Pighood no longer banned! OINK and rejoiceth!

sizzlemeister

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

.......DEATH.......

:wave:

you are deman ! I found these salmon( a special kind) flavored Pork Rinds

and ordered them.

You really are a good guy, despite what some people say about you

Thanks !

Illinois Firm Recalls Pork Rinds For Possible Salmonella Contamination

Recall Release CLASS I RECALL

FSIS-RC-015-2004 HEALTH RISK: HIGH

Congressional and Public Affairs

(202) 720-9113; FAX: (202) 690-0460

Matt Baun

WASHINGTON, May 3, 2004 - Evans Food Products Company, a Chicago, Ill., firm, is voluntarily recalling approximately 24,700 pounds of pork rinds that may be contaminated with Salmonella, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service announced today.

The products subject to recall bear the establishment number "EST. 1673" inside the USDA mark of inspection and were produced on April 26, 2004. Each package contains the use or sell by date, "Aug. 07 A."

The products subject to recall are various size packages of:

"Old Dutch, BAC'N PUFFS BRAND, PORK RINDS, SALT ADDED."

"ORIGINAL ORIENTAL DELIGHT, Salt Added, PORK RINDS, (CHICHARRONES)."

"ORIGINAL ORIENTAL DELIGHT, Vinegar n' Salt FLAVORED, PORK RINDS, (CHICHARRONES)."

"SALT & VINEGAR, PORK RINDS."

"BETTER MADE, Special, ORIGINAL BAC'N CHIPS, PORK RINDS, CHICHARRONES."

"BETTER MADE, Special, SALT & VINEGAR, BAC'N CHIPS, PORK RINDS, CHICHARRONES."

"BETTER MADE, Special, HOT & SPICY, PORK RINDS, CHICHARRONES."

• Members

You two sitting there talking about meat and tossing salads...that's disgusting!

This is a forum about keyboards. Even though one of the moderators gave me a warning about yelling at Pighood for his demonitry, I told him that I was just trying to help him. Pighood, I can't believe some of the things that come out of your dirty mouth, boy!!

Please consider the impressions you are leaving on the young people on this thread. Clean up your act and get with the program. It's not too late for you, son. You don't have to go down the path that Solaris did. And yes, you all know where Solaris is going in the afterlife - so I won't repeat it here.

All of you goons can turn it around and lead productive, even musical lives if you want to. I hope you choose the righteous path.

Archived