Weekly spam thread 2-11-07

Phil O'Keefe

"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!"

- Monty Python

And I'll bet no one expected me to update the spam thread so early either. ;)

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Time for hbar to upgrade some parts.

pedalboards.com 5 loop true bypass strip with built in boost. I bought this used a few months ago off this very forum, and never once used it. SOLD

Line6 DL4. I've had this since they first came out, and had no issues. Well, every now and then the B switch takes an extra stomp to (dis)engage. It has its share of scratches, but in generally pretty good shape. With adapter. I guess I don't need 2 of these. $200 shipped.

dl4_1.jpg

Blackstone Mosfet OD v2.3. This thing is virtually brand new. $190 shipped.

blackstone_1.jpg

Ghetto Boss GE7. The bottom has velcro on it, but it's MIJ, iirc. It's definitely ACA, which partially dates it. I found it in this condition in a shop in Ft. Smith, AR. It works a-ok, I just replaced it with a new mxr 10 band. This would be a prime candidate for a sniper mod. $25 shipped.

ghetto_ge7_1.jpg

Skreddy Mayo. I guess I don't need 2 of these either. No mid switch, as EHX intended, excellent condition. Why wait 4 weeks? $180 shipped ON HOLD

color_mayo_1.jpg

• Members

Arion MM-1 Metal Master-$20

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone-$45

Danelectro Chili Dog Octave-$30

Digitech Space Station-$325

Digitech Synth Wah-$45

DOD FX-25B Envelope Filter-$35

DOD FX-70 Metal X-$55

DOD FX-747 Supersonic Stereo Flanger-$55

DOD GFX-70 Extreme Distortion-$55

Waldorf 4 Pole Miniworks-$310

Buy 2 pedals take $5 off, buy 3 pedals take $10 off, etc.

Other Stuff as well:

SH-2N-$50

SH-4-$50

Or both pickups for $90

Roland GK-2A-most of the mounting hardware is with it-$85

Ebony Inlaid Les Paul Pickguard-$30

Black Tune-a-matic Bridge and Tail-$20 for both

Coffin Case Darkline Les Paul Case, unused missing one rivet that came out in shipping.-$110

Jay Turser JT-200 Serpent Model and hardcase, I bought this in 2001 around the time they hit the market. This was a blem model so the serpent fretboard is laquered badly in spots and there is a fudge up near the head where the fretboard was bound to the neck. Also two small holes near the bridge where the GK pickup used to be mounted. All original hardware is back on it, but I have not rewired the electronics.-$150

Yamaha Ypp-200 Digital Piano 88 semi weighted simulated hammer action keys, 64 voice polyphony with legs, power supply and pedal-$375

Things I

• Members

2yxnitt.jpg

Boss GT-8 Guitar Processor (Near mint ... original box, power supply, and paperwork included + FREE Digital Audio Cable and Professional-Grade MIDI cable)-$355 shipped and insured in the continental US *PARTIAL TRADES ONLY*

ISP Decimator (Near Mint, includes box and manual)-$80*ON HOLD*

MI Audio Tube Zone V.2 (minor wear, two strips of velcro on bottom)-*TRADED*

M-Audio Midisport 1x1 (Mint condition, includes 2 Hosa MIDI cables)-$30

DOD FX50-B Overdrive Plus (some wear, no box/manual, battery door intact)-*TRADED*

Radio Shack 9V positive tip DC adaptor-*TRADED*

Echo Mia soundcard/recording interface (Original version/no MIDI, includes CD-Rom with drivers, manual, and Cubase SE)-$75

CDs for Sale/Trade (Prices do not include shipping):

Cranes-Population Four-$4

Fever-Red Bedroom-$3

Hatebreed-Perseverance-$4

Mot

• Members

Worldwide shipping on these, Source Audio Hot Hand wah, a ring you wear and it wahs as you strum, buy it now price of $210, Danelectro Shift Daddy echo and pitch shifter, bids start at $15, Zoom B2 bass multi-effects, bids start at $50, and Ibanez Phat Hed bass overdrive, bids start at $10. shift.jpghothand.jpg You can hear a demo of the Hot Hand wah here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYMxfUNYpRY and a demo of the Shift Daddy here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS1-3GWO6Gs Here is the link to my Ebay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrunbeerrunQQhtZ-1

I don't if the Hot hand's ever going to sell! Lol.

• Members

I have an original Dan-Echo that I have to move to buy something. Average wear. Not cosmeticly perfect, but works PERFECT(few dings). Pics on demand.

35 bucks shipped in the CONUS!! WHAT A STEAL FOR A USEABLE ECHO/DELAY!! JUMP ON IT NOW!!!! PAYPAL!!!!!

MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS AND HUGE FONTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Pedal Board for sale. Built by me, buyer pays shipping which will be determined later. Made out of thick heavy duty PDF (i think thats what its called) board. Has raised border, tons of room for pedals

27 inches wide, 7 inches deep on front row, 15 inches deep on the right side. 2nd level is raised about 3 inches in the front to give plenty of room for power supplies underneath, it also has a nice angle to it. 2nd level is 8deep by 17 wide. Carpeted with a heavy duty indoor/outdoor carpet. Thicker than regular speaker box carpet. Not sure how velco works on it, never tried. Anyways its $30 plus shipping.

This really is a pretty nice board if i do say so. the wood is nice becuase you can hammer those little nail things that hold cables down into it. oh, and i'll vaccuum it before i ship it. Will trade for George L cables or a Dano Fish/Chips EQ.

newboard.jpg

BYOC Script Phase 90. 2007 model, 6 opamps. Could be repainted easily. I did not mount the circuit board but will include the standoffs to do so. my 2nd built, went perfectly but just not the sound I want. $85 plus shipping...

phaser010.jpg

phaser007.jpg

phaser011.jpg

phaser013.jpg

• Members

Snarling Dogs Blue Doo - $35 shipped

Danelectro Fab Tone - $25 shipped

DOD Super American Metal - $15 shipped (sounds like {censored}, possibly broken)

Peavey Hot Foot Distortion - $25 shipped

Rode NT-1A LDC mic - $100 shipped (comes with flimsy shockmount)

Crate VC2110 - $180 shipped Made in USA, all tube, 2xEL84, 15 watts, 10" speaker

Old all tube PA address head (platform for mods??) - $100 shipped

PIC_0125.jpg

VC20Cropped.jpg

tubehead.jpg

All prices shipped, CONUS, PM for more pics or info on anything.

:wave:

• Members

Korg Kaoss Pad 2 for sale or trade! I'm asking $200 shipped and Paypal'd, but I'm also open to interesting trades. I'm mainly looking for analog delays that self-oscillate, a Moog phaser, a Verbzilla, a Barge Concepts VFB-2, DE7's, a Morning Dew EQ, a Pedal Power 2+...

Make me an offer! It's in near mint condition and comes with the original box, power supply, and all the paperwork.

• Members

I have some pedals for sale. All are in working condition. PM me an offer if your interested. Yes the camera date is wrong.

Ic Big Muff w/ Tone Bypass .it is a '78 i think. I will take $150 shipped OBO:

icBMa.jpg

icBMb.jpg

Also have a Dimarzio Super T, tele bridge humbucker for sale.

Looking for $45 OBO Comes w/ box and papers!

DimSupT.jpg

Also Vodka Mods Rat II dual switch $100 shipped.

Vintage silver labeled Ibanez AD-9 analog delay. PM me offers if your interested.

I can PM you pictures of the Ibanez, and Rat if you are interested.

GFS Liverpool HOT neck.PM me if your interested.

Archived