boston mayor, "chill out" . . . aqua teen adds

hangwire

• Members

by the way - i just heard from a friend of mine in Boston, who worked in the areas they were investigating in, and he says this, confirming my original suspicions that the media and the officeholders are USING THIS FOR THEIR OWN POLITICAL AND FINANCIAL GAIN. this disgusts me.

he said, "BTW, i saw this made national news and i had a big 'WTF moment' when i got home and turned on the tv. the swat teams and bomb squads did NOT shut parts of the city down - i saw a couple of crews that had some areas blocked off, but traffic wasn't really ass to face like the media portrayed it to be. i think it took me around 20 minutes longer to get home that night. then, of course, as the story unfolded, it just got more bizarre. i'll tell you again, this was NOT a big deal or a city wide panic or whatever. the funny thing is, everyone else outside the areas thinks so."

hmmmm...what's that sound like to you guys?

I'm with you. Regan taught recent generations to demonize the poor, to benefit the wealthy.

Bush Co. taught recent generations to use terror for political and financial gain.

Both have been done before, here and in other countries, but this round was started by those two in America.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived