Pighood no longer banned! OINK and rejoiceth!

sizzlemeister

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I asked him to leave the political forums, because the vast majority of his replies in threads were either totally unrelated to the discussion at hand or were trollish, things that I have very little patience for when it's continuous. He wouldn't, so this is his warning.

Let me get this straight: his replies in the POLITICAL forum were unrelated to the discussion? Meaning what, exactly? That you didn't agree with him? Who are you - the NSA? Big Brother, perhaps? Pighood, a troll? Please! It's clear that you don't know trolls, cads, or even lobotomized monkeys when you see them. Now Walters or Egans - those were trolls! I suggest you view some of their old threads for a clear definition of troll.

Man, if you can't post bull{censored} in the political forum, where can you post it? Unless, of course, your forum is for the politics of North Korea or something like that.

I suggest a strong sphincter relaxant.

forum were unrelated to the discussion? Meaning what, exactly? That you didn't agree with him? Who are you - the NSA? Big Brother, perhaps? Pighood, a troll? Please! It's clear that you don't know trolls, cads, or even lobotomized monkeys when you see them. Now Walters or Egans -
those
were
trolls!
I suggest you view some of their old threads for a clear definition of troll.

Man, if you can't post bull{censored} in the political forum, where can you post it? Unless, of course, your forum is for the politics of North Korea or something like that.

I suggest a strong sphincter relaxant.

It happens that the Political Forum has a MODERATOR.

Our friend was not behaving, he was pulled out for a while.

It happens we know "piggie" is a good and nice guy inhere, but you can not act weird in a forum and then differently in here. It is great we have him back.

Do you guys knew a guy whose nick was "where0xxx" ? A very good engineer who many times posted very valuable information in several forums but He decided to act stupid and agressive in a couple of the other forums... he was permanently banned.

BTW the "bull{censored}" forum is "Open Jam" and still, it has its limits since we all moderate that place.

• Members
It happens that the Political Forum has a MODERATOR.

Our friend was not behaving, he was pulled out for a while.

It happens we know "piggie" is a good and nice guy inhere, but you can not act weird in a forum and then differently in here. It is great we have him back.

Do you guys knew a guy whose nick was "where0xxx" ? A very good engineer who many times posted very valuable information in several forums but He decided to act stupid and agressive in a couple of the other forums... he was permanently banned.

BTW the "
bull{censored}
" forum is "
Open Jam
" and still, it has its limits since we all moderate that place.

Gus, you don't get it.

Number one - and let's make sure we don't get any further with your analogy here because it's a false analogy - Pighood was definitely not being aggressive.

Number two - "Acting Weird" is a thoroughly subjective description for behavior that is not understood. Weird to you, or dickedbychinese, or the moonbat morons who populate the democrat underground auxiliary (good one, Piggus, BTW :thu: ), but NOT INAPPROPRIATE by the TOS. It only became inappropriate when hack moderator decided it was inappropriate. Thus Pighood was "acting inappropriately" not because he was violating the rules, but because he defied hack moderator - who arbitrarily decided Pighood's brand of political commentary was unacceptable for who knows what reason, perhaps it is well beyond this hack moderator's comprehension.

It's like being charged on a technicality that only manifest during an unsuccessful investigation into completely unrelated charges. Hmm...where have I read that one before? :rolleyes:

• Members

Oh Lord who done made all creatures great and small in his own image: Did you make 'em fine-ass-soundin' speakers over there what would sound gooder than hell comin' out of the back of my truck-boat-truck? Well if you don't want me to jimmy-jack 'em sweet tweeters you best give me a sign...

Archived