmonix Flanger Hoax

Excellent condition, works perfectly

in box with power supply

Too big for my pedalboard. I can't fit both it and my POG on there, and the POG ain't going!

$120/shipped

Ill take the Hoax since I have a feeling edwartd is gonna screw me on the other deal.

• Members

Ok, I got it all sorted out and am ready to go (finally).

Wanted:
I would prefer to trade for these (plus cash where needed), but let me know if you have something for sale and we'll talk.

Greedtone Overdrive
Fulltone Deja-Vibe 2 (mono)
Fulltone Distortion Pro
Ebow
Fender 2 button footswitch (1980's Red Knob 'The Twin')

For Sale/Trade:
All pedals played only at home and kept in my rack.
All prices are +Shipping. Feel free to make offers.
Money order preferred, USA only please.
Please PM for more details/pics/offers/etc.

Ibanez Tube King: $175
Brand new in box.

Vox 847 wah: $60
Excellent cond. Bag included if I can find it.

Danelectro Dan-Echo: $55
New in box. Has about 2 hours of use.

Danelectro Dan-Echo: $45
Pedal only. Excellent shape.

Danelectro Daddy-O: $25
Excellent/Mint. Has seen little use.

Dunlop RotoVibe: $95
Mint condition, box included.

Ross Chorus: $85
Black with blue logo. Great shape.

MXR DynaComp
Dunlop RI, new. Still not sure if this needs to go yet, but make an offer if you're interested.

Marshall 1960a 4x12: $400 OBO
300w, mono/stereo, Gold. Previously owned by The Breeders. Great sounding cab. Used, but in great shape.

Thanks for looking.

• Members

Just ordered a ZIM, gotta thin the herd.

Keeley Ibanez TS9 Baked mod, minty in box with paperwork, velcro on the bottom. $110 shipped/Paypal'd

Fulltone Distortion Pro DP-1, chip in the small "Highs" knob, right where the white dot was. Velcro on the bottom, everything else in perfect shape. SOLD

Ibanez PM7 Phase Modulator, tone-lok series, great for odd phase and ringmod sounds in a convenient size package. Velcro on bottom, minty in box with paperwork. SOLD

Pics available on request. PMs usually answered faster than email.
Prices dropped to move. They're on ebay as well, but I'll end the auction early if forumites want them, just PM me.

• Members

Trade me something for my Red Witch Medusa. Ben said less than 100 made so It's destined to be another Way Huge or Lovetone???? Anyway lets do some trading. Here are some things I am really interested in:

Fender Pro Reverb
Fender Champ or Vibro Champ.
FoxRox TZF
Zvex Ringtone

What else you got??

I have some money to throw in if needed.

Archived