Weekly spam thread 2-26-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Sold tha beef of corn.

I got this today to check it out, and possibly use for my RC50. Well, the night ended up in me never letting it leave the box and having my dad (after lecturing me to try to get me to just sell my pedals and get a rack processor) loan me money for 2 Pedaltrain Pro's! I paid $99 bucks for this and $10 of UPS ground shipping. I wanna flip it for however much I got it for, but UPS and USPS will likely charge me more to ship this since the authorized dealer I got it from ships in bulk and probably gets a better price to ship. Lets say $120 shipped! It's on FeeBay but I will take it down for someone here.

I want to trade this stuff for/toward a Ringtone but make me offers.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, sad to say, I'm mighty shy of making my mortgage payment, so I gotsta funnel some funds in my PayPal account pronto.

All quoted prices are inclusive of shipping to the continental US.

I will ship anywhere else, but you'll have to pay the piper. Pics are available upon request, but they are all in fantastic condition (unless otherwise noted).

Frantone Ingot FX Loop

(single loop) ~ $65

ingot.jpg

Keeley Compressor
(2-knob) ~ $180

Classic Rat
w/ Keeley 3-way mod ~ $125

Boss TU-2 Tuner
~ this one is definitely USED. Paint chips, general wear, but it works absolutely fine. $60.

Antelope FX Morning Dew EQ (#25)
~ I REALLY don't want to sell this one. Discontinued; no mo left on evilBay. The remaining few were going for approx. $225. PM your best offer.

• Members

Retroman Beano- Very versatile Treble Booster with 4 modes, Hiss Buster, Battery Kill Switch, AC Tap. Excellent condition with Instructions, cloth bag, loop-side velcro on bottom. 130.00 shipped CONUS.

http://www.thumbsnap.com/v/uvqVbZ3H.jpg

Ibanez RC99 Stereo Rotary Chorus- Sweet analog 80's chorus. Even if you hate chorus, you'll probably still dig this. Great leslie sim. A bit scratched up, but great for it's age, and functions perfectly. Loop-side velcro on bottom. 70.00 shipped CONUS.

http://www.thumbsnap.com/v/aDHdXYw5.jpg

:thu:

• Members

have -

ZOOM MRT3 drum machine. this drum machine is great. super simple to use with a cluster{censored} of presets and 99 user rythyms. i dont need it anymore, i got me a real drummer.

BOSS MD2. this pedal will do a great ACDC crunch. it also does a great high gain death. The bass frequencies are amazing, and it is very easy to get 3-4 sounds you will like out of this thing.

IBANEZ DE7. I hate to see this pedal go. it self oscilates like a maw{censored}a. it does a beautiful memoryman style delay with waaaay more time. teh digital delays are pristine and well, people have ranted about how great this pedal is forever on here.

want BOSS DD6

Archived