boston mayor, "chill out" . . . aqua teen adds

hangwire

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe one of the modders here will begin a new series of pedals.

The IndyGuitarist Patriot Pedal series - 100% LED-free construction!

The Boston TeaS9 Party Overdrive - smooth, liquidy-brown sound distortion, in a blue box with absolutely NO LEDs to send your innocent bystanding fanbase into a panicked frenzy while you rock their ballz!

freedom fries with that?

• Members

Pretty much that sums it up.....

Andre - let me be the first to say:

yes, in some ways, you are right.

but the frenzy that ensued over this is pretty much a textbook example of an irresponsible media, and further through, an irresponsible city government that over-stepped their place by demonizing two low wage workers into the hot-seat of responsibility of what transpired.

you are correct when you say that guerilla advertisers got called on their {censored}.

where you fail, is not recognizing an opportunistic board of government officials EXACERBATING something that could have been underplayed for the benefit of all.

there is plenty of irresponsibility to go around here. and it doesn't just fall on the two jokesters who are exploiting their positions to make even more fun of a false sense of importance...there's just something that lives under the surface here that's more sinister, that the accused are hinting at, HOPING that more people will catch onto.

call me a bull{censored}ter, but this guerilla marketing push is hinting at something that the "Andre the Giant has a Posse" people were merely scratching the surface of. the officials are playing on and playing UP the fear of regular bostonians for their own political gain. that's cowardice and ugliness.

don't fall into the trap.

• Members

If you could step down off your high horse for a second, and get your head out of your god damn ass, that would be wonderful.

They dont look a THING like bombs, the kid isn't an idiot, he was doing his job. i don't see anything wrong with the adverts, nothing suspicious whatsoever.

just more propaganda to keep americans scared.

and seriously, stop saying the same thing EVERY {censored}ING POST. Hindsight is 20 20.

I'm not on a high horse my friend so get get over you {censored}ing self:wave: ........I just have an opinion on this and a valid one.

And what I'm saying and what i believe is that if you or me worked on the bomb squad and we got a call that a mysterious electronic object was attached under a {censored}ing bridge that has thousands of motorists driving over it every day we would be be concerned.

If we arrived on the scene and saw a cartoon character-I DONT GIVE A {censored} IF IT WAS BARBIE, MICKEY MOUSE, BARNIE - IT DOESN'T MATTER and at the bottom of this device was a black tubular object wrapped in tape with wires coming out of it - FOR THE SAKE OF PUBLIC SAFTEY WE WOULD HAVE TO ASSUME IT WAS A {censored}ING BOMB BECAUSE THAT'S ARE {censored}ING JOB. GET IT ??

DO YOU GET IT YET ?? IF WE DIDN'T ASSUME IT WAS A BOMB WE WOULD NEGLIGENT !!!!

DO YOU THINK ALL BOMBS ARE ROUND WITH A LIT WICK LIKE YOU SEE IN THE {censored}ING MOVIES ?? C'MON I KNOW YOUR SMARTER THAN THAT !!!

AFTER THE FACT we have the info now that these stupid idiotic things were put up by a couple of mindless {censored}s.........at the time THE BOMB SQAUD DID NOT KNOW THAT !!!

so ::

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS {censored}ING 20 20 :wave:

I HOPE YOU HAVE {censored}ING NIGHTMARES TONIGHT ABOUT HIND SIGHT BEING 20 {censored}ING 20 !!!!!

• Members

I'm not on a high horse my friend so get get over you {censored}ing self:wave: ........I just have an opinion on this and a valid one.

And what I'm saying and what i believe is that if you or me worked on the bomb squad and we got a call that a mysterious electronic object was attached under a {censored}ing bridge that has thousands of motorists driving over it every day we would be be concerned.

If we arrived on the scene and saw a cartoon character-I DONT GIVE A {censored} IF IT WAS BARBIE, MICKEY MOUSE, BARNIE - IT DOESN'T MATTER and at the bottom of this device was a black tubular object wrapped in tape with wires coming out of it - FOR THE SAKE OF PUBLIC SAFTEY WE WOULD HAVE TO ASSUME IT WAS A {censored}ING BOMB BECAUSE THAT'S ARE {censored}ING JOB. GET IT ??

DO YOU GET IT YET ?? IF WE DIDN'T ASSUME IT WAS A BOMB WE WOULD NEGLIGENT !!!!

DO YOU THINK ALL BOMBS ARE ROUND WITH A LIT WICK LIKE YOU SEE IN THE {censored}ING MOVIES ?? C'MON I KNOW YOUR SMARTER THAN THAT !!!

