Weekly spam thread 2-26-07

Phil O'Keefe

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok......im probly gonna regret this but i really need money. Im not sure on the prices so i put what i think for now and after i research i may adjust them.

Peavey XXX 4X12 Slant front cab. Sounds great and is in great shape. Im looking for a local deal on this one because i dont want to ship it--I live in Columbus, but i go back home to Mansfield occasionally also. Im looking to get $400

Here is a pic when i had a head also:

090_90.jpg

Schecter C1 Classic......I dont want to let this go. AWSOME guitar. Plays and sounds great. Here are some pics:

100_1179.jpg

100_1176.jpg

100_1173.jpg

100_1171.jpg

Im looking to get $425 shipped

Digitech synth wah---trade towards a FM4 (credit for $50)

Barber Tonepress or Korg tuner up for trade towards a strobostomp.

I would consider a few pedal trades including: Line 6 FM4, DE7, 1X12 or 2X12 cab (loaded or empty), Maybee some other stuff so try me.

• Members

I have some pedals for sale. All are in working condition. PM me an offer if your interested. Yes the camera date is wrong.

Ic Big Muff w/ Tone Bypass. '78 i think will take $150 shipped OBO:

icBMa.jpg

icBMb.jpg

Also have a Dimarzio Super T, tele bridge humbucker for sale.

Looking for $45 OBO Comes w/ box and papers!

DimSupT.jpg

Vintage silver labeled Ibanez AD-9 analog delay. PM me offers if your interested.

I can PM you pictures of the Ibanez.

• Members

I bought this last February. It's a great guitar but I never play it so I'm selling it to buy an ES-335 copy.

It's been played a lot, but it is in great condition. The only thing is somehow some rust formed on the pickup screws and bobbins and on the output jack nut and washer (jack is fine, I think) while in my house. I've done some outdoor shows with it so maybe it happened that way and I just didn't notice it. It plays really well and sounds pretty good, too. It has some scratches on the back, and a couple small dings here and there that aren't really noticeable far away. I've also replaced the stock tuners with Grover Mini-Rotomatic locking tuners. I'll put the original tuners back on and lower the price if you'd like.

I do not have the normal SE gigbag or a case. It will be boxed very well, though.

I'm asking for $430 with the locking tuners. $400 without. Buyer pays shipping which will be determined later. Lower 48 and PayPal only, please.

SECustom.jpg

(This is a case I use for my Strat. It's not included)

• Members

Hey. I have a Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 watt 2x12 combo for sale. I've owned this amp since 2001, and they don't make this awesome series anymore. It has Black Shadow speakers, a brand new pair of 5881 tubes, and is fresh from the repair shop for a check-up, so it's in perfect working condition. It includes the original footswitch, and original manual. It's in great condition, although the handle is a little worn, and there might be one or two random scuffs on the tolex that are normal for regular use.

It's all yours for $999 shipped! :)

2007_02150157.jpg

2007_02150163.jpg

2007_02150169.jpg

2007_02150168.jpg

2007_02150165.jpg

2007_02150178.jpg

2007_02150170.jpg

2007_02150175.jpg

2007_02150181.jpg

• Members

For Sale:

Z Vex Seek Trem... $210 shipped. A few very minor, tiny scratches in the paint, but otherwise mint. Dated 8/12/05. Comes with box, manual & hair tie.

Catalinbread Sagrado Poblano Picoso... $120 shipped. Near mint, with box.

Pharaoh Tone Engine... $50 shipped. Warm, midrangy germanium booster, w/upgraded 3PDT footswitch.

NYC Big Muff reissue... $50 shipped. Very good shape.

Looking for a VEXTER BOX OF ROCK, but I will consider all trade offers.

• Members

I've taken this post and updated my other spam posts with it.

newboard3sale.jpg

EHX Polychorus - SOLD! Pending payment.

Proco Rat2 - SOLD!!!

Ibanez TS-5 Tubescreamer, TS8 mod OR 'Brown' mod - In great condition. I have an opamp for the 'brown' mod sound and the regular 'ts8' mod. I can throw in both chips if you'd like. Only $20!

lf7forsale.jpg

Ibanez LF-7 - It's a really neat pedal but I will never use it. $50 shipped

dano-corned-beef-mini.jpg

Danelectro Corned Beef Reverb - SOLD! Pending payment.

Cheap Pedalboard!!

pedalboard1.jpg

More pics:

http://www.moonlightingent.com/sellingpedalboard/pedalboard2.jpg

http://www.moonlightingent.com/sellingpedalboard/pedalboard3.jpg

http://www.moonlightingent.com/sellingpedalboard/pedalboard4.jpg

http://www.moonlightingent.com/sellingpedalboard/pedalboard5.jpg

It is an original Rockin Columbia board. I used it in my band for ONE SHOW but I had it for about 7 months (all during the time we weren't gigging). I just measured it and it appears to be 43 inches long and 15.5 inches wide. The second tier is 27.5 inches long and 8 inches wide. The rise near the front is 1.75 inches and the rise near the back is 4.25 inches. The board appears to be warped a bit, and it is. However, with pedals on it, it will level out almost all the way. I know this because it was filled with pedals and didn't even notice the warp until I took the pedals off. I also screwed in rubber feet on the bottom as shown. Since it is warped, I am selling it cheap. I paid over $100 for it (can't remember exactly) but I will let it go for $50 and we can split the shipping whatever it may be. OR, I can we could credit it toward a trade.

