Weekly spam thread 2-11-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have some pedals for sale. All are in working condition. PM me an offer if your interested. Yes the camera date is wrong.

Ic Big Muff w/ Tone Bypass .it is a '78 i think. I will take $150 shipped OBO:

icBMa.jpg
icBMb.jpg

Also have a Dimarzio Super T, tele bridge humbucker for sale.

Looking for $45 OBO Comes w/ box and papers!

DimSupT.jpg

Also Vodka Mods Rat II *TRADED!!!*

Vintage silver labeled Ibanez AD-9 analog delay. PM me offers if your interested.

I can PM you pictures of the Ibanez, and Rat if you are interested.

GFS Liverpool HOT neck.PM me if your interested.

Pic UpDATE'D!

AD-9-FRONT.jpgAD-9-BACK.jpg

Vodka-RAT.jpgRetrotron.jpg

• Members

Hey. I have a Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 watt 2x12 combo for sale. I've owned this amp since 2001, and they don't make this awesome series anymore. It has Black Shadow speakers, a brand new pair of 5881 tubes, and is fresh from the repair shop for a check-up, so it's in perfect working condition. It includes the original footswitch, and original manual. It's in great condition, although the handle is a little worn, and there might be one or two random scuffs on the tolex that are normal for regular use.

I don't have pictures yet, but I will soon! Email me if you are interested and I should be able to get you pictures soon!

• Members

IMG_0390.jpg
C'MON you know you want this baby. Super fat sounding fuzz. It's going on E-bay within the next couple of days where the Buy-it-Now will be 20 bucks higher soooo...

Hit me up
:wave:

someone should definitely pick this pedal up. i have one and it is a really awesome fuzz.

• Members

Boss PS-5, Boss PS-2, Boss FS-5U & Schecter XXX for sale

PS2 and Schecter are on eBay. Links are in my signature. Or, if they aren't, that means the auction is over and I removed the link. PS-5U is mint, brand new, unused, in box. $25 shipped. The PS-5 is $110 shipped, great condition but used. Works fine. PM me.

• Members

This will be all

1 of 1 Z.vex lo fi "safety yellow" from 2004. Obviously nothing wrong with it, it's a Vex! My buddy told me I could get $450 for it but I'm going go for $400 shipped.

Oh yeah, all these pedals with shipping included are for the lower 48s.

AND these pedals will all be on eBay very shortly.

Back to the pedals:

Both Crybaby bass wahs

MXR bass octave- no box $60

Musictronics Mu Tron Phasor-$160

Boss OD- cosmetically bunk $45

Ernie Ball volume 6165 stereo-$50

MXR bass di+ $90 no box and shoddy battery plate

Homebrew cube fuzz-$85

Sparkle Drive-$90 with box

Hot tubes-$160 comes with extra tubes/adapter and box.

Only looking for EL34 quad (jjs or something decent) and obviously a Bass murf.

SeanMFromNH@aol.com is my e-mail for a quicker response.

• Members

Oh {censored}, that's you? I've been watching that item. I have it set up to send my phone a text when the auction is almost up. MMmmmm two RV-5s set on maximum modulated reverb right in a row... can't wait!

And btw, reserves are teh ghey.

Yeah, I hated to set a reserve, but I can't set a BIN yet and I don't want to lose this thing for $60 or something. If you really want it we can work something out. :wave:

• Members

Yeah, I hated to set a reserve, but I can't set a BIN yet and I don't want to lose this thing for $60 or something. If you really want it we can work something out.
:wave:

I really appreciate that offer!! But... I'm really pinching my pennies at this point. I hate to say that but the bills are plaguing me. I'm not talking about credit card bills from gear purchases... I'm talking about insurance, car payments, phone bills, other bull{censored} that no early-20s adult in this world can afford. I'd love to have a second RV-5, but I'll settle for a second digital reverb for a lot cheaper if I have to. I am only gonna switch it on when I really need some thick, long, dense reverb along with my other RV-5 so I don't really NEED that particular model.

Archived