boston mayor, "chill out" . . . aqua teen adds

hangwire

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

State Attorney General Martha Coakley said:"We're not going to let this go without looking at the further roots of how this happened to cause the panic in this city," she said at a news conference Wednesday night.

Gee, could it be the constant politically-manipulative terrorist-themed media mongering Bush Co has been pushing for the last few years?

• Members

I dont understand why this is being called a "hoax" and not "guerilla advertising." CN didn't try to trick anyone or call them bombs, they simply placed them. Any idiot knows terrorists wouldn't put on a light show for people they intend to kill. That would be funny and terrorists aren't funny.

• Members

I dont understand why this is being called a "hoax" and not "guerilla advertising." CN didn't try to trick anyone or call them bombs, they simply placed them. Any idiot knows terrorists wouldn't put on a light show for people they intend to kill. That would be funny and terrorists aren't funny.

... maybe it opens the door to stop guerilla adds with this example... so that for example tobacco companies would then get to stop paying organizations like "truth" because those "truth" geurilla adds are too shocking and can be seen as domestic-advertising terrorism...

• Members

... maybe it opens the door to stop guerilla adds with this example... so that for example tobacco companies would then get to stop paying organizations like "truth" because those "truth" geurilla adds are too shocking and can be seen as domestic-advertising terrorism...

:thu::idea:

• Members

This is quite possibly the best publicity ever.

I will bet you dollars to doughnuts that this {censored} will cost the parent company of CN some insane money. Somebody's head is gonna roll. I wouldn't have wanted to be one of the inconvenienced motorists out there today.

• Members

I will bet you dollars to doughnuts that this {censored} will cost the parent company of CN some insane money. Somebody's head is gonna roll. I wouldn't have wanted to be one of the inconvenienced motorists out there today.

Well, they've now arrested a guy who was paid to install the signs. Bravo, masshats. Nine other cities managed to ignore the non-bomb-looking-non-bombs, but you were the victims of a hoax.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2007/01/31/governor_mayor_livid_as_boston_ad_stunt_spurs_chaos/

"Last night, police arrested Peter Berdovsky of Arlington, an artist who told the Globe earlier in the day that he installed the signs for an ad firm hired by TBS. Berdovsky, who described himself as

• Members

Well, they've now arrested a guy who was paid to install the signs. Bravo, masshats. Nine other cities managed to ignore the non-bomb-looking-non-bombs, but
you
were the
victims of a hoax

"Last night, police arrested Peter Berdovsky of Arlington, an artist who told the Globe earlier in the day that he installed the signs for an ad firm hired by TBS. Berdovsky, who described himself as

• Members

Whan a cop gets a call that a mysterious electronic device is taped to the bottom of a bridge they put their lives onthe line to check it out ( while your at home pulling your dick :wave: ) ...

if they get there and see some weird light bright with a tubular object taped to the bottom of it covered in black electrical tape with wires sticking out of it...they have to assume it could be a bomb or similar device. Please step back, take a breath and think about it logically for a minute. What the {censored} else should they have done ?? Put their life possibly on the line ?? Hind site is 20 20. We now know some moron put it up as a marketing campaign.

The cop or guy on the bomb squad trying to protect stupid {censored}s like you and me didn't have that knowledge when they first encountered the suspicious device....

Get it ???

Any response less then the one given would have been negligent.

Archived