AFTER THE FACT we have the info now that these stupid idiotic things were put up by a couple of mindless {censored}s.........at the time THE BOMB SQAUD DID NOT KNOW THAT !!!

so ::

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS {censored}ING 20 20
:wave:

I HOPE YOU HAVE {censored}ING NIGHTMARES TONIGHT ABOUT HIND SIGHT BEING 20 {censored}ING 20 !!!!!

you, sir, are the reason the terrorists are winning.

• Members

you, sir, are the reason the terrorists are winning.

Well it could be argued people like you, who are willing to let their gaurd down are the reason we may get hit again......

Listen, I consider my self a social liberal and fiscal conservative....... but we have to be careful no ??

The same day they found these insipid lite bright do dads, British officials were arresting a cell in london who were plotting TO CUT SOMEONE'S head off and post it on the internet....how convenient you missed that news report :rolleyes:

• Members

Here's another example of how freaked out and scared people are of everything:

bomb squad called to woman's house to defuse land mine in her back yard.

'cept the land mine was a stone base that holds a table and umbrella together.

so what frame of mind does someone have to be in to suspect that someone actually would plant a LAND MINE on their property?

someone who's constantly told they're in danger. someone who's constantly told of dark forces conspiring against them. someone who needs to unplug for a while.

• Members

Andre - let me be the first to say:

yes, in some ways, you are right.

but the frenzy that ensued over this is pretty much a textbook example of an irresponsible media, and further through, an irresponsible city government that over-stepped their place by demonizing two low wage workers into the hot-seat of responsibility of what transpired.

you are correct when you say that guerilla advertisers got called on their {censored}.

where you fail, is not recognizing an opportunistic board of government officials EXACERBATING something that could have been underplayed for the benefit of all.

there is plenty of irresponsibility to go around here. and it doesn't just fall on the two jokesters who are exploiting their positions to make even more fun of a false sense of importance...there's just something that lives under the surface here that's more sinister, that the accused are hinting at, HOPING that more people will catch onto.

call me a bull{censored}ter, but this guerilla marketing push is hinting at something that the "Andre the Giant has a Posse" people were merely scratching the surface of. the officials are playing on and playing UP the fear of regular bostonians for their own political gain. that's cowardice and ugliness.

don't fall into the trap.

I agree with many of your points here by the way.

• Members

Well it could be argued people like you, who are willing to let their gaurd down are the reason we may get hit again......

Listen, I consider my self a social liberal and fiscal conservative....... but we have to be careful no ??

The same day they found these insipid lite bright do dads, British officials were arresting a cell in london who were plotting TO CUT SOMEONE'S head off and post it on the internet....how convenient you missed that news report
:rolleyes:

but do we have to run around screaming that the sky is falling all the time?

It's like, yes, terrorism and being blown up is a valid concern. But you shouldn't let it govern every day life to the point where little old ladies can't have {censored}ing umbrellas in their yards or the media blows up a {censored}ing lite brite into a "bomb hoax."

once people begin to understand that it's actions like this, like LETTING YOURSELF BE TERRORIZED is making them win.

Not letting yourself be terrorized is NOT letting your guard down. It's telling them, "{censored} you, you don't scare me."

That is when they begin to lose.

• Members

but do we have to run around screaming that the sky is falling all the time?

It's like, yes, terrorism and being blown up is a valid concern. But you shouldn't let it govern every day life to the point where little old ladies can't have {censored}ing umbrellas in their yards or the media blows up a {censored}ing lite brite into a "bomb hoax."

once people begin to understand that it's actions like this, like LETTING YOURSELF BE TERRORIZED is making them win.

Not letting yourself be terrorized is NOT letting your guard down. It's telling them, "{censored} you, you don't scare me."

That is when they begin to lose.

I hear you.........and i agree with some of what you say....but an old ladies umbrella and an ordinary lite brite are very different from a lite brite attached to a bridge abuttment with a black tube on the bottom with wires sticking out of it...that's what I think some during this debate are failing to realize....

• Members

I was terrorized when I turned on my tv today and saw light coming from it with glowing pictures...

I guess a blowup doll of an alien found on a beach can now be considered a bomb. This is rediculous.

speaking of blow up dolls.............please save your breath, you'll need it for your date tonight ( damn, i think I used this one earlier ;) )

• Members

bumpmw1.gif

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HINDSIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20

HIND SIGHT IS 20 20