Weekly spam thread 2-26-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This thread gets huge in one day now because people have to have their stuff on every page. Anyway -

1. Ibanez PH99 Classic Phase NOS - intensity footswitch is way cool and does square and sine wave as well as negative or positive feedback. with box and manual - $100 shipped

2. Ibanez FL99 Classic Flange - two modes as well as footswitchable intensity. Very thick to very hollow and everything in between. With box and manual - $100 shipped.

• Members

Only trades I'm intersted in: Avatar Vintage 212 Cab, other high end 212, Large Pedalboard, Epiphone Masterbilt Acoustics.

Malden Stiger + SuperStrat - Asking $400 shipped CONUS, please add 3% for Paypal.

Flamed Maple Veneer Top, Matching Flamed Maple Veneer Headstock, Flamed Maple Fretboard, MOP Star Inlays, Spring Loaded Trem, Treble Switch, Dual Humbuckers, Hideaway Cutaway Cable Input (see pics), 24 Frets, Low, Low Action, Chrome Hardware/Trim.

Malden_Stiger__01small.jpg

Malden_Stiger__14small.jpg

There are no scratches, dings, nicks on this guitar, it can be considered "mint" condition.

USA Dean Custom Time Capsule V w/Dean HSC - Asking $2,300 shipped CONUS, please add 3% for Paypal.

This model has some custom upgrades from the standard model which is now selling at $2,600 new from Music123. The guitar is in MINT/New Condition with very little play time (less than 1 hour).

Flamed Maple Top, Ebony Fretboard with nibs, MOP Block Inlays, SD Pickups, Silver Hardware, Set Neck, Mahogany Body and Neck, 22 Frets, MIA.

USA_Dean_TimeCap_19small.jpg

USA_Dean_TimeCap_03small.jpg

MORE PICS

Rivera K-Tre 120W Amp Head - Asking $1,550 shipped CONUS, please add 3% for Paypal.

Tons of Gain on tap! EL34 Tubes, Less than 1 hour of use!, Warranty Card, Footswitch (3-button), Serial FX Loop (Footswitchable, bypass options), Massive Low End!

Rivera_K-Tre_01small.jpg

Rivera_K-Tre_06small.jpg

MORE PICS

• Members

Taking offers.
DSC00545.jpg

1968/69 Princeton from what I was told. EH 6v6gt's (older red label), RCA tube in V1. The amp has had a cap job, speaker looks to be a eminence replacement. The vibrato isnt working, but I assume that it's because the tube rectifier has a SS cap in its place. (since the vibrato is bias modulated) You could easily put the tube rectifier back in. (Easy as swapping a tube.)

• Members

I've taken this post and updated my other spam posts with it.

newboard3sale.jpg

EHX Polychorus - SOLD! Pending payment.

Proco Rat2 - SOLD!!!

Ibanez TS-5 Tubescreamer, TS8 mod OR 'Brown' mod - In great condition. I have an opamp for the 'brown' mod sound and the regular 'ts8' mod. I can throw in both chips if you'd like. Only $20!

lf7forsale.jpg

Ibanez LF-7 - It's a really neat pedal but I will never use it. $50 shipped

dano-corned-beef-mini.jpg

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb - SOLD! Pending payment.

Cheap Pedalboard!!

pedalboard1.jpg

More pics:

http://www.moonlightingent.com/sellingpedalboard/pedalboard2.jpg

http://www.moonlightingent.com/sellingpedalboard/pedalboard3.jpg

http://www.moonlightingent.com/sellingpedalboard/pedalboard4.jpg

http://www.moonlightingent.com/sellingpedalboard/pedalboard5.jpg

It is an original Rockin Columbia board. I used it in my band for ONE SHOW but I had it for about 7 months (all during the time we weren't gigging). I just measured it and it appears to be 43 inches long and 15.5 inches wide. The second tier is 27.5 inches long and 8 inches wide. The rise near the front is 1.75 inches and the rise near the back is 4.25 inches. The board appears to be warped a bit, and it is. However, with pedals on it, it will level out almost all the way. I know this because it was filled with pedals and didn't even notice the warp until I took the pedals off. I also screwed in rubber feet on the bottom as shown. Since it is warped, I am selling it cheap. I paid over $100 for it (can't remember exactly) but I will let it go for $50 and we can split the shipping whatever it may be. OR, I can we could credit it toward a trade.

BOSS GE-6 - SOLD! Pending payment.

ts7.jpg

IBANEZ TS-7 - SOLD! Pending payment.

I want to trade this stuff for/toward a Ringtone or some sort of top-notch chorus.

• Members
Taking offers.

DSC00545.jpg

1968/69 Princeton from what I was told. EH 6v6gt's (older red label), RCA tube in V1. The amp has had a cap job, speaker looks to be a eminence replacement. The vibrato isnt working, but I
assume
that it's because the tube rectifier has a SS cap in its place. (since the vibrato is bias modulated) You could easily put the tube rectifier back in. (Easy as swapping a tube.)

oh....my....jesus.

Archived