Pighood no longer banned! OINK and rejoiceth!

sizzlemeister

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course not. Like anything else, the thin-skinned prancing mollusks interpret it to their advantage (whatever the hell that might be).

The actual quote was: We deserve to be nuked. In so doing, global warming will disappear.

It was......SARCASM. I believe that's still legal. At least until the New Bossette takes over and "opens a dialog" with us peons.

Bad, BAD piggie!

But I KNOW you are off-base. No pea-brained retard would ban you for that statement. Would they?

I remember a poster who had in his sig "Hoorah the Iraqi resisistance!". In other words, "Hoorah for those who are shooting and killing American soldiers". HE didn't get micro-moderated.

• Members
Bad, BAD piggie!

But I KNOW you are off-base. No pea-brained retard would ban you for that statement. Would they?

I remember a poster who had in his sig "Hoorah the Iraqi resisistance!". In other words, "Hoorah for those who are shooting and killing American soldiers". Nobody (but me) said {censored} to him.

{censored}ers.
:mad:

Stealthily, I broke off a #2 pencil in his tush.

That's just the way I snort.

• Members

Bad, BAD piggie!

I remember a poster who had in his sig "Hoorah the Iraqi resisistance!". In other words, "Hoorah for those who are shooting and killing American soldiers". HE didn't get micro-moderated.

You recall that eariler in the thread we were asked to "lighten up" and not take the internets too seriously.

Of course, that only works one way.

Archived