BOSS GE-6 - SOLD! Pending payment.

ts7.jpg

IBANEZ TS-7 - SOLD! Pending payment.

I want to trade this stuff for/toward a Ringtone or some sort of top-notch chorus.

• Members

FS or trade:

Ibanez FLL (I have 3, only need one) $60 shipped

MXR TIME DELAY (analog delay) $88 shipped

BYOC Orange Squeezer $40 shipped

Ibanez PH-5 $35 shipped

T-Rex Mudhoney (Trade only for other dirt/fuzz, make offer)

Looking for:

Ibanez PQL

Ibanez 10 series octave pedal

Cheap powered monitors (m-audio, etc)

Roland JX-3P synth

Or........................................................................

• Members

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL

MIJ TS9 - I'm having trouble figuring out if this is an original or reissue. It was modded with the JRC chip found in TS808s, also has yellowish green resistors that I assume are replacements from the mod, new red LED, and probably other stuff I can't decypher from looking at the board. It's missing the back cover, which is partly why I can't nail down specifically which era it's from. It also has the same rubber backing that older models have, but it has the black battery clip. In any case, it's a little worn cosmetically, but nothing major to speak of. No mechanical issues, and it sounds great. The inside cover is signed and dated by Orion Electronics, documenting the mods. Not sure who that is. It's completely possible this is an older black label model, but I can't confirm that either way. $115

IMG_0342.jpg

Boss DF-2 Feedbacker/Distortion - This is the good one. Got it in a trade, but I just don't have much use for it. The feedbacker part of the pedal is actually really cool. Somewhat rare. Level pot is slightly scratchy, and the feedback knob went missing before this was in my posession. I replaced it with an older DOD knob. These go for around $130 on ebay, give or take $10. I'll let it go for $95

IMG_0316.jpg

DOD Juice Box - Good condition gritty booster that adds a little bit of zing to your tone to put it over the edge. Works as a clean boost with the gain zeroed out. Also semi-rare. A couple people have even called this their favorite boost ever. Battery cover needs tape to stay on. $50

IMG_0318.jpg

EH Nano Clone NIB $35

IMG_0310.jpg

Brand New First Act VW Garage Rocker - My sister in law bought a Jetta and gave this to me. Very cool look. Brand new in the box. It's just not my style, and I'm saving up to buy a Jazzmaster. Comes w/strap, lots of case candy, warranty card, and gig bag. I'll even ship it in the original box. Priced according to current ebay rates. $175

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

more pics here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/ssbabydaddy/IMG_0346.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/ssbabydaddy/IMG_0347.jpg

• Members

Early 90s MIM Strat - 3 tone burst w/ great vintage style lacquered neck. Rosewood fretboard, cream pickups and volume/tone knobs. Just had a pro setup w/.11s. There's a small chip in the finish where the neck meets the pocket. It's purely cosmetic and doesn't affect intonation or the fit of the neck whatsoever. Also, there is a glare on the pics that makes the finish looks scuffed, even on the headstock. This is purely from my cheap camera. Shipped in gig bag and double boxed. $300

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

more pics here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/ssbabydaddy/IMG_0262.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/ssbabydaddy/IMG_0264.jpg

70s MIJ LP Lawsuit project - I bought this over a year ago with the intention of putting it together with my son. Turns out he never really got into the whole building aspect, so I just got him a MIM Tele. The pickups and electronics are from Guitar Fetish. Nothing was ever done with this project, so everything aside from the neck and body are new. Included are alnico pu's, volume and tone pots, input jack, 3 way pu selector switch, neckplate and screws, and the body/neck. I paid over $150 for this all together last year. Now I just want it to go to someone who will actually use it. $100

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

more pics here:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/ssbabydaddy/IMG_0332.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/ssbabydaddy/IMG_0333.jpg

Epiphone Les Paul Junior body - I bought this to possibly switch out the neck of the other LP project above, but it turns out the pocket is a bit too big. I didn't feel like messing with shims, but it's possible to make them fit. Comes with pg, pots, and input jack wired in. $45

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

Park 10w Practice Amp - This was my little rocker at home for years. Now I have a Valve Junior, so this isn't being used anymore. When I bought it there was a knob missing for the master volume. I replaced it with a vintage gold LP volume knob. It's solid state, but it's still one of the best little practice amps I've ever played. Plus you get the Park mojo. $50

IMG_0329.jpg

Looking for the following:

Headrush or RC-20XL

Stereo Pulsar

Vexter Fuzz Factory

Liquid Sunshine

Blue Boy Deluxe

Any other offers, pm me.

Archived