Pighood no longer banned! OINK and rejoiceth!

sizzlemeister

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you guys knew a guy whose nick was "where0xxx" ? A very good engineer who many times posted very valuable information in several forums but He decided to act stupid and agressive in a couple of the other forums... he was permanently banned.

This is at least the second time in this thread that you conflated Pighood's act with something unrelated.

This is at least the second time in this thread that you conflated Pighood's act with something unrelated.

I'm so sorry you can not relate things.

... a good engineer acting like an ass in some forums, then acting good in others... gets banned anyway... Piggy being so cool in here, acting weird (or stupid, or whatever you want to describe it, even challenging the mod, etc) getting banned for that...

... no?

You just love to argue, don't you? :freak:

Anyway... just behave and we all will be fine.

• Members

You know, he did seem to be being a bit antagonistic, kind of sticking his tounge out at the whole forum just for the sake of that in itself, which is fine if you ask me, but I could see how it could piss a person off. Did he get (temporarily) banned purely because of his politics? Doubtful. Did he get banned partially because of his politics? Maybe, I wouldn't be that surprised, politics can make otherwise rational people behave quite strangely, I've behaved like a heel more than once or twice just because I've thought myself right. Did the mod overreact? Who knows, maybe, maybe not, I'm to stupid to say for sure. In any case it was just a three day ban. When I got banned years ago for starting a bunch of ridiculous threads in Open Jam it was for keeps, got no warning, and I had to write a kiss ass apologetic e-mail to get my membership back, so at least you maintained your diginity pighhod and had such a large amount of friends and allies who were ready and willing to make a stand on your behalf. I'd say the whole thing turned out quite positive considering.

• Members

I'm so sorry you can not relate things.

... a good engineer acting like an ass in some forums, then acting good in others... gets banned anyway... Piggy being so cool in here, acting weird (or stupid, or whatever you want to describe it, even challenging the mod, etc) getting banned for that...

... no?

You just love to argue, don't you?
:freak:

Anyway... just behave and we all will be fine.

I can relate things just fine, but I don't give credence to specious arguments. If you're going to use them to justify moderator actions, then expect people to call them out.

No, I don't love to argue. As stated earlier, this is a dialogue. Since you haven't even even bothered to tell us what "just behave" entails, I'll regard your assertion that all will be fine as the horse{censored} that it is.

Edit, I have as much affinity for Pighood as I do you, which is to say I don't particularly care if he gets banned or not. I'd just like to see moderators actually taking responsibility for their positions beyond banning, censorship or telling a self-moderating forum to settle down every once in awhile.

• Members

and a stick of margarine, please?

I remember in the late 50s or early 60s my Aunt would buy margerine (mar-jeen). Because of the dairy lobby, it couldn't be sold yellow. So it would come in a bag all white with a big red blob of colouring that she would squeeze all through the oligeneous mass until it was uniformly yellow. Later, manufacturers were allowed to colour it but only to a hideous bright yellow. Now, of course, we live in a free world where they can even use the word 'butter' in their advertising.

Who says that progress isn't great?

• Members
What happens when the fretboard bends backwards upon itself, thereby COLOURIZING the TONALITY of the 25Hz frequency band (even numbered days only) and a stick of margarine, please?

err, margarine has that well known stuff nasty for your body
transfat.jpg
its equivalent to drinking a cup of gasoline and thinking mmmmmm gooood

• Members

Everyone who's ever abstained from margarine has either

1. died

or

2. is currently in the process of dying

So....spread & eat me. 'Tis a porkfat thing.

I am terrified, I can't afford to die since I will go directly to hell

What pork rinds do you suggest ?

Health issues

There is some interest in pork rinds as a healthy snack food due to the Atkins diet, since pork rinds contain no carbohydrates (unless flavored). They are, however, high in fat and sodium, and generally may be considered more delicious than healthy to those who enjoy them. In fact, the fat content of pork rinds is similar to that of potato chips, and the amount of sodium in a serving of pork rinds is nearly five times of that within a serving of potato chips. For example, a 14 gram serving of Utz Regular Pork Rinds contains 5 g of fat and 230 mg of sodium, whereas the same serving of Utz Regular Potato Chips contains 4.5 g of fat and 47 mg of sodium. Pork rinds generally contain 8 g of protein in a 14 g serving, more than any food except dried meats such as jerky. The fat content of jerky, however, is much lower. Microwaveable pork rinds are lower in fat than the deep-fried variety, with only 2 g of fat per 14 g serving and no saturated fat, although the sodium level may be as high as 350 mg per serving.

Archived