Weekly spam thread 2-11-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Original Gibson Maestro FZ-1A Fuzztone

For Sale is an ORIGINAL 1964/65 Gibson Maestro FZ-1A Fuzztone pedal. This was one of the first commerically available distortion/fuzz pedals and is THE pedal that Keef used on the Stones' "Satisfaction".
EXCELLENT condition...no chips, scratches, dings, dents, nada.

This is the model with the wired-in cord and still has the original Gibson knobs. Early model, Serial #278XXX

Looking for $275.00.
Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the ConUS only.
Payment by Postal Money Order or Paypal Only. Paypal MUST have Confirmed Address.

• Members

Sold the Rivera and the cab so I'm doing a little better, but would like to come up with some more cash to pay the piper...so here goes again:

Heritage 170CM w/Original HSC - Asking $900 OBO shipped CONUS, please add 3% for Paypal.

Dated to 1986, MIA Built in Kalamazoo, MIEbony Fretboard, Rare (for this model) Abalone Block Inlays, 22 Frets, Nitro Finish!!!, Double Cutaway, 3/4" Quilt Maple Top, Fine Tuner Hardtailpiece, Roller Bridge, Bound Fretboard, Bound Body, Gibson Alnico II (in neck), Tom Anderson H3 (in bridge), Original HSC, Tone, Tone, Tone!!! Not chambered like most Gibson DoubleCut LPs.

Heritage_07small.jpg

MORE PICS

A few tiny, tiny nicks in the tip of the headstock, some cracking in clear coat of the binding around the neck, 1 small nick on the right of the bridge pickup. (SEE PICS FOR ALL IMPERFECTIONS)

Schecter Tempest Custom w/Schecter HSC & Warranty Card - Asking $450 shipped CONUS, please add 3% for Paypal.

Carved Top Body, Coil Tap, Duncan Designed Pickups, Tonepros Bridge, Grover Tuners, Rosewood Fretboard, 22 Jumbo Frets, MOP Split-Crown Inlays.

Schecter_Tempest_Custom_small.jpg

Schecter_Tempest_Custom_24s.jpg

MORE PICS

There are several small, small nicks on the back bottom edge of the guitar, barely through the paint. The case has an indentation of about 1"X1" on the backside of the case from shipping. Other than these imperfections, the guitar is in otherwise "mint" condition. (SEE PICS FOR ALL IMPERFECTIONS)

Malden Stiger + SuperStrat - Asking $400 shipped CONUS, please add 3% for Paypal.

Flamed Maple Veneer Top, Matching Flamed Maple Veneer Headstock, Flamed Maple Fretboard, MOP Star Inlays, Spring Loaded Trem, Treble Switch, Dual Humbuckers, Hideaway Cutaway Cable Input (see pics), 24 Frets, Low, Low Action, Chrome Hardware/Trim.

Malden_Stiger_Plus_01small.jpg

Malden_Stiger_Plus_04small.jpg

Malden_Stiger_Plus_05small.jpg

There are no scratches, dings, nicks on this guitar, it can be considered "mint" condition.

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Multi Wah - Asking $70 shipped CONUS, please add 3% for Paypal.

6 Wah Ranges, Variable Boost up to 16dB, Handwired On/Off Switch.

crybaby535qa.jpg

Missing the 2 rubber knobs circled in picture, not required for function of wah, dusty, but otherwise cosmetically excellent condition. This wah literally sat unused in my closet for 5 years or so, it works perfectly. No box or manual.

Dunlop GCB-80 High Gain Volume Pedal - Asking $45 shipped CONUS, please add 3% for Paypal.

Die Cast Housing, 1 Million Cycle Pot, Passive Design (no need for power)

Dunlopvol.jpg

Has some wear, but in very good condition. No major nicks, etc...works well.

Line6 Toneport UX2 NIB - Asking $150 shipped CONUS, please add 3% for Paypal.

I'm sure you know all about this already.:)

toneportUX2.jpg

I took the unit out of the box to look at it, but it never left the plastic bag it was in. Nothing was installed and everything that came with the unit is included, manual, etc...

Thanks!

• Members

I have a Korg Ampworks amp modeler with effects and power supply $29, I have the bass version too also w/power supply same price, Zoom GM-200 amp modeler $21 it has amp models, some effects, an operates in stereo with a stereo 1/4" output jack, Tascam Gs-30D amp simulator $25 decent distortion missing battery cover there's tape on the back, Alesis Airfx lightbeam effects with power supply and manual $60, Alesis Airsynth lightbeam synth with power supply and manual $60, Korg Kaoss Pad original KP1 with power supply no manual $60. I'll ship anywhere, for the USA, well these are all lightweight so let's say $6 USPS Prioirity or $8 UPS ground. The following are my Ebay auctions: tascam.jpg

I have 4 Ebay auctions too, browse on like page 1 for them.

• Members

HBE UFO - SOLD!

Ultimate Octave Fuzz, mint w/box

Vox NeoDog (Celestion UK) 12" 8ohm speaker $100 now $95

Like new not yet broken in -- essentially brand new, check out the pics. This is a premium speaker with a neodymium magnet, made in the UK. This is the stock speaker for the Vox AC30CC1. It is almost identical to the Celestion G12 Century Vintage, but custom-voiced for Vox to sound more like a Blue.

Ibanez PPE1 $90 now $85

parametric EQ, mint w/box

Ibanez TS9DX - SOLD!

Turbo Tube Screamer, excellent condition minor dings on face

Line 6 GuitarPort $65 now $60

USB computer interface, excellent condition

Boss MD-2 $50

Mega Distortion, excellent condition very small paint chips

Ibanez PL5 $40 now $35

Powerlead, good condition -- paint wear on footswitch

(rare metal soundtank version)

Pedals

pedalsforsale.jpg

NeoDog magnet

neomagnet.jpg

NeoDog cone

neocone.jpg

NeoDog sticker/frame

neosticker.jpg

All prices include shipping to the CONUS. Buyer pays for shipping outside the US.

Please buy my stuff so I can do my part to avoid making eBay executives richer! :)

• Members
I just got this from another forumite. Its in near mint condition (missing one rubber foot), and has original box and paperwork. Online at MF, they sell for $149.99. I'll sell it for what I bought it for.... $95, which includes shipping in the good ol' continental US of A !

PAYPAL ONLY !!!

GRINGO

BLNDR.jpg

Archived