Pighood no longer banned! OINK and rejoiceth!

sizzlemeister

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh that does it!!!

Let me tell you people about your friend Pighood. He's a lazy, no-good slacker that obviously made a bunch of empty promises to the moderators to get back on here. I can't BELIEVE they would fall for such an obvious deception.

PIGHOOD, like I said before...you are a constant disappointment to me, boy!! You keep falling under the influence of Solaris. You think he's so cool because he sits around all day smoking reefer and making noise on knob-boxes. Let me tell you something. That no-good bum is going nowhere in life and is destined for the boiling pits of sewage in hell.

You better get with the program, son, and stop wasting your time with this parade of losers on this forum

• Members

Oh that does it!!!

Let me tell you people about your friend Pighood. He's a lazy, no-good slacker that obviously made a bunch of empty promises to the moderators to get back on here. I can't BELIEVE they would fall for such an obvious deception.

PIGHOOD, like I said before...you are a constant disappointment to me, boy!! You keep falling under the influence of Solaris. You think he's so cool because he sits around all day smoking reefer and making noise on knob-boxes. Let me tell you something. That no-good bum is going nowhere in life and is destined for the boiling pits of sewage in hell.

You better get with the program, son, and stop wasting your time with this parade of losers on this forum

for posterity

• Members

Swardle ... you're a beige villain; a milquetoast meddler; a colostomy bag waiting to be changed.

Why are you trying to intervene in Pighood's downward spiral into mental illness?

Save yourself, poophead! Everybody here is already doomed!

Hellt1.gif

• Members

Lets see how much i suck:

AIR OLD SONS

SALOON RIDS

SONAR SOLD I

SAIL DONORS

LASSO ROD IN

LOADS IRONS

RADON SILOS

ROADS LIONS

LARD IS SOON